Posted: 8 years ago
I just read that Mahi is participating in Big Boss
OMG 🤢 😕
she had participated in many shows . ..i don't watch BB
tfs

to be honest i don't watch the show ..MV  shouldn't have taken it up...any ways all the best to her
Tfs...

I don't like that show...

All the best to her...
thanks for sharing the newspretty woman
yes i too read it.. she hasn't confirmed yet..   because of SK.. I WILL watch.. it'll come on after IKRS.. .. I WANT to see mahi if she's in it .. i watched Aashka  too..
 love hammie 
I fail to understand why do ppl do reality show like these ... where ur personal life is telecast on national television ...for the whole damn world to see ...why 
and to do so, a camera is positioned around the place or following u 24/7 ...even when u sleep , eat or in the wash room ...Thankfully not in it 

The show is like legalizing stalking or a peeping tom show ...
Edited by .scorpio10 - 8 years ago
no wonder ..mahi always loves to do reality shows..
Originally posted by .scorpio10

I fail to understand why do ppl do reality show like these ... where ur personal life is telecast on national television ...for the whole damn world to see ...why 
and to do so, a camera is positioned around the place or following u 24/7 ...even when u sleep , eat or in the wash room ...Thankfully not in it 

The show is like legalizing stalking or a peeping tom show ...

agree👍🏼
reshmi desai and prachi is also participating in BB... 🥱 Edited by eternity_of_luv - 8 years ago
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

reshmi desai and prachi is also participating in BB... 🥱

Sorry But it seems ppl  have lots of time to spare  do such shows and ppl have  no other entertainment to watch such shows that test ur patience 
For me its a pain in all the possible places ...head , neck , back ...not forgetting my ears (  the language )...
Edited by .scorpio10 - 8 years ago