"far from the madding crowd"..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 10th September 2015 ep.28.. My Take

Yes where are Viplav and Dhani.???far from the madding crowd..  travelling together.. getting to know each other,sorting it out between them.. ironing out their issues.. Dhani the hunted! Viplav the  protector and retriever..the episode also  covers too men.. Tripurari who uses the woman he so call loves..and Viplav.. who guards the feisty Dhani he claims to hate..    

Where is Viplav?  Dashrant  asks his wife. sushma. You are a  bone stuck in my throat given me nothing except an incomplete  child Shambhu  other than that  nothing. Had I kept a cow instead  of you I would have benefitted a lot. you don't the comings and goings of Viplav.. you are a burden on this earth..andshe storms off

Viplav in car yelling back at Dhani tell me clearly what do you want from me? don't take me lightly this is the limit.. sometimes you pile on me now you pile into my car! now get off I don't even want to see your face! she struggles with the locked back door.. as he looks back at her from the drivers seat.. one minute it's an automatic car.. he press the release button and says now open it.. she rolls her eyes and gets offin the middle of the road.. stunned to see  phul singh's men still following her.. and she reverse and settles back in rear of Viplav's car!  he turns around and goes.. you've come back again? and she looks through the back windscreen and he sneers this is not a public transport bus, you  get on and off when you feel like! she looks back and flaps her hands ..and he cranks his neck backwards.. the pujari comes running.. and Viplav asks her suspiciously , and btw why are you so flustered? Is someone following you? and she pipes up courage and retorts.. nooo I am not scared.. can you drop us ahead? he raises his eyebrows and replies you asking me for help?? asking meee? Okk fine but why are you ducking down? iam not! she urges you just drive on! drive on will you and he goes, okk your highness! Your wish is my command!! and he drives on.. Dhani hangs on to the headrest  of his seat..

Tripurari and Suvarna meet in a secret love spot.. she says you always care about my likes and dislikes.. always get  my fav snacks  for me to eat, like this chat.. he teases her wait till you find out what else I eve got it for you she is excited , and he gives her a portable tv.. and he says ,I plan to give you even more..and he grabs her from the waist and tries to get close to her.. she realizes his want and asks when are you going to marry me? and then she spurns him and he says that's no way to behave. I am not making a deal here  .. she says I  know but when will you marry me.. he replies that can be done any time.. like now and she is reluctant. And he says you were in a hurry earlier.. this man wrangles information out of Suvarna..

Viplav drives and asks her, tell me then why are you hot and bothered? Nothing she replies and he repeats is someone  following you? he passes her back a bottle of water, here take it you look tired.. and she is reluctant and he  sneers, it's water! not posion! Shal I prove? Drink it! he commands and he takes it from his twisted hand.. and he shakes his head in despair Dhani throws her head back and  ours the water into her mouth! and chokes and he looks back through the  rear mirror.. pulls out a tissue  and passes it back to her. her take it! she gives him a sided glare and pulls it out of his hand! and wipes his mouth. and he suggests  incidentally you can put your mouth around the bottle's neck ,I haven't drunk from it! she replies I am done... I want to go to the ashram.. it's very important every one wil be worried she pleaded.. will you drop me there and he says ,but that's left behind.! he teases as she drives on.. she panics, but I have to go now! Viplav's caring actions.. actions speak..

Inderani   waits with Dulari near the pp..  she says vidhi says Dhani's not there with her ,hours ago she phoned.. Dulari panics..if she's not there ,then where could she be she we go to the police? Inderani says there;s no need, Dhani is  sensible ,she's not careless! Lets go back to the ashrsam and wait for her  return.

Viplav behind the wheel chuckles and says  sarcastically , look.. your highness since you are sitting in the rear seat doesn't mean that I am your chauffer!  you  have very little knowledge about me about me! get to know me a little! I am not in the habit of taking orders!  And she replies.. fine! than drop me here and he smiles.. sure! get off ! but if your chasing friends turn up then?? besides we are far from the city heading toward's ram mandir! have to get there before sunset, dadi has told me to do an offertory.. only after that can I drop you at the ashram! Dhani is shocked.. what? no I have to get to the ashram now!  you'd better drop me right now!

Tripurari drags Suvarna by the arm and takes her to a sacred treeby the highway and says , we are getting married right now!.. and she refuses to orbit  around the tree and pleads look  we can't bank on the ashram.. as the delhi lawyer and Dhani have fallen out so he's refused to fight our case. spoken to vidhi.. but can't say if a new lawyer will accept our case or not

Viplav behind the wheel looks through the rear mirror and laughs.. look  princess royal! sit back, put your seat belt and enjoy the ride! ok.. ? Dhani hangs on to back of his seat  and asks, what? which belt? And he sighs and replies.. will tell you and he stops the car ,she panics, why have you stopped the car?  and he loosens his belt and hauls himself and turns back and finds her face bopped  into hers! a brief eye lock that makes her sink back into her seat and she sits there looking at him with her hands clasped in her lap! and he folds his upper body backwards and crosses his arm past her face  to reach out for the clip of the belt by  the side of the car pulls the belt across her lap and misses her hand on the seat and  fastens the clip.. and makes her safe.. he looks up straight into her eyes..  then pulls back his body and raises his palm and commands ..keep it fastened! Then drops into his seat and   pulls his seat belt fastens it pulls the handbrake and drives on!!! ..cares for her safety.. has protective instinct for her..

Suvarna realizes and yells ,oh my goodness I forget! Dhani must be waiting for me at the phone box! And Tripurari , I hope  Dhani doesn't come looking for over here, and she confirms, no Dhani only travels to the ashram to the mandir and back! she hardly goes out , even to the phone box she takes me and Rajlaxmi with her!i bet  you after waiting for me she must have gone back to the ashram! so I'd better leave and he reminds her to take her portable telly! He gets a phone call from Dashrant where are you loafing around !viplav   hasn't returned  since  he left this morning.  find out where he is? .hope he's not with that widow? he replies you worry for nothing , a reliable source has told me that the widow is at the ashram right now!and Viplav babba he must be enjoying with his friends somewhere!

Back in the car, Dhani begs from the rear of the car, for god's sake please drop me back at the ashram! it ll  be a huge favour! and he retorts as he drives on.. it was your idea to  jump into my car! and don't ask me for favour don't want to give and take favour from you! just want to get rid of you! now I've told you once I'll drop you!  so I will! phshhh! The car Jerkkks!  and  then stands still .. what happened? Dhani panicked! and Viplav doesn't know what hit him!.. did you just fire a shot? it was such a loud bang! asks Dhani!.. and Viplav retorts as he checks her out  from the rear mirror, when ever you are around me something is sure to go wrong!  he literally beats his brow!! he pulls up ,gets out and finds a busted tyre and then shakes his head helplessly and says..  madam ji.. we have a flat tyre!  It's deflated! It's a punctured ! and she asks worried  ohh gawwdd what's going to happen now ? and he replies curtly now it'll be fixed what else?.. and walks and checks in the boot and exclaims, oh god! there's no spare tyre either.. and look who I am lumbered with?? and then walks back to her and says, iam tired I need tea ! you want some?? And she  whinges..  what? you can't be thinking about tea, think how every one will be worried for me at the ashram? and he turns to leave for the chai dhaba and she cries out..waittt! listen to me! I want to go to the ashram! she whines from inside the car!.. he asks the chai wala ,any garage around , he says yes.. and Viplav replies please call one otherwise ,you see that girl , she'll eat me alive! and he  strolls  back and says to her, you're in luck he garage is not to far,I t'll be fixed  in no time! and Dhani says, it'll be done quickly won't it?> and he sneers back.. yes  princess royal! And Dhani snubbed lowers her eyes and head..

The burst tyre stands for both their egos! out of which slowly the air of . loathing fizzes out.. by the time the new tyre is put in.. they will begin their journey again,with a better understanding of each other!

It's night fall now the punctured tyre.. prolongs the journey! more time at hand.. to learn more about each other!! and Viplav says to the mechanic looks you started at daylight now it's nightfall you can't open the nut! Here let me try.. Dhani waits and stands beside the bonnet as Viplav tries to wrench the nut with the spanner!  He makes laborious noses arhhh  ummmghhh! and then hauls himself up and says you're right  the nut is jammed!  Dhani watches him as he ambles  by,  as  she says accusingly , you said it won't take long at all!  and he walks swiftly towards her , joins his hands and almost courtesies  as he says, forgive me princess royal! I very nearly forget that you are with me too! ok tell me one thing.. were you always like this? or did you meet with some accident to you not so long ago?  what I mean to say is that even on the minutest of issues whenever you get the chance you open your pandora's box of complaints! haven't you got anything nice to say ever?  Why not try to smile once a while laugh a  little  you'll find half the problems disappear ? he says with challenging  sarcasm..  and Dhani replies defiantly! . it's not that easy to laugh .. to you it maybe, because everything for you is all about jest and mirth! You never think twice that your jest and jokes can cause pain to  others.. but no you expect that the person you played a nasty joke on .. should be patient, and smile ,and  laugh.. isn't that right??..  and he gives an embarrassed smile and she walks to the side of the car the mechanic  calls out .. the stubborn nut has loosened and is open!!  land Viplav asks. How long will it take? And he says half'n'hour!  And he orders , fine do it and Dhani returns to him as he rests his  posterior  against the bonnet of the car..and tells her princess royal as you heard It'll be thirty more minuites! She says half an hour I can't wait that  long!! she shakes her eyes and worries,  at the ashram everyone will be waiting for me, I just have to go all by myself! I can't wait for another half and hour she cries..  and begins to walk past Viplav and the mechanic on the ground! who warns her you won't find any rickshaws or transport here!and she says , don't you worry I'll find some! And Viplav shouts behind her stop! for heavens sakes what kind of a girl is she? listen if you go walking like this it'll take you an hour , he tails her desperately! Look wven the mandir will be closed by now! look as soon as the car is fixed I'll  drop you straight away! come now! ohhh look you haven't even got chappels on ! but she stubbornly goes on.. following her.. look you'll get blisters on your feet! he argues!  But adamantly she continues walking and he grabs  her and makes her face him! she moves away and he growls, have you taken an oath that you will never  agree to what Viplav say! look why don't you leave me alone, I can manage on my own,she digs in her heels, and so does he, why what's your issue in going with me?and she retorts, I told you I don't want any favours from  you! and he snubs her really.. and did you  buy a ticket to sit in my car? did I charge you enough of your rubbish iam not  listening to you any more come ! he threatens she pulls a face and he goes for her arm just above her wrist and yells with authority.. she pulls back her arm angrily and yells, how dare you touch me!! Viplav is  stunned.. and looked  guilty..he presses his palms together, ok.. please forgive me princess royal.. for touching your arm! just to let you  I wasn't going to hold your hand forver! He mocks.. and she has a sulky expression, and he says. shall we go? and she ensures.. now don't eeven think of touching me  again! and he replies frustrated .. as he negotiates.. ok , I won't, shall we go now! please listen to me..look even your feet are bare ,he reiterates... but she gives him grief ,, but I want to go to the ashram.. and he replies  irritated.. oh gawwd where have i got            stuck? Look I told you I'll drop you where will you go all alone? he yells and two bikers passing by  stop and liten to their banter and yell.. let her go brother! if she doesn't want to go with you then why are you hassling her? look come with us we'll drop you where ever you want to go you'll go with some one eventually ,so what's wrong with us we'll show you paradise?  they invite and scoff  Dhani! .. Viplav lowers his eyes and listens to their talk..and thinks what is happening to you Viplav? why bother about this girl?get a grip over your self Viplav... and he walks past her and stops near the double seated bike and  lands a resounding slap on the back biker first then the driving biker! Dhani turns her head to look at them .. and then Viplav scorns them.. sowieee..  I didn't hurt you did I ?  you leave the girl ,  forget her take me instead! He ruffles their hair and  teases them  like a drag..  and says I too want to get a taste of paradise! All three of us  will have fun shall I mount the bike too? And raises his leg to climb  on the bike  between them! and put off they drive off in a hurry! as Viplav yelled begind them hey wait won't you show me paradise? Dhani smiles! then he turns back with a scowl and stands before Dhani and  asks,..princess royal.. do you  still wish to travel alone ? or would you like to travel with this rakshas?  She walks past him in a tissy was! and he spreadshis arms in relief than  punches the air  with a clinched fist  as she carries on walking. And he follows with a smug as a bug expression...

Raj laxmi and Suvarna switch on the telly and dance away their blues! Inderani and Dulari barge in and challenge where the telly came from.. Raj laxmi demands to know why Dhani is never questioned? Why diod she have red bangles,for whom does she wear them? Dulari defends her daughter.. nearly strikes Raj laxmi  who grabs her hand, smashes the tv.. but demands to know where is Dhani who is she with ? and why she hasn't returned..

Viplav offers her tea, she says no want to go to the ashram.. he  replies , take my plane and fly it! how can I drop you? let the tyre get fixed. only then we can go.. what's the point in stressing? Here have some tea he insists and she harps on ,nooo I told you I don't want too.. he was fed up and reasoned with her.look madam , we have some time left to kill ,you'll not get anything to eat .so make do with tea.. and she slams the door shut and he yells arghhh! my finger!ahhh  open the door!!! ooohhh my finger ahhh his face distorts in pain!  opppen the door! Dhani  looks up at his twisted face.. and she comes out as he screams and bawls in pain shaking his squashed finger! Oohhh ahhh , she is worried as he shrugs his  hand and yells ,you did it deliberately!! You are taking your revenge from me he hollered and Dhani says ,pardon me! pardon me! and he sticks out his thumb and says, ok fine you are forgiven!  He chuckles and she cries out helplessly,  you think it's funny?and she yells and he goes sushhh! And she does and he grumbles , I was joking no need to be vexed! And he passes her the tea .. and she takes it submissively .. and he looks very pleased with himself for having bridled this uncontrollable filly! humour is Viplav's strong point!.. more time made for them..the mechanic says the tube inside the tyre is slashed.. and we don't have a replacement.. it's can be found at an auto shop..viplav says go ,Dhani moans again..  now how am I going to get to the ashram? Viplav muses..

Dulari waits at the door worried  and indrani says Suvarna saidshe near the phone box..must be with vidhi.. but Dulari says it's fine but she should have informed us..

Viplav.. rings  for help and discloses he is stuck with the feisty girl.. get me out of this mess.. fast use whatever transport, Dhani sneezes  and is cold.. Viplav gallantly takes off his jacket.. and offers it to Dhani ..here take it.. she is reluctant..  no I am fine and he insists, take it if you catch a chill and die for that too you'll blame me..  he offers it again , she refuses, no I am fine and he teases..  take it with  dew drops you'll have a runny nose and you'll cry before your mum..  my runny nose is all because of that rakshas! And he drapes his  jacket on her shoulder..is it just me or others too might have memories of LTL here?the chai wala brings another chai for Viplav and he tells him.. madame won't have any.. she turns her neck to him and cries out.. I am really worried about my  mum..and badi amma  she must be restless! Hope they don't go looking for me? he calms her, look don't you worry.. give me ashram's number,and I'll inform them.. she says it doesn't work and the shop close by too will be closed too ..she says anxiously.. just take me to the ashram..take me she frets like a little child.. and he tries to divert her attention, yes they all must be worried sick for you.. refused food.. listen can't you be silent for  a bit?.. she cries I want my ashram! take me there and he goes.. hey have you got some problem with  tea? if you don't drink it you think we'll get home quickly? go now drink it up! he commanded and she took the earthen cup .. and he made her drink the tea too!.. kaka puts on radio andher eyes light up at the sound of the melody and Viplav yells , turn it off , someone's already burning here.. and she argues  why??  eye lock.. from Viplav... really? and then calls out  leave it kaka.. notices his churlish look and calls.. yes turn the music off.. and he smiles .. amused.. he knew all along that there was a little light of love in her.. she tries to bury her desires,feelings and emotions.. but the fire is there.. Viplav plans to stir the ambers.  He  turns up the volume of the song.. come into my life  gradualy.. my love.. gradually  steal my heart.. my love.. how much I love you.. I want to tell you  gradually... Dhani smiles.. and suddenly the heavens open... and purify these two .. unsuitables.. they take cover undoubtedly you too made my spirit restless, still my loves pours upon on your every act.. Viplav  runs to get a brolley from te car to shield them selves from the rain.. but when he opens it the spokes are broken and it opens inside out.. Dhani giggles and cover her face shyly..and he throws the useless brolley away.. Dhani opens her palm and collects droplets of rain  ,she is cleansed of some  grief some sorrow.. as her mouth stretches into a cheek to cheek smile.. she was happy!

Ok  folks.. this is going up late .. many pardons for that.. there is no  symbolism today.. just   a recap of the excellent episode in my words.. it celebrates the greatest of virtues.. LOVE.. the reason why god created the world.. he wanted to create.. so he could love.. we are here as a result of love..  Viplav is truly a jack of many trades. It's amazing how he assumes the roles ,of counsellor, actor ,teacher and  I hate to say the word .. lioness tamer.. brings her around to saying sorry; makes her drink the tea, and last but not the least manages to make her smile..  he uses powers of persuasion to stop her from leaving on her own..  Dhani too said her piece as he did his ,and eventually  the cold war between them thawed ! and poured down on them as rain ,ablution ,sent from the gods.. they seem cleansed of their misgivings towards each other.. kudos to both Mishal and  Dhani..

Hamlet53 11.9.15

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis post, hammie great writer you are 👍🏼
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot Hammie for this interesting recap. 
I loved yesterday's episode..but after understanding each dialogue ..I love it more. ViDha amazed me by their chemistry. And I am still in disbelieve..is this Eisha who acts brilliantly and matches Mishal's super acting ? MiSha were gr8 ..and I am watching this episode time and time again.
My favorite song (Dheere Dheere Se) became more meaningful. I didn't like Aashiqui ..although my elder sister was a huge fan of Rahul Roy. But I just loved the songs..I hope cvs use more songs from this movie in future.. Nazar Ki Samne ..will be gr8 if used after love story starts.

I can see troubles coming for Dhani. Rajlakshmi will poison every one against her. Precap too gave me the feeling that ppl will know about ViDha's journey. Hopefully the do. 😆 I want sab ko maalom hai aur sab ko khabar hogayi.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant story telling and take, Hammie. I loved your interpretation of the flat tyre symbolizing the air of hatred and misunderstanding going out of their egos.

Traveling again, and will catch up with you later. Be well and take care.
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes where are Viplav and Dhani.???far from the madding crowd..  travelling together.. getting to know each other,sorting it out between them.. ironing out their issues.. Dhani the hunted! Viplav the  protector and retriever..the episode also  covers too men.. Tripurari who uses the woman he so call loves..and Viplav.. who guards the feisty Dhani he claims to hate..    

your title is hilarious hammie
yes ur right sorting the issues is exactly what they are doing before they become good friends...
first friendship is the primary brick in love...
Viplav has been so far spoiled brat...after meeting dhaani unknowingly he is changing himself...he has become caring,loving,helping  especially for dhaani...maybe viplav didn't take this much care for tanya also...
i think dhaani's taunts had made some primary impact in viplav...
her words are like tonic to viplav...😳😳
ddljforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful analysis  😛  👏
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post hammie a very detailed update actually looked ur last but one para a lot U did'nt muss anything u just said abt their minutest details of the episode 😊
No need to say pardon yaar coz love cannot be symbolized.Love cannot be expressed in words it can just be experienced the love story is yet to start and top of that their chemistry was 😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aQua-LiVinG

Wonderful analysis post, hammie great writer you are 👍🏼

hi aqua ,great to see you again.. thanks for reading and commenting .. the dialogues  were  so  pungent   equally from both sides that i was swept.. by them  😛..  i  threw my reflective cap away..
  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

hi awida , i tell you I wanted to dedicated  this take to you..in terms of verbatim.. of viplav's  taunting..
gosh he is getting proper feisty.. dont you think so??

Thanks a lot Hammie for this interesting recap. 

I loved yesterday's episode..but after understanding each dialogue ..I love it more. ViDha amazed me by their chemistry. And I am still in disbelieve..is this Eisha who acts brilliantly and matches Mishal's super acting ? MiSha were gr8 ..and I am watching this episode time and time again.
yes eisha was so  real.. my family loves her.. her strength is that she is not a seen face..  I think mishal too welcomed the idea of  playing lead with her.. he saw her potential.. main thing is they look good..    on screen..
My favorite song (Dheere Dheere Se) became more meaningful. I didn't like Aashiqui ..although my elder sister was a huge fan of Rahul Roy. But I just loved the songs..I hope cvs use more songs from this movie in future.. Nazar Ki Samne ..will be gr8 if used after love story starts.
ohhh haan RR and his wings hairrstyle.. he created quite a stir.. and the songs are  classics.. yes me too love.. nazar ke samna..
I can see troubles coming for Dhani. Rajlakshmi will poison every one against her. Precap too gave me the feeling that ppl will know about ViDha's journey. Hopefully the do. 😆 I want sab ko maalom hai aur sab ko khabar hogayi.  you mean spread   the news like bush fire..?  rajlaxmi is quite a chlli pepper!
thanks awida for reading and commenting.. loved it.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

hi aimf .. great to see you..
Brilliant story telling and take, Hammie. I loved your interpretation of the flat tyre symbolizing the air of hatred and misunderstanding going out of their egos.
i thought the gift of his gab was the strength of the episode.. good fun though
Traveling again, and will catch up with you later. Be well and take care.
so like dhani and viplav  you too are travelling ???  well keep safe  and  come back to the forum , much love hammie..