Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Such a short teej and no cute or long naksh scene I don't know what is their problem are they never going to get the message thru their head that we want and care for naksh scenes only common really it's very irritating they always show stupid scenes but not naksh scenes I don't know what has happened to the cvs before there always was new and innovative naksh scenes and now same repetitive scenes plzzz concentrate more on naksh and plzzz don't show stupid scenes in rashmi wedding we want naksh scenes and their cute scenes in wedding g sequence 
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can't always show Naksh romantic scenes
All the time , they need to focus on other family
Members as well
vim916 thumbnail
Agreed but teej is something that we fans look forward to especially cute naksh scenes 
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True I also like the teej festival, they could of showed
A more longer episode on that
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that they could have shown a longer NAksh Teej scene.  I do not know why they could have postponed Naitik going to meet Rashmi's friend for an episode or two more. Then, they could have shown us a longer romance.

Sometime, I feel as if the story lines can go a little bit slower. Some NAksh interaction between the track when tracks for other members are going on, will still work for us. They should just slow donw the pace of tracks and show more NAksh with each other and discussing more scenes.
Aryamba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Naitik and akshara are in middle age now, but the most romantic couple in Television is Naksh. Naksh is the backbone of yrkkh. So only naksh track gains trp .cvs know this. Teej track could be much better. As naitik is angry,they can show Naksh celebrating trek in ss, they alone.
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why don't CVS understand that YRKKH is all because of Naitik-Akshara and not Duggu.
Why always Duggu takes up all the tasks and becomes like a hero ?
They need to get that Naitik-Akshara are the leads and not Duggu .
Why more footage is given to him nowadays...which i am not liking at all 😭

This is just my point of view.
No offence to Rohan.
vim916 thumbnail
It's so frustrating to see just stand in the side plzzz but cvs will never get the message they have not gotten the message that we care about only naksh scenes all these years so they would t get this either cvs are just to to dumb and I really have no respect for them they are solely ruining a wonderful show 
naturediko thumbnail
Pls cvs for god sake hamare rishta ko barbad mat karo rishta ko dekhkar bhi ab irritating lagta hai pls it's our request fans kuch to karo yeh kya haal ho gaya hai show ki 😭 😭
naturediko thumbnail
Cvs plz end yrkkh kyuki ab kuch nahi hai dekhne keliye or apke paas bhi kuch nahi hai dikhane keliye trp bhi kam ho gaya so end it.