make me.. break me..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 15th September 2015 ep.32 My Take

The episode to me speaks of movement, motion, metamorphoses, vitality, in short of this precious gift called life.  We would much rather suffer ,then give up life.  it is as dear as  life! our being alive!  But then life has it's  pros and cons , ups and downs, but we simply accept ,nod our heads and say "that's life"..  We go through the motions ,jump through the hoops, till we get to one point. But that does not mean that our quest to live is stilled. For to be still is a state of nothingness, and life is far to short, to  be a  waste  in   wishing for an end. So like the universe, the celestial goes on.. bringing each new day which we  too embrace with a smile or a tear.. but we are alive to receive the new day. 

Life contains metamorphoses too.. changes that either make or break us. Viplav and Dashrant  relationship under goes conversion . Viplav takes it upon himself it's all his fault, and he doesn't want the  his dadaji to get upset. He says you are the great Dashrant you cannot maintain silence.. Viplav all his life  grew up with the notion that Dashrant's immense stature  needs his wise verbal input to give to his  blinded devotees so their souls can be saved from damnation in this world and the next. But   Dashrant says the pompous words..no Viplav  once the arrow is released from the bow, and words spoken from the mouth  both cannot be reversed.. which is true, and he ensures that Viplav understands the gravity of the situation  that he has hurt his dada ji..furthermore, Dashrant  lapses into these metaphors to maintain his image of being a man of some intellect.. but then come his seemingly sweet but toxic deceitful words.. before I take up the  maon vrat I wish to say you Viplav, I love you  are special to  me Viplav .. Om Shanti.. and Viplav is a picture of guilt  robbed of peace! by this manipulative man.  

The wheels of some unknown bond of  are in motion  between Tania and Inderiani .Tania fusses over Inderani who is released from hospital.. Tania says to Dhani, you make sure nanny takes good care of herself otherwise tell me and I'll tell her off..  Sita maa says Dhani is maternal she is every ones mother.the caring element of Dhani's nature is revealed here. Inderani blesses Tania may you always be happy.. our own have disowned us that's why we live at the ashram.. but you being a stranger  treat us like you are one of us.. like you have been with us since ages. Tania replies, she too feels the same way about you all ..that I'eve  know you since ages. I have formed a special bond with you  I always feel happy when I meet you.. she tells them ,she'll take them home as Viplav's phone is coming engaged .Dhani leaves to get the  discharge note and prescribed drugs for inderani.

Kanak brings breakfast for Dashrant and wants too know what transpired between him and Viplav. he maintains his silence and her questions get twofold as she wants to know what has brought this silence? she offers to help and still questions as to why his mouth is locked.dashrant's vrat for the purification of what he says, does in no way stop him  from his heinous deeds.. he writes on a piece of paper what crooked work he wants her to carry out. I think what he writes down, will be something Viplav gets hold of later..and discovers yet another foul play in which his dadaji will be seen to be involved. 

Viplav's  guilt  transmutes into rage.. as he comes and threatens and roughs up  lala! that he dared to blame his grandad and malign him against his grandad! Viplav roars,  he knows  that Lala   took the widows papers! and then for fear of being caught  he pinned the blame on his grandad. now he won't thrash him but the police will. he yells in Lala's face , you did the dirty thing of snatching away the ashram from those women and then pinned the fault on his  pious grandad.. for that  he  will sue  him and make such a plan for him that you Lala  will spend the rest of your life in jail! and hurls lala across the hospital bed and then  steps out in the corridor..  pulsating with fury..

The calm converted motions of being drawn towards .. this scene reminded me of worried relatives outside a loved ones ward..there is a connection between the two where both share an immediate  stress..talking about small simple issues related to the one hospitalized..  Viplav  comes across Dhani  in the corridor asks her, how maa ji was? and she replies Tania has gone to drop her home. He asks, and you ?and she  replies, she stayed  back to collect the medicines. Caringly he offers to get them.. she says she'll get them and he agrees.. and then, suggests, let me drop you to the ashram  and she says no.. she'll manage and he gets irritated and snubs her, look don't wind me up I am not in the mood ! I dropped you to the ashram before didn't I ? didn't kidnap you.. so today too I'll drop you back to the ashram ! besides I  want to see maa ji as well.. that's why I am asking  you to come with me.. can't really go without you to the ashram , come on then.. and she is about to argue.. and he presses his finger on his lips and then  points it towards the exit and tells her to move and she glares but silently does as he asks her .. by the end of the scene ,the context of their talk was concern ,understanding..almost like  husband and wife..and at one point like a stressed husband he grumbles.. and tells her off!  

Viplav morphs into a withdrawn, preoccupied  introvert ..she sits beside him in  the passenger seat.. but he is silent and deep in thought, this was not how she knows him to be..is this some new game of his?  drives Dhani home.. she it's in front with him..  but he is far away.. a thought came to my mind.. the ice between Viplav and Dhani has more or less thawed..they seem to be  getting close ,but who should get  between them  not Tania? but the dirty  pious Dashrant.. in LTL ,Kala stood between Dutta and  Naku.. But Viplav drives on preoccupied with the guilty complex  piled on him by  Dashrant, his words come back to a tortured Viplav ,you believed the one who spoke against me.. and would I ? Viplav is enraged at himself and changes gear! speeds up! and at the junction a potter's carts his trolley an  advances forward! Dhani yells at Viplav look ahead!!!  the car swerves but the potters pots crash on the road as the potter too ends up on the road too! Viplav gets out of the car and accesses the damage. The potter is fine though his pots  are smashed to pieces .. Viplav pulls out some money from his back pocket and confesses. Look it my fault entirely..  Viplav is great at admitting his mistake earlier this is a strength ,but sometimes  but the potter says, no I can't possibly accept this money from you.. you are our provider. .and benefactor you have granted us a big favour.. Viplav is puzzled as to why  the man wouldn't take the money? and Dhani too looks at  broken earthen pieces  of the man's pots, she is clearly disturbed and but joins Viplav in the car once again..

Motions of possible alteration in Viplav's life.. Tania, is impressed by dadi sewing embellishments . Kanak comes in and offers her juice to snatch her from dadi and execute a plan .. or more so to get information out of her.. Tania asks, how did you know I am back? Kanak says,  I spotted you from the kitchen window.. you look sad and worried. why ? yes see this Viplav, I  have  been trying to get in touch with him but he's not picking up his phone.  Kanak concludes, is it a consequence  of talking to babu ji? or is it something else.. Kanak is forever on the look out for information.. she keeps her idle brain occupied in such a way..  but this time.. it's carrying out dashrant

The wheels of life roll on, what will they bring now? Viplav and Dhani.. continue after the potter cart disaster, Dhani is clearly moved and she shares with Viplav, excuse me..it was unfortunate what happened , the poor man lost his pots..on top of it he showed such character that he refused to accept anything.. but really ! don't you think you to were honour bound to have forced him to accept the money it was your responsilbit .. and he lashes out in  anger, oh just be quiet  will you! don't give me your social services lecture! I know when to do what ! with whom ! you saw I tried! Now I can't weigh myself with the tensions of the whole world! and Dhani fell silent.. again a married  couple vibes.

Kanak cranks the wheels of a plot.. she asks Tania! you and Viplav do you love each other? Tania chokes on her orange juice! Look child if you do, then let me know child! Tania confesses , yes aunty Viplav and I also love each other.. meaning apart from  working together , and we do want to married  as well..       Kanak gives her a disdainful look.. Tania continues.. apart from fighting the widows case, I came here especially to meet all of you.. wanted to meet and understand  you all, after all you are my future family.. Kanak says, this is great news my child you have taken a load off my mind! now you watch without further ado!  I'll get you two married! isn't that so maa ji, you must be delighted! that we got a dil like Tania.

Viplav halts the car before the ashram.. and looks worried behind the wheel.. Dhani  can see he's not his usual bubbly  self.. he looks sullen and withdrawn. He waits as she gets off and irritated he slaps his hand on the steering wheel..  is he annoyed that he yelled at her? Dhani stands at the doorway  and looks back as she waits for him to alight.. he did say he wanted to see maa ji.. she wonders is he really concerned or he is just showing that he is overly  anxious about badi amma.. these rich people god protect us from them.she muses and then goes inside the ashram. Viplav tells himself to calm down.. otherwise there'll be another scene. and he cools himself with a drink of water.. a child selling colourful pinwheel comes running to his window and says, uncle please buy a pin wheel!  and he says dryly, and what am I going to do with a pinwheel? Don't want it! go somewhere else! before he gets out he notices  Dhani forget the tablets  for badi maa's  hey bundle of complaints ,you forget the tablets. Looks  like these tablets too don't want to be with her.. and why not ? she complains nonstop! no wonder people do a runner! and he gets out of the car and knocks at the door.. Dulari goes, wait.. who is it! wait these days people have no patience and she opens the door and finds Viplav there! with coloured pinwheels in both hand and the foil packet of tablets gripped between his lips.. he smiles.. baachiya you? says Dulari affectionately and he says maa ji's tablets were left in the car.. with coloured pin wheels  gripped in both his hands he looks across tenderly  at Dhani making pots at the potter's wheel! Her fingers cupped and spun around  body of the pot.. he smiled as Dulari invites him into the house.. he carries the coloured pinwheels  in his hands and wants her to give him eye contact but she doesn't ,and he walks past Dhani busy at the potter's wheel and steals a sided gaze at her.. he asks Dulari,  kaki where shall I put these pinwheels and stands them up in an slender empty vase.. the pins wheels spin.. and Viplav smiles and then asks to see maa ji..? Dhani pauses. Lifts her head from the wheel and her eye catches the colourful spinning pinwheel and her lips stretch in a smile that lights up her face..

Kanak brings Tania to DT and urges her to touch his feet..  and he looks at the inclined demure Tania.. Kanak  tries to judge his expression , but he seems pensive and Tania runs off shyly from the room..than Kanak waffles on.. I don't understand babu ji ,what's going on?  I did exactly what you wrote on the paper  asked me do! but I don't understand! nor do I think  it's appropriate    babu ji you have to tell me before I go mad! what exactly is going on in your mind?? insists Kanak .. do you realize this Tania is the same girl who persuaded Viplav to fight the case of the widows! And you make her the dil of this house? but why?? he raises his palm to dismiss her ,then with stone cold eyes thinks aloud ,my dear dil .. a woman's  greatest enemy is a woman herself.. and if she gets stung with the poison of jealously ,she'll do anything to annihilate  the a hurdle in her way..  now only waiting for Viplav's wedding to be  set up ! then you watch Viplav will not think about another woman not even that widow!

Viplav says to Dulari , it's great now that maa ji looks much better now.. and even better than this is that your buchya .. bundle of complaints! does some work other than complaining ! she replies, I don't know baachiye after she returned home today ,she just got hold of some clay and now this.. said there was some potter , all his pots were smashed ..he was a poor man.. didn't have much money .. she;s making pots for him , she'll take and give them to him so he can sell them and earn some  money to feed his children.. and she's always been like this since she was a child.. other's sorrow makes her forget everything. Viplav studies Dhani's face lovingly and Dulari asks, why are you standing? do sit down and I'll get something for you to eat.. this has to be the pulse of the episode.. the pottery wheel and a potter.. many cultures and faiths, believe  god to be the potter and creates  his prized creation man/woman out of clay..its an act of love.An act that creates because god is love. In this scene love is being spun and stirred betwee the two.along side  is the colourful pinwheel that Viplav brings for her, he offers to put into motion the colours of life into her being if she would let him. Viplav watches Dhani from far and is fascinated by the potter's wheel and the stunning potter, his spirit, then his feet moves towards the activity . He stands and watches like a keen pupil , folds his legs and wants to muck in too.. she can see in his shining eyes he wants to have a go.. he points politely with his fingers , not that she has  much choice,  as he begs with his eyes if he can lift the completed spinning pot on the wheel .She allows him and he cups his palms clumsily, the pot warps and she gives him a roll of her eyes.. while his eyes soften with mischief.. but he doesn't give up and pulls off a clump of clay and  plonks it on the wheel and his eyes plead for her  hands to form the pot with her long  creative fingers.. she begins ,and he gets the chance to feast on her innocent clay streaked face , she catches his amorous , love torn looks warming her face and their eyes meet only to hood Viplav's very  telling gazes..  wisps of her hair fall on her face and he has the urge to move them aside  and his folded fingers loosen up but one  forbidden look  from her  restrains both his desire and his eyes.. she wipes her forehead with her back hand and he studies her face intently .. Dhani looks at him and muses, no one can see the tears I hide and cry in solitude, all the colours of life have turned against me.. how can I speak of those wounds myself.. if people cannot see? the wheel topples  and he fixes it and begins to spin it around with  the revolving stick  spin.. spin.. goes the wheel  .. his spirit cries make me a part of your life and mould me anew.. .. as long as it spins  Viplav's pours  his heart out through his eyes.. blessing her for the love she brings into his  life...

hamlet53 16.9.15

Precap. Viplav dressed as a groom ,carries   Dhani in a white sari.. she has put a thousand locks on her heart.. but eventually Viplav loves reaches her heart.. Viplav lies her down and says, I won't let anything happen to you Dhani.. and he covers her with a red shawl.. this has to be a dream..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis.  Hats off ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
The precap 
I think some function might be going on in Viplav's house. But i don't understand one thing that why no one is there. And Dhani is wet so uski jaan bachane keliye he undressed her and then covered her with red chunri. But when she comes to her senses what will be her reaction. Obviously it will be embarrassing incident. So many doubts are going on in my mind right now.  We have to wait till Friday/Saturday.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pressu

Nice analysis. Hats off๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

The precap
I think some function might be going on in Viplav's house. But i don't understand one thing that why no one is there. And Dhani is wet so uski jaan bachane keliye he undressed her and then covered her with red chunri. But when she comes to her senses what will be her reaction. Obviously it will be embarrassing incident. So many doubts are going on in my mind right now. We have to wait till Friday/Saturday.

Hey no he hasn't undressed her, Viplav was just covering her with the red shawl coz she was all wet., She must have fainted falling into water or something. He seems to have pulled her out of it in time and covers her wet drenched attire, that's it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice post, Hammie! Will get back with my input later!
pj1519 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis
Tbh either this is bang on
Or the creatives right now are reading this scratching their heads and thinking... That sounds a lot better and deeper than what we were doing... We just randomly wrote all this stuff but les go with his analysis and pretend to be deep 

Lol either you gave the episode meaning or the episode actually has meaning hahah
Either way your analysis is gorgeous plz keep updating i love reading it :)
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie
I totally concur with pj519's assessment of your take. All the things you naturally observe and discuss give the episodes new meaning and direction, whether they were intended by the CVs or not.

Here too, in today's episode, several things in your take are worth mentioning --the husband-wife vibes were very overt, and also Vip and Dhani share a silence that is not at all awkward or uncomfortable.

Further, the symbolism of the pots and the pinwheels was also beautifully drawn out by you.

Now about Dasharath's maunvrat: Generally yes, it is done for purification; however in my impression,  this was not Dashrath's intention either overtly or covertly. Overtly, he takes a vow of silence because of his outrage of being disbelieved. It is a sacrilege that his own scion questions his integrity, and in keeping with Dasharath's motto " my way or the highway," DT takes a vow of silence because if anyone dares to question his speech, he would stop speaking altogether in a reprisal intended, as you correctly point out, to fill the questioner with guilt. This is emotional blackmail of the highest order. Covertly, Dashrath takes a vow of silence, in my opinion, because he cannot really excuse his behaviour or justify it in any way. Had he continued to talk, Viplav might have tried to bring the Lala there, or Lala might have turned up there worried about his next step, or tried to phone DT, and DT would have been in the unenviable position of a person caught redhanded. How convenient, then, would it be to not speak at all! No need to answer the phone, the door, or to say anything in his defense, because as you know, offense is the best form of defense.

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he doesn't give up and pulls off a clump of clay and  plonks it on the wheel and his eyes plead for her  hands to form the pot with her long  creative fingers.. she begins ,and he gets the chance to feast on her innocent clay streaked face , she catches his amorous , love torn looks warming her face and their eyes meet only to hood Viplav's very  telling gazes..  wisps of her hair fall on her face and he has the urge to move them aside  and his folded fingers loosen up but one  forbidden look  from her  restrains both his desire and his eyes.. she wipes her forehead with her back hand and he studies her face intently .. Dhani looks at him and muses, no one can see the tears I hide and cry in solitude, all the colours of life have turned against me.. how can I speak of those wounds myself.. if people cannot see? the wheel topples  and he fixes it and begins to spin it around with  the revolving stick  spin.. spin.. goes the wheel  .. his spirit cries make me a part of your life and mould me anew.. .. as long as it spins  Viplav's pours  his heart out through his eyes.. blessing her for the love she brings into his  life...

hamlet53 16.9.15

Precap. Viplav dressed as a groom ,carries   Dhani in a white sari.. she has put a thousand locks on her heart.. but eventually Viplav loves reaches her heart.. Viplav lies her down and says, I won't let anything happen to you Dhani.. and he covers her with a red shawl.. this has to be a dream..

hammie dear...what can i say abt this lovely take...u r just making us to see a whole new direction and description from ur point of view...have some chocolates while reading this comment...

Cv's par juthe tomatoes padenge agar precap dream sequence huwa toh...

anyways cv's are not that stupid tho show precap as a dream one...

while he was asking dulaari that i dont know that ur buchiya will do some work other than complaints...she tells him the it's her habit from childhood to help others at any cost...

after learning this he fascinated with her work...he too wanted help but unfortunately rakshas has lost in her charm and inner beauty...

he really doesn't have habit in doing these kind of things...

but when he tried to help her in making pots...in the very first attempt it has been damaged...even she knew that nobody will become perfect in first attempt...she has given him chance to allow him to help...she is also slowly responding to his actions...

The way he is looking at her and the expression he has given at that time were simply superb...may be he had never seen that beauty with such innocent face and charm...

did u observe or not at the episode ending the camera angle is on viplav and dhaani is laughing at him...they didn't show us why she is laughing at him...

may be we will get to know in today's Episode...

once again rakshas has become the reason to laugh...moreover she is enjoying his company...

Dulaari will dance in their wedding like this... 

Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
pj1519 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of these days i feel like going up to a cv all excited and pointing out all this symbolism.. Like this meant thiss right and this represents this
And the cv looks at me like... Yeah ... Sure... Whatever you say...thats what we meant

Then runs away thinking...how did they come up with that,stuff :) 

Im just joking its possible that,these cvs are amazing and this symbolism is completely intentional
Im just poking fun ..no harm meant
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very beautiful analysis...
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow u have explained everything so beautifully that nothing left to say ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘, I specially loved that pot making part, I was completely lost in it and ur analysis added char chaand to it โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BellBubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant as usual Hammie and it was a pleasure reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Thank you Thank you ๐Ÿ‘