Doli Armaano Ki

How will Shaurya and Diya become ShaYa ?? - Page 2

Poll

How will Shaurya and Diya become ShaYa ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[
I totally agree Helen. After yesterdays episode Diya has started falling for him. She was so confused while walking away from Shaurya. Shaurya's words never effected her this way before.
Yes Seema...she did. But the problem now is that she would not speak out. She will rather silently marry Sumeet and leave the house...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh looks like most of us think Shaurya will confess.
Lets see the position by Monday
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm going with Chiku. Fingers crossed he unearths the issue. Next week is going to be high voltage drama.
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am the person for none of above. I think it will b chiku ishaani nd bade papa joining hands to make shaurya b d dulha insyead of dat sumit.or not to go by current trnd of bride md groom switch.i have anothet idea let badi maa try to kill diya nd then shaurya rescuing her . But diya is injured badly nd is unconcious it will take her 5 days to regain conciousness. Nd till den woh 4 days ka subh muhurat bit jauega nd then wait for 3 years. Utneein toh shaya ki shaadi aur bachhe bhi ho jayenge. Just kidding for last part. But lets see wat happens
ivybelicia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I want to Diya realize n fall for Shaurya her own😛😳
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nut-kut-86

I am the person for none of above. I think it will b chiku ishaani nd bade papa joining hands to make shaurya b d dulha insyead of dat sumit.or not to go by current trnd of bride md groom switch.i have anothet idea let badi maa try to kill diya nd then shaurya rescuing her . But diya is injured badly nd is unconcious it will take her 5 days to regain conciousness. Nd till den woh 4 days ka subh muhurat bit jauega nd then wait for 3 years. Utneein toh shaya ki shaadi aur bachhe bhi ho jayenge. Just kidding for last part. But lets see wat happens

shaya ki shadi aur bachhe bhi lol
one doubt ladka ya phir ladki he he he 🤣
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes i think if they want to show a strong and honest Diya, she may fall in love with Shaurya on her own ( by the looks of the  current track looks like Shaurya is convincing Diya slowly) and then Diya may not want to marry Sumit since it would be unethical to love one and marry other. 
She may confront Damini about this and Shaurya may overhear this and stop the marriage or get married himself.😉
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's a pretty darn good idea Sneha.
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats looks like the ideal way ahead Sneha. ShaYa falling for each other.
Moreover i hope Shaurya participates in all the ceremonies even though he may not be the groom😉like by Maa durga's aashirwas haldi is applied on him mistakenly. Mehendi too. Lol its so cliche but would love this to happen. Then Diya will be all the more sure that there is divine intervention in ShaYa getting married😆