pyaari si dushmaniak fanficp10pg26 !!!lol

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

pyaari si dushmani

2005-05-30_145801_2005-05-30_143520.jpg

Angad khannah-21 year old successful actor,won all the awards for the year 2006 apart from the jodi award hopes to do the same for 2007.hes a flirt,loves money,loves women apart from kripa sharma because firstly she rejected him in college and she is hes biggest competor in bollywood although throughout all this he finds her hot.

46dg1nh2.jpg

Kripa sharma-20 year old successful actress,won all the awards in 2006 apart from the jodi award,shes a decent down to earth girl,loves her parents wil do anything 4 them.she also loves money not because shes greedy because to her in life without money its useless,she hates angad khannah although she finds him hot but at the same time she knows hes a playboy,Casanova and a jerk.

Sahil garewal-kripas best friend and organiser without him shed have opted out ages ago,hes 22 years ol,decent boy yet can be flirty at times,he believes in love and is waiting for his dream girl.

Anum kapoor-angads best friend and organiser,shes 21 years old,decent sweet girl,angad sees her as his sister,he cares for her a lot.anum dosnt have any parents and due to this angad is protective bout her,he wants his sis to have the most perfect guy on this planet.she loves angad a lot and although he irritates her aot she cant stay angry with him for too long.

Edited by memze - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Milly*~ thumbnail
sweet post the first part soon 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
this one sounds nice too!! πŸ˜› waiting for the firs tpart to both ure new f-fs and update ur other ones!!! 😳
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awsome starting yaar πŸ˜ƒ luved it! i know who his sahil dreamgirl nd anam perfect guy already πŸ˜ƒ hope my tought will be correct πŸ˜† 😳

Mrs Laiba Laksh😳

Edited by a-k-fan17 - 17 years ago
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon I love itπŸ˜‰
Shazii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Milly*~

sweet post the first part soon 😊

thanks millyπŸ˜›im just posting

Shazii thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

this one sounds nice too!! πŸ˜› waiting for the firs tpart to both ure new f-fs and update ur other ones!!! 😳

thanksπŸ˜›

Shazii thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

nice hun...cont sooon shazz

thanks iqraπŸ˜›

Shazii thumbnail

Originally posted by: a-k-fan17

awsome starting yaar πŸ˜ƒ luved it! i know who his sahil dreamgirl nd anam perfect guy already πŸ˜ƒ hope my tought will be correct πŸ˜† 😳

Mrs Laiba Laksh😳

thansk lakshya ki deewani and looks like uve guessed the couples already

Shazii thumbnail

Originally posted by: am_786

continue soon I love itπŸ˜‰

thanks