Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

congo gyus for d new fc... rutu wow ur first fc n m dying to see d updated one soon. THANK YOU TAHNK YOU⭐️... I HOPE I UPDATE IT SOONπŸ˜›
nw coming to d interview. it jst made me so awwed for him. such an innocent soul.
bt training jaldi khatam jo jaye iski bhagwaan varna vo aayega bi nahi.
he always inspires me to work harder. YESSπŸ‘

btw who all are watching saubhagyvati bhav on star utsav. i think it has started a week back. mon-sun 9.30 pm.   JUST INFORM US WHEN RAGHAV ENTERS

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

the biggest question usko phone ki ringtone yaad hogi abhi tak? 🀣

Ringtone ?? πŸ˜† Ari u sure ringtone hogi bhi...πŸ€” most of time to silent pe hoga or vibrate pe...if at all hogi bhi tou i think simple si tring tring hogi πŸ€£ or wadever was set at default πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
premeeristry thumbnail

saal mei ek baar toh charge karta hoga phone 🀣

aaj tellychakkar ki aatma ko bhi shanti mili hogi that he lifted their call 🀣

humara no kab aayega? :'(

i feel the day is near Ari..πŸ€” coz jis shidath se training lee jaarahi hai πŸ˜†...lets hope he does there well 😊 n come back soon...
premeeristry thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Finally hc picked up his phone!

yipeee πŸ₯³
his phone is still working🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌ mujhe laga itni baarish aayi thi paani mei na gir gaya hou...πŸ€” πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I think breaks are a great way to prepare yourself for your next outing."

is he going somewhere on tour or talking abt next show..? πŸ€”

With Humsafars, Saubhagyavati Bhava and Tere Liye, his last shows wrapping up suddenly, we asked if it hurt as an actor or a person ?

But with Humsafars, I felt we had a successful time and the love that we were showered upon was just beyond expectations."

matlab he's all good with it....πŸ‘πŸΌ

What is the reason according to you, that fans shower you with so much love, even when you are is not seen onscreen?

We could almost feel him smiling, as he answered, "Honestly even I don't know what this special connection is. I am happy that I have achieved this stand today. And I feel that God has been superbly kind. I really want to thank all my fans for their utmost love and support. Also for tolerating' me (laughs)! But whatever be the state, I will be the same old Harshad for all of you, so keep the love flowing. I have been asked by people that will the disappointment over Humsafars would affect brand Harshad, but I want to know what is brand Harshad? I think every actor is at a position by the love of the masses. Even though Humsafars did not work, I think I managed to connect with the people at large and very closely. That has been a great thing for me."

πŸ€” obviously u will b same ther's no doubt in it...u din't change the habit of hiding like this even before πŸ˜†...πŸ˜• 

but that's true every1 liked HS despite wad happened...

wad's brand Harshad..? πŸ€”

Guys for a change we got more than "Thank you" πŸ€£ 
Edited by premeeristry - 8 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail

, "Honestly even I don't know what this special connection is. I am happy that I have achieved this stand today. And I feel that God has been superbly kind. I really want to thank all my fans for their utmost love and support. Also for tolerating' me (laughs)! But whatever be the state, I will be the same old Harshad for all of you, so keep the love flowing. I have been asked by people that will the disappointment over Humsafars would affect brand Harshad, but I want to know what is brand Harshad? I think every actor is at a position by the love of the masses. Even though Humsafars did not work, I think I managed to connect with the people at large and very closely. That has been a great thing for me."'

@bold aur koi option hai bhi toh nahi 😭

can get your words n situation completely Ari...πŸ˜’ isi ney koi option nahi choda πŸ˜•

πŸ˜² but did he just thank us for tolerating him ?? πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeeristry

can get your words n situation completely Ari...πŸ˜’ isi ney koi option nahi choda πŸ˜•

πŸ˜² but did he just thank us for tolerating him ?? πŸ˜†

deewana sach hi kehta hai. sabme ek deewana chupa hai.

only a deewana can understand another saba.

haan usne socha hoga itna tadap rahe hai kuch toh kare inke liye might have been in a dayawan mood 🀣

just yesterday we were talking about personal msg for fans na. dekho isne sun li.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
isko bolo jaldi aaye. zyada nautanki aur "TOLERATE" nahi karenge. ghar se uthwa lenge πŸ˜Ž
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

jahan kuch logo ki chemistry nahi hoti co-stars ke saath..wahi is ajoobe ki hoti hai even ek chai ke glass ke saath πŸ˜² 

chai ka cup is also more khush kismat than us πŸ˜­
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeeristry

FINALLY ....101 FC qatam tou hua ...πŸ˜†

or else i was abt to believe next year tak qatam ni hoga πŸ˜•... me too -_-

thanks to the moment in which Komal reserved n updated the FC πŸ˜† qatam hi ni hou raha tha ...pata ni kis shubh ghadi mei uski shuruwaath hui thi..🀣 shyad usi time jab hc ne twitter banaya tha 🀣 wo bhi aise hi sunsaan para hai 🀣

jou b hou we finally made it to 102nd FC  

n first FC to be updated by Rutu  the baby pankha πŸ‘ 

sab isey ache se ashirwaad dey πŸ˜† n encourage her to do a good job ..

waise theme bohot hi badhiyaa select ki hai Rutu ne πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ.

as long as it is not hc is my husband i am ok 🀣