Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kwerky

Hi Suyash 😊...how was this show...did you catch it yesterday? 

The narration and explanation is good. Also devdutt as a man makes you listen to it because of the way he speaks. But like Proud india says its from a common man perspective and how a common man who knowsvery less can understand. 

Also like Proud India i also feel it's wrong to represent Mythological events by Historical chronology.

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, I had to watch the show but totally forgot ðŸ˜­ and don't know either the repeat timings or any online link. Can someone plz help?
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: napster

So, I had to watch the show but totally forgot ðŸ˜­ and don't know either the repeat timings or any online link. Can someone plz help?

It repeat many times ...Don't take tension ...i will tell you repeat times if it will be on Saturday or Sunday or next week confirmed ...you can easily catch it as show is just started ðŸ˜Š

Otherwise just at 8 PM...It was repeated of 2nd episode ðŸ˜›

napster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

It repeat many times ...Don't take tension ...i will tell you repeat times if it will be on Saturday or Sunday or next week confirmed ...you can easily catch it as show is just started ðŸ˜Š

Otherwise just at 8 PM...It was repeated of 2nd episode ðŸ˜›

🤗  
then i missed the 8pm repeat be an hour  ðŸ˜¡

plz do post time of repeat when you find it. I hope it repeats on Sunday ðŸ˜ƒ
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Guys according to my tatasky. It has 4 repeats left . ðŸ˜ƒ
SAT 11 AM to 12 Noon (Both episodes)
SAT 9 PM to 10 PM 
SUN 3 PM to 4 PM 
SUN 11 PM to 12 Midnight. 

I will try to reocrd in atleast one of the timings for sure. Lets hope it works because i have a BSNL connection and whole knows the condition of BSNL. ðŸ˜†
napster thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Guys according to my tatasky. It has 4 repeats left . ðŸ˜ƒ

SAT 11 AM to 12 Noon (Both episodes)
SAT 9 PM to 10 PM 
SUN 3 PM to 4 PM 
SUN 11 PM to 12 Midnight. 

I will try to reocrd in atleast one of the timings for sure. Lets hope it works because i have a BSNL connection and whole knows the condition of BSNL. ðŸ˜†

I will watch it on Sat. itself then. if you able to record it, will you plz also upload it on youtube or dailymotion? then we can have a permanent post over here with links to all episodes. I'm sure many more people will come to know about the show but late and then regret missing it.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Recorded. Will takes some time to upload. ðŸ˜ƒ
napster thumbnail
I saw both the episodes. Learnt a lot. The whole family watched and we are going to watch this regularly ðŸ˜ƒ
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you ...Proud-India and Suyash for your opinion and comments on the show.
@Suyash: Great...you recorded it! Will wait for the upload. Thanks!!
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Many fans of Devlok replied to official page of Devdatt Pattnaik that They should go in flow in show...because i also feel that something is missing ...but let's see , it's just 2 episodes old
Also They told what i feel same again...

The host Himanshi Chaudhari is imperfect selection ...she not asks in properly manner...bad choice...she is not mature and can not handle what she has been given 

And due to her asking ...it effects on Devdatt's answer also 

She must be replaced or director must asked to her to change her speech tone and expression.