Indian Idol Junior Season 2

Which season was better?

damo31 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I did not follow the 1st season, but there are a few songs which were sung by contestants in both the seasons... I found the 2nd season to be a stronger contest, with kids singing difficult songs in a much better way.. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This last episode did nothing to showcase the talents of either winners of season 1 or 2
It was more of a show to show off the 4 adult singers brought in

I was totally disappointed!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonal99

This last episode did nothing to showcase the talents of either winners of season 1 or 2

It was more of a show to show off the 4 adult singers brought in

I was totally disappointed!!

yeah ,it was so boring ,no interaction between season 1 season 2 kids,they seemed uncomfortable ,even nityashree's usual smile was missing ..4 playback singers kept singing too many solo songs and when the kids started singing those background dancers barged in..javed ali totally changed that mauja maula song that it didn't evoke the actual feel of song..only papon nahid song was good ,his bihu finally made everyone laugh..
Atleast in the end they all happily danced together ,😉probably relieved that  -Show is over ,we can finally get out of here...
😊

shweeta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Season 2 is far better I followed some epi of iij1 but didn't like but this season I didn't miss single epi and season 2 kids were so talented and ya actually yesterday show was for singers not for contestants ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜† love all top 4 of season 2 
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I found Season 1 better.. Judging panel was awesome.. Missed Sherya a lott this season.. Also the last season had some really experience celebrity judges like bappi lahiri, Shankar mahadevan etc. 
And contestant were also so innocent and really talented.. There were some contestant like Sughandha and sonakshi who jus 7 or 8 year.. bt superbly talented. Even today listening to there songs gives us goosebumps.. 

Season2 also had brilliantly talented contestants.. Kid were superb in season2 as well..
Bt overall I felt season 1 was better..
Edited by divya17.8 - 8 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I missed Season 1 completely...so Season 2 is the best for me