forgiving.. to forget

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 8th September 2015 ep.26.. My Take 

Ouestions .. questions! and problems  seem to  be the pulse of the episode..  life itself a question? For when we question, we  are alive  and prompt an answer,  reply , response or reaction from our surroundings and beings with whom we interact. Questions brings out the best or the worst in us. They determine  the situations we are faced with and have an impact on who and what we are?  another name for questions is problem!  are they one and the same?but one thing for sure is that they both need to be faced sooner or later..    

We have the ones in the position of power asking the less fortunate what is their problem? Dashrant  receives  news of the fame he craves for Viplav, but  from  the needy, who after  hearing that Viplav won the case for widows  come  seeking Viplav's help to fight their case.. Dashrant is caught off guard..  stumped! indoor he returns, but plagued by questions the answers  of which he thought he knew.. but doesn't  What does Viplav want? what he wants to do? I know not, he confesses people outside want him to fight their case.. Dashrant want high status for Viplav and it comes with money.. such expectation  he has  of Viplav but it seems Dashrant  has many questions regarding Viplav.. Dashrant  moans  Viplav  has become a walking  refuge for the needy and for all vulnerable!! .. Dashrant's   premonition becomes true as Viplav  lingers  around the ashram..    

He questions Tania when she arrives ..questions her why have you called me here?? I can't understand? you should have seen the way that feisty girl behaved with me she was born to point out my mistakes as soon as she sees me she starts taking rubbish! then frustrated when Tania goes to the widows  he  questions Raj , why  have I come to Banaras ? is this the grief I have come to face?? Dhani's shows  distrust in the arrival of the police that Tania informs the widows off..  more questions..  Kanak questions the needy people  outside her house what do you want? is this some place of shelter you come looking for  help?  Dashrants  goons  eat in front of  the hungry widows and tempt them with food.  Fed up Viplav   drives off in a huff,  troubled he has FBs of Dhani asking him to return the papers, asking him  how can you enjoy your victory after making a poor widow homeless? what new  play do you act out now? I know how much you want to help ? Dhani is questioned about where she'll get food from? Tania asks Dhani , you didn't tell me you were short of money? Viplav returns with food for everyone..Tania asks ,I didn't realize you went to get food? Cuttingly  Viplav  replies to Tania,  but  really questions  Dhani , I am not that stone hearted as I am made to  be ?? then he walks towards the goons , and asks what's up with you lot? why do you stand ?would you like to eat too? it's nice and hot! Then he asks the widows what are you lot waiting for?  share the food and eat.. Then he walks to Dhani with a separate bag of food for her and gives her questioning looks and asks her , I know you'll not eat the food I bring? because  you are the symbol of self-respect and perseverance ,  neither is this food an offertory or warding off evil, I owed you , remember you found my watch?? I owed you.. the food is from that money I even have some change, keep it you can use it. But Dhani replies , it's because of you! our home is locked ,and for that I'll never forgive you !and bringing this food must be your new game plan? Viplav loses his rag and declares , there is a limit to everything , now you find a game plan in me bringing food too? what's could be the plan? such low level thinking ! and he questions Tania ,is this what you wanted to see in Banaras ? have you not seen enough? weren't you better off in Delhi? and he glares down into Dhani's face and waves his palm dismissively and yells, go to hell!   and leaves the food near the rest of the food he bought and storms off.. Rajlaxmi questions Dhani what was the point of all this drama?  Raj goes after him .. and questions  Viplav ,are you going to leave them by the roadside? He replies. you want me to stay and listen to their rubbish? don't talk like an idiot! They think we put a lock on their shelter! If I want ,I can get the lock opened in no time! but not now? they don't deserve it! I am miffed why did I get them a stay order?? Raj cools him down yes they were rude , but the issue of getting the lock opened is a bit farfetched as have you seen the size of those four men! and we are only? and Viplav yells,  why ?like those widows you too don't have faith in me? Raj ask how will we do it? Viplav thinks and uses the power of money!

Viplav the man with a purpose .. a relatively lighter scene compared to the previous one  where apart from seeing his sensitive side.. he has bouts of rage which is instigated  by the feisty widow  

Viplav climbs into the ashram, pushes money  from under the door..  the money bait he could have dangled outside the door, but he was wise enough to note that offering money to the men wouldn't make him a hero.. dhani would sneer at him ,that he's uses his money.. hence the sly and wily way of offering the bait behind closed door way.. the greedy goons collect money, assume . loads of money in ashram. There greed makes them open the door.. Viplav shouts, bring the white gang in! he gets the door opened! Funny scene.. Tania says great idea Viplav sir, they thank him.. all thank him  except Dhani... the walls he has to climb, the doors he'll need to open before he can impress the feisty girl!

The widows are challenged for being women. All women power unite and confront the goons who threaten to beat them with bamboo poles. Viplav  and Raj disarm the men and nick of time police arrives and arrests all bar one..he had to escape so the news can be spread!

Tripurai told of story.. he tells Dashrant a blunder has happened their men have been arrested by the police.. and a city boy and girl are responsible for this.. people are saying it's Viplav babba..  he has many skeletons in his closet  he is doing  Leela like Krishan ji tripurai  sows seeds of doubt in Dashrant's mind..

Viplav.. does he raise questions? Viplav bends over backwards to appease her ..  gives her a helping hand outside the house ,inside the house. she rejects his offers of service doesn't let him ..he defiantly carries items anyway! once done he watches her for further instruction she ignores him.. they hardly speak till  she attempts to lift a heavy container and he commands, it's heavy give it to me I'll carry it where do I put it? she refuses to reply  and indicates with her head. She shakes a dusty cloth  letting off dust which catches him and he breaks into a cough. Dhani walks ahead  but her head turns to see if he  is ok..  she walks straight into her mother ! and gets told off! Viplav  sides his eyes ,catches her being reprimanded.. and enjoys a  chuckle.. this was much awaited as all  she makes him do is to  wear a scowl  on his face!  light hearted interaction which fanned the chemistry between this dissimilar pair!..she catches him smiling at her being told off, and he pretends to scratch the tip of his nose.. she goes looking for a black bag which lies at his feet.. she bends to pick it up and teasingly he holds it too ..  and then begins the eye lock.. Viplav totally besotted by her.. and she  totally dismissive of his looks! both   pull the bag!  testing  each other's  limit!   she gives him a firm look and he submits and the pulling of the wretched bag stops.. but Viplav  questions don't.. tell me something? are you bothered about all that's happened? or are you bothered about me???  she pouts her mouth to reply and he waits ardently.. but she stops and then he  rebuffs, don't you think  you should say thank to me after doing so much?.. but she flares her nostrils at him and he asks her.. now why are you silent? say something? and then she replies ,you really want to hear? and he says vigorously, yes I do want to hear !  and I want to  listen to it today! right now! and then she replies full of venom.. rakhsas ! rakhshas! Rakhshas!.. all are stilled into silence.. Viplav stares at her, and then she tries to wrench her bag out of his hand and in a fit of rage he lets go and the impact of her pulling .  lifts the bag up and then it drops  on the floor! red glass bangles jump out of the bag and crash on the floor and  scatter  into many  pieces! Dhani gives him an accusing look and he gives back a slightly guilty apologetic  look..  devastated but disciplined she looks at the broken bangles, then sinks on her knees to collect the pieces.. he too bends  and watches her  clear the mess.. he gives her completely enamored looks and she carries on.. pricks her finger on the glass, winces, but then sucks the blood away by poking her finger in her mouth.. he offers.. you leave it I'll clear up the rest..tania, who watches from afar and calls out, leave it Viplav Dhani will clear them it sounds like an order , perhaps Tania realizes something flows between them? or worries about him getting hurt?or she wants to impress on Dhani she knows and him closely?  She comes closer , crouches beside Dhani and  defends Viplav like a lawyer, Viplav has good intentions ,trust me.. I  know him very well ,he has a good heart.. Dhani rejects her plea and says ,no madam ji, Iam not under a misconception,as whatever he does he has an ulterior motive, he has mislaid our ashram papers!  Viplav  hangs his head disappointed.. although Tania  tries to defend him again.. then he confronts Dhani.. look at me.. what I cannot understand is why you are hell bent on stretching this issue? are you not going to move on? yes I made a mistake now for goodness sake forgive me! you are hell bent on not letting go of this incident and dragging it along! won't you step out of it? forget about it? you are still harping on about it! take it from me if you stick to bygone age old issues, you'll never be happy! and I how was I to know that the bag would split? ok the bangles are destroyed.. I 'll get you new ones from the shops ,and you can wear them then! now let go of your anger.. Rajlaxmi calls out to him.. says,  our lives are linked to our past which we can never forget.. so think  before you speak about us. and he snubs her, yes I was thinking how come you haven't jumped into the situation as yet whether your brain functions or not? but for sure your tongue does work? do you think I am enjoying all this? heaven's sake I am drenched in sweat since dawn! I have been  labouring at your ashram! and for all  I have done I don't even get a measly thank you! he glares at Dhani! you are calling me rakhshas again?  I am letting you get away with it because you are a woman! had it been a man... he growled.. Raj laxmi says,   forget about all this and I apologize on Dhani's behalf.. Viplav accepts , bend and collects the things  in the black bag ,pushes them in and  she bends and snatches the bag from him and looks him in the eye and says.. thank you very much! for returning our ashram to us! and I have one more request to ask from you.. you leave from here.. and never  return again!.. Viplav eyes try to read the inner recesses of her soul through her defiant staring eyes.. was she telling the truth??

Ok, overall a brilliant episode.. and it was longer too.. certain things sprang to my  mind after watching the complete episode..  both Viplav and Dhani have obstinate  streaks in them.. that they like to test.Dhani is unable to move on.. pun..on her widow hood too.. as it refers to her husband. the red bangles in her bag.. what is the story behind them? Viplav doesn't tell his family anything.. it's outsiders who report his antics! Shattered bangles.. a symbol of her married life? Dhani appears ungrateful.. because Viplav  makes the mistakes.. and thus he  is the one to rectify them.  She is not grateful for the open door of the ashram.. because ,seemingly Viplav is the one who  was responsible for closing it  in the first place.. but little does she know.. Viplav knocks at the door to her heart.. will she open the door and let him into her heart??

Hamlet53  9.9.15

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechatronics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

"the money bait he could have dangled outside the door, but he was wise enough to note that offering money to the men wouldn't make him a hero.. dhani would sneer at him ,that he's uses his money.. hence the sly and wily way of offering the bait behind closed door way"

yaah the money for good cause and not like his grandfather who gave Lala the money for bad cause.

Money is not the factor but "using" is the main factor.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wondeeful analysis Hammie. 
You captured the spirit of the episode very well by your words..each scene, dialogue, and eyelock you described came to life again..with more meaning in it. This makes me feel satisfied only after reading your daily post. Before this episodes seem uncomplete. 

I loved this episode. Such an excellent one! Viplav faced rejection from Dhani so many times, yet he kept trying..which makes me wonder..is there any man in the world who cares for a strange women who has a wrong idea about him like Viplav? I think no. Dhani has this power to make Viplav hungry for a smile of her, a thank you, even just beleiving him will be enough ..but she doesn't give him any. Hid soul is suffering. But why? Because Viplav is on a way to fall in love with her. His looks at her while she was gathering broken pieces of bangals say a lot. Even his smiles while watching her getting scolded by her mom..say that he enjoys being with her in the same place. 

I too fell in love with Viplav's character. Cvs amazed me ..but Dhani really needs to get rid of her old self. I know there are lots of horrible things which happened to her in the past..even before she met Viplav. But the door is open now..she just needs to sit down and think..and let bygones be bygones. 

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful and detailed take. I enjoyed reading it very much.

I am happy that the episode was a bit longer and the pace also appears to have picked up just a bit.
You are right on about the stubborn streak between these two. Both are stubborn alright, but the stubbornness manifests in different ways.

Viplav's stubbornness springs from a deep need to be accepted and validated for just being himself. This is something he never received from his family. Although they love him dearly, and he is the apple of everyone's eye, it appears that the family members crave for the patriarch's approval. DT is a slef serving narcissist, and therefore cannot love anyone but himself. Although it appears that he loves Vip, the love is conditional, and is based on what Vip potentially represents, rather than what he is. Vip's mother, KT, also a dominant figure walks in DT's footsteps, and being primarily raised by them, deep down, Vip does not feel accepted or loved. Therefore the fiesty widow has awoken certain primal needs of being validated and noticed for who he is. The more he tries to please her, the greater the rejection. Therefore, hailing from a rich family, he feels entitled to validation and adoration by the commoners, but here being deprived of it makes him want it all the more.

Dhani's stubbornness arises from distrust. At a young age, she has been widowed and the fact that both she and her mother are in the ashram suggests familial betrayal. Dhani, therefore, has had her trust broken too often and is therefore hesitant to trust again. Somehow she trusted this "vakil saheb" with whom she spoke on the phone, but it turned out to be the same betrayer that had previously got her into trouble with his pranks.

Once they are able to overcome the stubbornness, it should not take Vip and Dhani too long to see that they can learn a lot from each other and actually complement one another. He can help her trust again, and she can help him see that he is actually okay without any validation. In a strange way, both Dhani and Viplav are linked by rejection: society has rejected her, and, in turn, she has rejected him.

The bangles represent memories of what could have been but can no longer be. They represent Dhani's brief tryst with matrimony, before destiny had harsh plans for her life. That is why the bangles prick, hurt, and draw blood. Dhani's wound is still raw to touch, and continues to bleed at the slightest provocation. The bangles also symbolize desire and visibility, both of which are forbidden for widows.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Another brilliant post, Hammie! I am loving your post as much as I loved the episode. Through your words I can replay those scenes in my head and relish the pleasure of ViDha chemistry once again. Keep postingπŸ‘πŸΌ
Raghu-shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post as usual. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nandita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome analysis of the episode. thanks. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
HAMMIE NO WORDS ONLY EMOTIONS😊  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β­οΈ
LOVED UR POST DEAR❀️
Edited by AISHU183 - 8 years ago
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She is not grateful for the open door of the ashram.. because ,seemingly Viplav is the one who  was responsible for closing it  in the first place.. but little does she know.. Viplav knocks at the door to her heart.. will she open the door and let him into her heart??

she will definitely open her door...but in this process some relations gets broken and some new relations might get adden...
DT will take off viplav and dhaani from their lifes and he tries to make their lifes hell...he will keep them in their house only...
but situations will not be easy for them...
dhaani will let him into his heart when she forgets the entire past that was happened with her...
ex husband ko exit pass dene ke baad viplav ko entry pass milega...
till that time viplav has to bear lots of struggle
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it as usualπŸ˜‰
The beginning part was very captive πŸ˜‰ The words you used are ...πŸ‘πŸ‘