India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

**Message for the CVs** (Page 6)

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I don't know why cvs are hell bent on just ruining the show we won't get any naksh scenes during the wedding either so so dissapointed 

Aryamba Groupbie
Aryamba
Aryamba

Posted: 28 September 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Where is hina? After the mehendi, she is not seen in any segments. Karan was seen in todays sbas.
yrkkh6391 Senior Member
yrkkh6391
yrkkh6391

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Mam pls dont listen to few dozens of Haters

YRKKH is watched by million of peoples

CVS should concentrate on how to take story forward

Many people love Naksh n Tara Jodi, Dont ever try to separate them if u dont want to loose youth audience who started watching YRKKH becoz of Naksh n Tara
Tipsy11 Senior Member
Tipsy11
Tipsy11

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I 100% agree with you , I love this show
Please don't end this show
And people who don't like it , simply don't watch it
But don't say bad things about it like ending it
We fans love the show so don't spoil it for us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yrkkh6391

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 15 January 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Plzzz don't make akshara and natik that great that they will support naman and k in what they did wrong and plzzz we don't wanna see them going after them plzzz so so unreal after what they did they should hide their faces and leave the house but no akshara won't let that happen and just like akshara will forgive sangram and make Tara her daughter in law plzzz do some changes in the character don't make her a saint plzzz and I don't know what we fans can do not to see Tara in the show plzzz bring a better looking girl for duggu plzzz and plzz we don't want to leave the show cause we are so connected to show have been watching since beginning in but it is being ruined daily what you guys promised you delivered for a week and after that back to normal why r u guys playing with our emotions plzzz we want our 9ld yr back with jaaddo yeh kya chal gaya plzzz 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abinakshNairakshdeepshikannakshkidiwani

Nairaksh Goldie
Nairaksh
Nairaksh

Posted: 15 January 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Agree, after 2013 ak character is much untreatable unrealistic A mahaan bahu, maa, wife but why... she is a human so let her behave like normal human being .that was why this show always stands out from other shows ak was not mahaan she was normal like she didn't forgive that peon who teases her where hus mother tries to compel ak a lot .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

probablycryingabinakshmunna111deepshikannakshkidiwani

yrkkh6391 Senior Member
yrkkh6391
yrkkh6391

Posted: 15 January 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Mam pls dont listen to few dozens of Haters

YRKKH is watched by million of peoples

Many people love Naksh n Tara Jodi, Plss Dont try to separate them if u dont want to loose youth audience who started watching YRKKH becoz of Naksh n Tara

Yeh rishta forum in indiaforums.com is run by handful of haters who wanted to watch Naitik Akshara Romance 24 hours which is not possible

You all are doing a awesome job n pls dont neglect Naksh n Tara Jodi. We love them. CVS should concentrate on how to take story forward which u all r definately doing right now

Happy Makar Sankranti to all, Celebration in YRKKH vl b great becoz no show can celebrate festival  like YRKKH family SmileSmileSmile
vidyasharma Newbie
vidyasharma
vidyasharma

Posted: 15 January 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Can't agree with topic maker ..For me both Akshara & Naitik are given super tags..If for u Akshara is unrealistic after 2013 then for me Naitik too unrealistic in his approach..Creatives  showed & gave both main leads Mahaan tags ,even their son duggu & naira too given Mahaanta tags.. Can't understand why yrkkh most fans are after Akshara' s character..For me no character is super perfect in yr even Naitik too...Doesn't look good to me when Akshara's character mostly attacked for unrealistic approach...It's not  necessary whatever you think other think too same way for particular character..No offence to anyone but I have written my view..Not good for any show if one character is given thumbs up approach & one thumbs down.

Edited by vidyasharma - 15 January 2016 at 6:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Era1423kritikamalhotrahinakhan24

Go to top