I come not to calm, but to stir!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 4th September 2015 ep.23.. My Take

Where truth, is on the contrary..as humans beings the last person we are on guard against is one who is close to us..be it a friend or a family blood associate. There exists in us complete and utter reliance in that person. How do we communicate?.. respond to others..we use words or signs to convey our message and meaning .. in this episode I look at the use of words in interaction! In the opening scene of the episode, there is extreme uneasy within me when I see Viplav with his dada ji.. it was hard for me to ignore the noose of guile that Dashrant dangles over Viplav's neck. Dashrant with his words weaves a spider web of duplicity  before Viplav.. where any time the young grandson will be caught like a fly and gobbled up by the spider! Dashrant to me seems to mesmerize Viplav by his sweet sham words about putting the angst the ingrate widows caused him, on the back boiler. Under the spell of Dashrant's  fraudulent words  Viplav innocently agrees to take on board what his dada ji suggests..

By the words of our mouth.. we make, break or mislead.. 

But then comes the moment when Dashrant gets to see the effectiveness of the metal massage he gave Viplav, when Dhani rings Viplav asking for the return of the substantiation paper. Viplav turns ballistic over the phone!      repeats he does not possess the documents.. and that he is not their lawyer! he's happy to chat to her about anything except the case! forbids her to  ring him again! in fact makes her feel she is a nuisance caller!.. to me Viplav tries too hard to be cutting  to hard.. why is he doing this? is this a show down performed by him before his grandad? to impress upon him.. he has nothing to do with the widows.. if that is Viplav's purpose then he is scuccessful as he wins over Dashrant's sympathy!. He mentors Viplav , that due to stress these widows have gone  bonkers mad! but he is glad Viplav  has come home.. and reminds him to get ready to receive  Shahlini would be in laws.. The manner of execution, the use of words and their delivery is crucial for Dashrant as the big bad wolf! who   hoodwinks Viplav craftily.. slowly weaving a web of deceit around him.. he encourages the staging of a bonding ,camaraderie between him and his grandson..so he can control  and mould him..

Rajlaxmi too uses words to break her adversary  .. harsh words are  used to malign  Dhani .Rajlaxmi words are words of blame .. aimed to incur humiliation in Dhani! Her virtue is questioned. Accusations,  we have to leave ashram because of Dhani's happiness!  she is involved with that guy. But she still chats to him hours on end.. wastes our hard earned money which she squanders on him. any excuse to talk to him ,despite the fact that  he has told you he doesn't have the papers..

But the blame game and use of words continues .. again to break.. here the unity  of widows is  challenged by   hot words! squabble; name calling; maligning.. but then as Dulari defends her daughter, by harsh words to the offendors , Rajlaxmi and Rachna!

Tripurari  rings  Dashrant  and by word of his mouth over the phone gives him the joy that Dashrant's   wish is granted..  Dashrant says the prophetic words .. his grandson's problems  are over and the widows problems are looming. This is real celebration.

Widows return home badi amma suggests making words of performing worship for every one's peace and tranquillity. They come home and are confronted with their belongings gutted out on the street. They collect their stuff.. blaming words are spoken against  lalla  as   door sealed from entry..

Words of bonding and praise are spoken..

Viplav introduced..  to Ram who  is asked if he knew the meaning of the word  Viplav... he says a freedom fighter who brings a revolution a change ..by words of praise Dashrant elevates and  boasts    Viplav!  But by muffled patronizing words he  puts down Shambu.. tells him to go help in the kitchen.. treats him like a servant. contradictory words.. Dashrant , says our viplav has won his first case.. saved widows from eviction.!!  where as the widows stand looking at their stuff, barred from their home.. passerby's use mocking words who could do such a thing? it's because of her.. rajlaxmi picks a fight with them if you are that strong then smash the lock!

Viplav's family  surrounded by celebration!  Dhani's family surrounded by homelessness!

Baffling words Dhani  thinks who would do such a thing? badi amma says it has to be lalla .. but it is baffling why after so many years he wants to sell this place?

Ceremonious words... Shahlini comes before  Rahul's family..  shalini  asked to make and serve tea..

Words of blame and defence  Rajilaxmi tells Dhani  she knew this was going to happen? Dhani defends, if she knew she would have told all  as this is our shelter too!   Dhani  is blamed for not checking identity of man given  the papers! Dhani defends, I gave papers to save our shelter.. Rajlaxmi  says ,OUR SHELTER has shut down.. it's due to you Dhani she is to blame..toxic words are used at every opportunity by Rajlaxmi  to create doubts in the minds of other widows for Dhani..   

Snide words are used for Shalini's obesity as it is poked fun at.. Viplav.. suggests  good sense words that shalini  and the boy need to speak to each other.. they have to spend life together! 

Problem solving words..badi amma tries to phone  dm office but it was closed. police won't help either ,because we don't have  of stay order.. Ring Viplav only solution. Dhani reluctant due to Rajlaxmi's taunts.. but  badi amma says,  you go ahead I'll sort things out.. Dhani says will do but I'll talk to vidhi maam  too, Rajlaxmi decides to go to listen out for what  she says..

Dhani rings vidhi.. then tells the girl that vidhi said talk to the lawyer.. Rajlaxmi taunts Dhani again with caustic words.. watch.. now she'll talk to that lawyer

Getting to know you words...Viplav  brings the boy Ram  and shalini.. to his room and gives them a chance to talk.. shows  Viplav's liberal mindset.. he offers his sis his room encourages them to talk to each other..  says he'll wait outside..

Off loading stress words!Raj rings and asks him how his first case went.. Viplav says , now look you two ,including my family trusts me entirely.. but those widows ,all they do is nit pick  in everything I do  ,any way forget them raj wants to know did he come across the widows again?  he says. he 's not thinking straight, I don't want to talk about it..

Dhani is  frantically  trying to ring him.. but cannot get through..he is talking to Raj.. is this a reprimand for Dhani for being hard on him?..he checks but then carries on telling Raj he was unaware he was fighting this case for the widows.. it's when  he got to DM s office  he saw that rude  widow there.. Raj says you mean that one who calls you rakhshas ?. vip says very funny.. Dhani tries again.. but no answer and  Rajlaxmi says , I bet he  knows we are with her so he's not answering.. her poisonous words!

Such is life words! Viplav is confused, who was phoning him?? he tells  raj  he'll call him back.. but by that time Dhani gives up and puts the public phone down  and walks away.. Viplav, rings the phone booth .. and a kid picks up the..  Viplav says   someone  keeps  ringing from this number..he says ..it wasn't him it was some auntie, Viplav  says, it's fine  what luck! that now aunties are  ringing  me..

Conclusive words! Refreshments are brought  for Shahlini  and Ram .Shahlini  offers him  and he says he doesn't eat sweet things.. she is has sweet innocence and asks I  have a sweet truth  hats why iam overweight. are  you going to reject me due to that..  she asks sweetly about a bitter pill she may have to swallow,.. he asks would she reject him because he is less wealthy than her? ..than her weight is a non serious  issue..  Shahlini  asks you mean you have accepted me..? and he says, yes if you accept me .. she replies you are so good looking why would I refuse.. and he says it's not, but its the beauty of ones heart that matters..

Stoic words!Widows homeless out on the street.. badi amma says, nothing can be done as DM office is closed Dulari says, we can't spend the night out in the open.. what'll happen if it rains? great confusion but Rajlaxmi says, she'll not sit here all night waiting.. she grabs Suvarna  and tells Rachna to follow her.. saying.. due to this drama queen Dhani I am not staying to listen to her useless assurances.. it's all because of her.. I don't want to be made a fool with her false hopes..  Dhani begs  Rajlaxmi  to stay..  won't let you go, we are like one family.. even if one of you leaves the family becomes incomplete.  it's important  we stay united in this hour of testing.. I assure you we won't have to spend the whole night  out on the street! we'll go to our ashram..

Words of felicitations !At Viplav's home, Ram  tells his father he likes Shahlini they take blessings of the families.. all celebrate.. Dashrant says, even viplav doesn't know that on the occasion of him winning his first case.. I have given a small party.. you are invited too. he says to the Ram's family.

Threatening words!! Dhani turns from Rajlaxmi's face and turns to the padlock on the door..takes a stone and tries to break an entry..  threatening thugs arrive with bamboo sticks and command Dhani to stop as the ashram now belongs to them!

Precap.." banarasyia!!...party in full swing.. question is will Viplav shake a leg with the dancing girl?   Dhani comes to his house looking for dm.. Viplav spots her stopped at the gates.. he goes to the gate.. and gloats.. " you can't get enough of me! that's why you come stalking me here too? Dhani turns her face most put off by the rakhshas..

Hamlet53 5.9.15

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful take as usual, dear Hammie, with all the Hammie-isms intact. This time the focus is on words. Since I am traveling again, I will not have the time to participate more than saying that I really enjoyed your take. Bravo.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

IKRS 4th September 2015 ep.23.. My Take

Where truth, is on the contrary..as humans beings the last person we are on guard against is one who is close to us..be it a friend or a family blood associate. There exists in us complete and utter reliance in that person. How do we communicate?.. respond to others..we use words or signs to convey our message and meaning .. in this episode I look at the use of words in interaction! In the opening scene of the episode, there is extreme uneasy within me when I see Viplav with his dada ji.. it was hard for me to ignore the noose of guile that Dashrant dangles over Viplav's neck. Dashrant with his words weaves a spider web of duplicity  before Viplav.. where any time the young grandson will be caught like a fly and gobbled up by the spider! Dashrant to me seems to mesmerize Viplav by his sweet sham words about putting the angst the ingrate widows caused him, on the back boiler. Under the spell of Dashrant's  fraudulent words  Viplav innocently agrees to take on board what his dada ji suggests..

By the words of our mouth.. we make, break or mislead.. 

But then comes the moment when Dashrant gets to see the effectiveness of the metal massage he gave Viplav, when Dhani rings Viplav asking for the return of the substantiation paper. Viplav turns ballistic over the phone!      repeats he does not possess the documents.. and that he is not their lawyer! he's happy to chat to her about anything except the case! forbids her to  ring him again! in fact makes her feel she is a nuisance caller!.. to me Viplav tries too hard to be cutting  to hard.. why is he doing this? is this a show down performed by him before his grandad? to impress upon him.. he has nothing to do with the widows.. if that is Viplav's purpose then he is scuccessful as he wins over Dashrant's sympathy!. He mentors Viplav , that due to stress these widows have gone  bonkers mad! but he is glad Viplav  has come home.. and reminds him to get ready to receive  Shahlini would be in laws.. The manner of execution, the use of words and their delivery is crucial for Dashrant as the big bad wolf! who   hoodwinks Viplav craftily.. slowly weaving a web of deceit around him.. he encourages the staging of a bonding ,camaraderie between him and his grandson..so he can control  and mould him..

Rajlaxmi too uses words to break her adversary  .. harsh words are  used to malign  Dhani .Rajlaxmi words are words of blame .. aimed to incur humiliation in Dhani! Her virtue is questioned. Accusations,  we have to leave ashram because of Dhani's happiness!  she is involved with that guy. But she still chats to him hours on end.. wastes our hard earned money which she squanders on him. any excuse to talk to him ,despite the fact that  he has told you he doesn't have the papers..

But the blame game and use of words continues .. again to break.. here the unity  of widows is  challenged by   hot words! squabble; name calling; maligning.. but then as Dulari defends her daughter, by harsh words to the offendors , Rajlaxmi and Rachna!

Tripurari  rings  Dashrant  and by word of his mouth over the phone gives him the joy that Dashrant's   wish is granted..  Dashrant says the prophetic words .. his grandson's problems  are over and the widows problems are looming. This is real celebration.

Widows return home badi amma suggests making words of performing worship for every one's peace and tranquillity. They come home and are confronted with their belongings gutted out on the street. They collect their stuff.. blaming words are spoken against  lalla  as   door sealed from entry..

Words of bonding and praise are spoken..

Viplav introduced.. Rahul  is asked if he knew the meaning of the word  Viplav... he says a freedom fighter who brings a revolution a change ..by words of praise Dashrant elevates and  boasts    Viplav!  But by muffled patronizing words he  puts down shambu.. tells him to go help in the kitchen.. treats him like a servant. contradictory words.. Dashrant , says our viplav has won his first case.. saved widows from eviction.!!  where as the widows stand looking at their stuff, barred from their home.. passerby's use mocking words who could do such a thing? it's because of her.. rajlaxmi picks a fight with them if you are that strong then smash the lock!

Viplav's family  surrounded by celebration!  Dhani's family surrounded by homelessness!

Baffling words Dhani  thinks who would do such a thing? badi amma says it has to be lalla .. but it is baffling why after so many years he wants to sell this place?

Ceremonious words... Shahlini comes before  Rahul's family..  shalini  asked to make and serve tea..

Words of blame and defence  Rajilaxmi tells Dhani  she knew this was going to happen? Dhani defends, if she knew she would have told all  as this is our shelter too!   Dhani  is blamed for not checking identity of man given  the papers! Dhani defends, I gave papers to save our shelter.. Rajlaxmi  says ,OUR SHELTER has shut down.. it's due to you Dhani she is to blame..toxic words are used at every opportunity by Rajlaxmi  to create doubts in the minds of other widows for Dhani..   

Snide words are used for Shalini's obesity as it is poked fun at.. Viplav.. suggests  good sense words that shalini  and the boy need to speak to each other.. they have to spend life together! 

Problem solving words..badi amma tries to phone  dm office but it was closed. police won't help either ,because we don't have  of stay order.. Ring Viplav only solution. Dhani reluctant due to Rajlaxmi's taunts.. but  badi amma says,  you go ahead I'll sort things out.. Dhani says will do but I'll talk to vidhi maam  too, Rajlaxmi decides to go to listen out for what  she says..

Dhani rings vidhi.. then tells the girl that vidhi said talk to the lawyer.. Rajlaxmi taunts Dhani again with caustic words.. watch.. now she'll talk to that lawyer

Getting to know you words...Viplav  brings the boy Rahul  and shalini.. to his room and gives them a chance to talk.. shows  Viplav's liberal mindset.. he offers his sis his room encourages them to talk to each other..  says he'll wait outside..

Off loading stress words!Raj rings and asks him how his first case went.. Viplav says , now look you two ,including my family trusts me entirely.. but those widows ,all they do is nit pick  in everything I do  ,any way forget them raj wants to know did he come across the widows again?  he says. he 's not thinking straight, I don't want to talk about it..

Dhani is  frantically  trying to ring him.. but cannot get through..he is talking to Raj.. is this a reprimand for Dhani for being hard on him?..he checks but then carries on telling Raj he was unaware he was fighting this case for the widows.. it's when  he got to DM s office  he saw that rude  widow there.. Raj says you mean that one who calls you rakhshas ?. vip says very funny.. Dhani tries again.. but no answer and  Rajlaxmi says , I bet he  knows we are with her so he's not answering.. her poisonous words!

Such is life words! Viplav is confused, who was phoning him?? he tells  raj  he'll call him back.. but by that time Dhani gives up and puts the public phone down  and walks away.. Viplav, rings the phone booth .. and a kid picks up the..  Viplav says   someone  keeps  ringing from this number..he says ..it wasn't him it was some auntie, Viplav  says, it's fine  what luck! that now aunties are  ringing  me..

Conclusive words! Refreshments are brought  for Shahlini  and Rahul .Shahlini  offers him  and he says he doesn't eat sweet things.. she is has sweet innocence and asks I  have a sweet truth  hats why iam overweight. are  you going to reject me due to that..  she asks sweetly about a bitter pill she may have to swallow,.. he asks would she reject him because he is less wealthy than her? ..than her weight is a non serious  issue..  Shahlini  asks you mean you have accepted me..? and he says, yes if you accept me .. she replies you are so good looking why would I refuse.. and he says it's not, but its the beauty of ones heart that matters..

Stoic words!Widows homeless out on the street.. badi amma says, nothing can be done as DM office is closed Dulari says, we can't spend the night out in the open.. what'll happen if it rains? great confusion but Rajlaxmi says, she'll not sit here all night waiting.. she grabs Suvarna  and tells Rachna to follow her.. saying.. due to this drama queen Dhani I am not staying to listen to her useless assurances.. it's all because of her.. I don't want to be made a fool with her false hopes..  Dhani begs  Rajlaxmi  to stay..  won't let you go, we are like one family.. even if one of you leaves the family becomes incomplete.  it's important  we stay united in this hour of testing.. I assure you we won't have to spend the whole night  out on the street! we'll go to our ashram..

Words of felicitations !At Viplav's home, Rahul   =tells his father he likes Shahlini they take blessings of the families.. all celebrate.. Dashrant says, even viplav doesn't know that on the occasion of him winning his first case.. I have given a small party.. you are invited too. he says to the Rahul 's family.

Threatening words!! Dhani turns from Rajlaxmi's face and turns to the padlock on the door..takes a stone and tries to break an entry..  threatening thugs arrive with bamboo sticks and command Dhani to stop as the ashram now belongs to them!

Precap.." banarasyia!!...party in full swing.. question is will Viplav shake a leg with the dancing girl?   Dhani comes to his house looking for dm.. Viplav spots her stopped at the gates.. he goes to the gate.. and gloats.. " you can't get enough of me! that's why you come stalking me here too? Dhani turns her face most put off by the rakhshas..

Hamlet53 5.9.15

Wonderful post dr,each nd every word used is absolutely true,loved it.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Super post Hamie. 
Words is the theme of this episode. 

Worlds are different. In Viplav world things seem running smoothly, even a less beautiful girl can get a handsome fiancee without much efforts. I know Rahul looks fishy..maybe he'll be after Shalu's money. But let's wait and watch. 

In Viplavs world..ppl celebrate..have sweets, drinks..but in Dhani's world widows can't get a shelter to sleep under. πŸ˜­ Comparison is painful.

I am a bit disappointed of Viplav. He didn't think once about the man who took the documents. I know Dhani was very rude. But at least Viplav told her he'll send someone to take those documents..it is his words which made her give documents to that imposter ( not to forget Suvarna's stupidity πŸ˜‘).

Edited by awida - 8 years ago
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Super post πŸ˜›
Keep rocking Hammie dear πŸ˜›
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
main fida hogaya aapka post dekkar...
beautifully written with convincing title...
ur words justifies every scene perfectly...
good work hammie dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Wonderful take as usual, dear Hammie, with all the Hammie-isms intact. This time the focus is on words. Since I am traveling again, I will not have the time to participate more than saying that I really enjoyed your take. Bravo.

hi aimf.. hiya traveler..   sounds great.i love rambling..πŸ˜›.. ohh thanks for checking out me post..  and says.. hammie-isms..not that has gone to my head,me afloat..   godspeed  and come back safely.. love hammie..πŸ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aQua-LiVinG

Great post, HamletπŸ‘

hi aqua, great to see ..thanks for reading and commenting ..much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ hi rerose goldie! thanks for reading and commenting on my post
love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail