Dhani's beast of burden!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 3rd September 2015 ep.22.. My Take

... so the episode opens and gives me a sense..that.. There are times in life when past grievances have to be set aside and one's  word given has to be honoured. If that was not so, we would live by instinct like animals and not as humans guided by our minds and heart. But what of our sentiments that govern our lives and give us qualities of mercy, compassion, grace and forgiveness.. Viplav beholds her, the widow he wronged by his senseless dispassionate folly. But he had sought her forgiveness and her silence at that point in time till now left him with the feeling that she has forgiven him.. alas! sweet misconception which gives way  to a obdurate rebuttal and Viplav's knee jerk reaction in the end!..

Without a doubt the episode is about the very animate, on the ball sharp Viplav Tirpathi.. the lawyer, the man.. and the rakshas

It's all about evidence..a verification

Dhani.. shell shocked this demon here?? has he come to sabotage our case?? but he cannot do that he assured them umpteen times.. and she believed the lawyer.. although the lawyer was the demon all this time.. this seems unreal.. but his presence is a confirmation!!  Rajlaxmi.. prompts Dhani , this is our lawyer..beware! this man who scoffed  you in the past? as if we don't have enough problems in our life.. that he comes and brings more.. moments when the strength of forgiveness in the righteous are challenged  by what is seen.. the evidence before Dhani is that rakhsas and their lawyer are one and the same..  

For Viplav it's black and white too, clear proof that it's.. her?  the girl who refused..him!  and still she shows him attitude but no he made a commitment, that he would fight their case.. so that commitment has to be honoured. It is the right thing to do.

Viplav does his bit before the dm..but then substantiation is amiss!

Dm reminds them why all are gathered here and as such, things have to move on..charges are pressed on  by the prosecutor.. his client lalla wants to cancel the  widows shelter's  tenancy agreement  with the widows. Seven days were served as eviction order to the widows to leave..as his client wants his shelter back.. that's our case to get the widows out and take vacant possession of my clients shelter.. The  defence is questioned by what right are the widows still housed in the property that rightfully belongs to lalla ji so they should gracefully hand over the shelter to lalla ji .. demanded the  DM..  but Viplav points out to an agreement that was signed between lalla 's grandfather by which these widows paid rent to lalla ji.. and according to the law of the land when a person lives at a residence in the capacity of a tenant and abides by tenancy agreement to pay the utility bills consistently.. after a set period of time the residence gives tenacy rights of occupancy of the residence to the long term residents... Viplav says his question to the  prosecution is to state the reason why after a time lapse of many years , llla ji wants suddenly  to evict these widows!!?? That too over a week's notice, despite the fact they have been living in the shelter for years? we have evidence of rent payment slips.. utility bills that proves that these widows are in charge of the day to day running and maintenance of the shelter.. and this shelter is their only home.. out of these women, some have spent a lifetime in that shelter! some think of the ashram as  a  refuge, a property.. but for these women it is their home.. where there aspirations ,dreams and happiness exist! Lalla sends a notice suddenly after years and tries to snatch their dreams and aspirations! It is clear that the motive behind this act of lalla ji is  greed of some sort.. because the ashram was given to these widows as an act of dhan ..charity..

Now to me this whole business of the shelter.. widow .. settlement eviction issue.. is connected to the treatment of those women who by some turn of fate or manmade manipulation ,end up as susceptible members of society.. a females life begins with the blessings of her family .. toward's entering into a settlement ,the bond of a recognized legal liaison with a man. She rises to the status of a wife.. is in charge of her shelter her home.. till she is issued eviction orders to vacate her shelter which mirrors her aspirations and her happiness.. because her husband is dead.. her home ,her shelter is no more.. settlements of liaison with her husband's family are suspended! and she is given no option but to fend for herself.. beg, borrow, or steal. Her life becomes a  bed of nails, paying for some past sins and she ends up looking for her own kind.. there are those too who have been abandoned by their families.. they live in hope of other godly folks compassion falling upon them.. so they can live the  rest of their lives with some human dignity..

A old case is opened up and arguments ensue between two people on the same side!

Evidence asked for.. Viplav looks at Dhani for the proof documentation.. agreement papers?.. original papers required?  The truth is revealed  the papers in question were amiss.. this is major set back . so all is not forgotten and certainly not forgiven. Dhani uses her tongue..  stop  playing games  you sent the guy for papers! He denies! She calls him a liar!! and they both have a squabble on here! Viplav gives her the expected lash back ..is offended of being her lawyer, fighting her case! is on their side and is being called a liar!  Dhani argues  Tells him stop making excuses!  And he argues.. why would I as your lawyer coming from long distance tell a lie?? Viplav by sheer presence of mind argues.. that due to the stress of being evicted and fear of being  rendered  homeless my clients have mislaid the documentary evidence!! hence I request you to grant us time so the evidence can be located!!!but the case seems  weak ! then Viplav uses his lap top for proof of photographic evidence of the derelict ashram he argues it's substandard  housing.. and for this lalla ji gets regular rent from these woman many of whom have spent a lifetime there!! so why all of a sudden has decided to evict them???ask the people how long they have been living there for in that old shelter.. what could be greater proof?? Please grant us time.. so we can bring some more evidence..  argues Viplav. badi amma appeals to the DMs sense of compassion and under their circumstances  he grants them stay order! .. Viplav gives attitude to Dhani got you a stay order without proof!  and is repaid by her attitude.. he warns her next time get the

Just when everything  seemed the case would tip in their favour.. the adversary of the devil sits back on the fence and gloats.. he wonders which way is the battle  going now.. hardly likely it's only going anyway except  his lord and masters way! but then the gods to watch the plight of the widows.. Viplav gets them a stay order!

Although  Viplav feels he succeeded in getting them a stay order .. still never even received a word of gratitude from  them.. her.. had I known she was that rude girl I wouldn't have come for  the case!  waste of time!

raj laxmi echoes his words.. he was the same man Dhani who gave us false hope and only wasted  our time now! how can he put up a case for us Dhani.. he's the same guy who made a spectacle out of you at the mandir! and because of him we  suffered so much and so did our shelter!  Once again he's turned up  regarding our eviction from the ashram don't know what he's up to this time?? Suvarna says why would he harm us now? what have we done to him? And Dhani  hisses loud enough for Viplav to hear.. Suvarna  anything can be expected from that man! he only thinks about himself!  didn't I say  he is a demon! a demon!.. Viplav stops and  strolls dangerously toward's the trio with a scowl!!  but stops before  Dhani!!she was the girl who had a run in with.. I can't understand what your problem is?  I cannot believe it that you girls are standing here and taunting me!  a person who takes so much trouble.. comes from delhi  to banaras just to fight your case! and you are badmouthing that person! is that what your  faith has taught you.. look I beg you! stop blaming me for your problems!! Do you know what I think .. you need an ass in your life!! and many times I feel that I am doing the work of that donkey in your life!!  for heaven sake try for once to think with a level head.. you might even see your mistake! every time it can't be Viplav's fault!.. so this demon is called Viplav!.. look I have come to support you! I am your lawyer! And you don't trust me! just brilliant! look I told you I haven't got those papers , I said I would send someone but didn't .. look I came straight from delhi.. and without proof got you  stay order didn't I ?? what did I get in return.. a volley of blames.. demo n did this this and this! you blame me for anything and everything! raj laxmi  calls him two faced! We know by saving us you want to become a god from a demon!.. first you push us in a pit     ! then lend your hand to pull us out?  Viplav  yells shut your mouth! raj laxmi taunts.. and I know who is to blame all this.. and she looks at Dhani .. Dhani begs for the papers and says well become homeless.. think if your gran or nanny were in place of these girls, would you have acted in the same mannar? Don't fight our case if you don't want to ,but please return our papers and he loses his rag! stop your dramatics! have told you once I don't have the papers! You have spoken enogh and I have heard enough! and who are you anyway to tell me not to fight your case.. in fact I myself have decided I don't want to fight this case of yours! where there is no respect! I am dropping this case.. get that as of now I am not your lawyer! Goodbye and goodluck! And he sits in his car and is driven off!!

The episode is also about the fact ,that Viplav carved quite a reputation with Dhani and the rest of the widows.. but the main one in whose good books he is still out off..is Dhani.. she suspects him.. calls him all sorts of things under the earth.. eventually, so frustrated he is that he reduces himself to her beast of burden  for her.. her gadha! How I laughed.. in LTL Dutta referred to himself as a donkey too.. ok getting back to the episode. so het up Viplav gets at the lip he gets from Dhani and  Rajlaxmi, that he decides to drop their case altogether... the misunderstanding of the papers..is used as an issue for them to fall out... but an excuse for Dhani to ring him and  ask him to take up their case again.. Viplav ends up appeasing his dadi ji won't fight the widow'scase.. which was a shame.. the brief for Viplav is..  one's reputation follows one like a track record.. 

Dhani is blamed for being kicked out of ashram.. she feels she has betrayed peoples trust as they are now without a lawyer.. only one way to win their trust.. take all the papers of the ashram back from the demon...  hamlet 53 4.9.15

n.b please forgive me this was done in a hurry not proof read .. was rushed off my feet today... may feel like wu.. I thought the dialogues were great so I kept them

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take. You not only do the episode justice, but also bring out all kinds of hidden stuff like the tensions and jokes. Your title of beast of burden is very appropriate! In this case It is all about the missing burden of proof! Viplav is indeed the beast who will find this proof, probably in his own grandfathers house.
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A good title really dutta bhau was back for a moment but again was back to his sarcastic mode he was damn hilarious in that scene
Overall a nice take on episode as u said abt reputation & track record
Viplav was right on his part where is no respect & trust then one cannot stand there anymore 😊
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very interesting post Hamie. 
I am happy that you kept dialogues. I wanted to understand each word said it ViDha's meetings. And you gave them perfectly. For a woman who doesn't understand Hindi well, you became a hero by translating those dialogues.😃

Episode belongs to Mishal. He did an amazing job as Viplav. Eisha didn't match his act..but she did a decent job. So was Vivdha.

But Viplav ate those widows like a lion. What a powerful dialogue , he has logic by his side, he did many things for these widows , he deserves a thank you at least..but they are not thankful to him, they accuse him of stealing the documents..what the hell?!.

I am glad that this misunderstanding is going on..with Dhani's little mind refusing to see logic, and keep asking Viplav to give back those documents..I laughed madly after reading the translation. I was wondering while watching this scene , why was she begging?😆

Now Viplav's attitude got a hit by a stupid widow..this is a big deal for some one like Viplav..who is used to be pambered by women, and looked up to. His didn't get a thank you. He can't believe it..worst thing is that this widow blames him for documents disapperance. What a big hit to his attitude! 

I am sure he won't forgive Dhani for this. And I expect him to avenge her in future. Let's wait and watch.😉
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, quite an interesting take, hamlet 👏
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hammie u nailed it again...
this is a convincing title for ur awesome take...
but soon dhaani and viplav will sort our their misunderstandings...
at that time viplav's grandpa will become the ultimate beast...🤣
he will be hungry for the humiliation for the first time in life...😆😆
waiting for his face cooked up badly😆
mechatronics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nothing to say ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 👏
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Standing Ovation 👏👏
What a significant title hammie?😳😳
Yo are doijg a great job t hanks for the dialogues too dear 😳
Keep rocking 😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Awesome take. You not only do the episode justice, but also bring out all kinds of hidden stuff like the tensions and jokes. Your title of beast of burden is very appropriate! In this case It is all about the missing burden of proof! Viplav is indeed the beast who will find this proof, probably in his own grandfathers house.

hi amif..  thanks for finding the take worthwhile...  yes.. well put mate.. viplav will  have the burden od some how locating the proof..  a donkey.. of course is a lowly animal when compared to the majestic horse..  thing of beauty..  with speed and strength.. horse power! ..the donkey is kicked about.. and not looked upon as an attractive animal.. only used for lugging and loading.. ..i should have called the post dhani ka gadha!😛..
thank  you for lovely comment.. enjoy friday... love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

A good title really dutta bhau was back for a moment but again was back to his sarcastic mode he was damn hilarious in that scene
Overall a nice take on episode as u said abt reputation & track record
Viplav was right on his part where is no respect & trust then one cannot stand there anymore 😊

hi aishu.. good to see you.. haan i too dutta bhau.. held my breath.. but it was back to the sore viplav!
 glad you liked the take.. now he will have to turn the reputation around.. waiting to see aaj ka episode.. hope its brill! like this one.. much love hammie