Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Ghotalas in tension while Bhairavi is tension free

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bhavana takes the kasautii bhairavi ki...๐Ÿ˜‰ thanx to sharad's superpower of reading mind which saves him today...๐Ÿ˜‰ itna khush mat ho sharad beta... kyun ki tera asli kasuatii to kal hai... ab tera kya hoga... kaun bachayega teri izzat uss aalsi raam bhadresh se... ka baba haan baa๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ronnie busy with his first love, obviously furniture... aur kaun... liza toh fourth girlfriend thi naa๐Ÿ˜‰ aur ab toh woh bhi nahin hai serial mein toh furniture se hi kaam chalayega naa behcara๐Ÿ˜† while bhadresh & ojha busy filling ronnie's ears against ghotalas๐Ÿ˜ก they suggest how they need to keep an eye on ghotalas & find out where they go, whom they meet, what they do๐Ÿฅฑ seriously guyz. these 3 idiots have fursat hi fursat... inn ke paas aur koi kaam nahin hai... aur woh bolte hain ghotalas koi kaam nahin karte hain.. saara din ghar pein pade rehte hain ๐Ÿคข

ghotalas are in tension thinking how to bring  mridula's jewellery from babulal's shop ๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh no!!! this means they trusted ramesh's story ๐Ÿ˜ต nahin!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

bhairavi ekdum bindaas & tension free... woh toh dusro ko tension deti hai naa...๐Ÿ˜‰
the show stealer scene is the real bhairavi being a pain in the neck for mridula & mridula shouting at bhairavi exactly like how bhavana does๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ mridula bhi same baa... jawaan version bas๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ woh bhi matlab baad mein samjhati hai lo bolo 
apni bechari bhairavi kare toh kya kare... har koi use matlab baad mein hi samjhaate hain๐Ÿ˜†

well well well, ramesh forgot who bhairavi is... remembered her after she showed him the garba step all over again๐Ÿ˜ฒ so it's difficult to digest how he still remembered that ghotalas are to make a plan to get the so-called mridula's jeweller from babulal's shop ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

hemant mata suggests vasant to use his superpowers to get the jewellery๐Ÿ˜ฒ hemant says they'll wear masks so nobody would know them & hemant mata agrees nobody will know them even if they use their superpowers... uff hemant mata vasant disagreeing... sees someone & all of them look shocked...

obviously... darwaza as always lock toh kiya nahin hoga๐Ÿ˜ก toh koi ghus gaya hoga naa... aise ๐Ÿ˜† arrey ghotalas... darwaza hi nikaldo naa... jab lock hi nahin karna hai... toh khaali naam ka darwaza kyun rakha hai ghar pe aise show piece ki tarah๐Ÿ˜ก ghotalas kahin ke ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

i guess & hope it's sharad wali bhairavi... varna... ghotalas ki toh waat lagegi kal๐Ÿ˜†

precap: love is in the air... apna bhadresh in full romantic mood๐Ÿ˜‰ poor sharad ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ khud ki izzat bachane ke chakkar mein zaroor marwaayega yeh buddhu ghotalas ko๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode today... Really great acting by the actress who plays the role of bhairavi!! 
Poor sharad, he had to eat that paper bill to hide it from bhavana so she wouldn't know that the food was from a restaurant... But there's much more to come tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†

Why are the ghotalas so innocent that they can't make out that Ramesh bhai is lying and making them steal jewellery from the shop? Where is shishir when his sadbuddhi and gyaan is most needed??

Whereas for the ending, I think and hope that the ghotalas are just imagining how they would get the jewellery wearing those masks... There may not actually be anyone who has come to their house.. Just maybe leading us up the garden path...
ghotalaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khunav

Nice episode today... Really great acting by the actress who plays the role of bhairavi!!

Poor sharad, he had to eat that paper bill to hide it from bhavana so she wouldn't know that the food was from a restaurant... But there's much more to come tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†

Why are the ghotalas so innocent that they can't make out that Ramesh bhai is lying and making them steal jewellery from the shop? Where is shishir when his sadbuddhi and gyaan is most needed??

Whereas for the ending, I think and hope that the ghotalas are just imagining how they would get the jewellery wearing those masks... There may not actually be anyone who has come to their house.. Just maybe leading us up the garden path...

no doubts on her acting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

btw if one noitices then the sharad wali bhairavi is more chhui mui than the real one ๐Ÿ˜› i guess sharad dabe paun nikla hoga aise chhui mui banke ๐Ÿ˜†

well i guess the bachcha party has been missing since the wedding track completely ended except mitesh... maybe all are having their exams ๐Ÿ˜•

but their facial expressions do suggest that somebody has entered their house... though i hope its sharad in bhairavi form, their expressions make me feel its either man ka bhola pritesh or the 3 idiots... or may be sharad as himself so vasant looked panic... i hope its the third one ๐Ÿ˜†

or maybe anna n manav ๐Ÿ˜† they'll ask for an explanation on why sharad didn't come with them n ask where did he disappear then anna will say OMG! Mr. Ghotala i don't believe it... sharad din var se gayab hai aur aap log aise mask pehenke time pass kar rahe hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i liked the episode
it was again bhairavi centered but it had its own fun moments

poor bhairavi she cut methi dana in half instead of methi leaves
that mridula acts same like bhavna aunty..

bhairavi as sharad acted really well i mean the actress
funny part was her blushing and sticking to anna  and anna giving weird funny looks
bhadresh in romantic mood sharad phas gaya..

but i hope this don track ends by friday as we want new track now

i have a feeling it wud be pritesh in the house of ghotalas and again he wud save them by explaining about robbery thing.. that wud be sort of twist
woh log kabhi kisi ka buraa karte hi nahi na ghotala

still thoda  drag hai thoda alag hai but this track shud end by friday
ghotalaz thumbnail
agreed chatterbox

even i want this track to end soon

well somtimes even i wish it could be pritesh at the door as he'll be able to explain things better to gotalas but thats possible only if he knows whats the situation... if ghotalas hide things from him then how will he help plus after promising not to trouble ghotalas for 8-10 days he's also gayab ๐Ÿ˜†
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Shruthi Rawat 's acting always a treat to watch.May it be Sharad or Vasant or Bhiravi herself,she's just fabulous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sharad bura tarah se phasa hai Arrey koi toh bachao usse๐Ÿ˜†

I am also waiting for the track to end๐Ÿ˜›
Hey where is Pritesh,Mitesh and Shishir.Lagta hain exams shuru hogayi๐Ÿ˜‰
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode..
3 idiots as always conspiring against ghotalas...
bhavana decides to test bhairavi...
sharad got saved due to his superpower...

loved d scene wer bhairu was troubling mrudula..
poor women has to handle forgetful husband & now bhairu also...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolhi1988

nice episode..
3 idiots as always conspiring against ghotalas...
bhavana decides to test bhairavi...
sharad got saved due to his superpower...

loved d scene wer bhairu was troubling mrudula..
poor women has to handle forgetful husband & now bhairu also...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

poor mridula handles even more than a forgetful husband ๐Ÿ˜† those goons especially devendra keeps ordering her to do this n that boss ki biwi ka respect hi nahi hai ... bechari mridula ๐Ÿ˜†
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ghotalaz

poor mridula handles even more than a forgetful husband ๐Ÿ˜† those goons especially devendra keeps ordering her to do this n that boss ki biwi ka respect hi nahi hai ... bechari mridula ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah but stupid thing is she follows d orders duelly...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†