Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Vasant as Bhairavi Rocked the Episode!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb episode!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ at least for me... don't know about others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

vasant as bhairavi was simply superb... must say bhairavi ne kamaal kar diya... awesome performance... bhairavi's almost shastriya sangeet was funny but the show stealer scene was bhairavi calling sharad baniyaan & shouting at him, which was extremely hillarious 🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣on seeing that bhavana & anna's expressions were just too goodπŸ˜†

vasant doing all those weird things to give the bhairavi feel to bhavana was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhairavi bani vasant forgetting to do toh barobar & the tongue pulling out act was funny giving bhavana a weird feeling of what's wrong with her chakudi... sharad reminding him to do that & then vasant wali bhairu doing it continously... OMGπŸ˜†

ok... so to help bhavana vasant urf bhairavi uses his superpower πŸ˜‰ so that's why those goons are going to kidnap bhairu... simply to take revenge on her... but then is vasant really at fault... he did it just to help bhavana coz if he hadn't used is superpowers then how could he handle that situation... his only fault is he used the superpowers as bhairavi so obviously those goons think bhairavi did it... but then she didn't even hurt them... are those goons mad or what 😑 or something else is yet to happen to make way for the kidnapping track to take placeπŸ˜•

but then again tension starts between the real bhairavi & bhavana & once again bhavana shouts at her chakudi & asks her why did she come back from ghotala house... bhairu cries & runs out... so looking at this... isn't actually bhavana responsible for bhairu getting kidnapped πŸ˜•

precap: entry of our khichadi's prafulπŸ‘ vasant, varsha, hemant meet jetha lal... jetha in tension due to obviously sunder... who else πŸ˜† professorgiri full on chalu tomorrow...πŸ˜†
Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i thnk today episode  was bhairavi centered.. thoda intelligent bhairavi in form of vasant and thoda dumbo bhairavi but today episode was build up to bring rajeev mehta tomm  and  ghotalas go to gokuldham  
rest all u said

but  me missed hemant most  but he did appear in precap  

ghotalaz thumbnail
yup missed all ghotalas yesterday... only sharad appeared while rest disappeared...

poor sir of mitesh πŸ˜†

tonight hemant will be taking lots of classes from professor vasant ghotala which will naturally irritate our hemant mata πŸ˜†
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed with u @ghotalzπŸ˜ƒ
Amazing epi ,hilariousπŸ‘πŸ€£
Shruti Rawat was just superb as Vasant and Bhairavi!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I liked sharad and vasant scene the mostπŸ˜†πŸ€£
 Yeh thoda baniyan hain..seedha khada rahe and all the shoutingπŸ˜†
Anna and Bhavna got a shock and the goons tooπŸ˜†
Mitesh's teacher khud naukri chod degaπŸ˜†

Precap looks interesting when Vasant meets JethaπŸ˜†
Missed hemantgiri and the rest of the ghotalas
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb episode...
superb acting by shruti rawat as vasant & bhairavi...!!!!
enjoyed her performance...
loved hw she tried to run... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasant using superpower wen he is bhairavi was superb..
i thought wen bhairavi saw bhavana with other bhairavi she ran to varsha so may b their scene would cum & hemant would say sumthing else but nothing happened...
anna doubting bhairavi...
bhavana aunty also doubted her but thought as she returned from ghotala house she is behaving like this...
sharad trying to handle ... bhairavi(vasant) shouting on sharad was fab🀣🀣🀣🀣
but d best moment of d episode was wen bhairavi pours whole bottle of oil on teachers head...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
man this girl rocks with her antics...
wonder hw wil kidnapping take place... may b now bhairavi wil run outside d colony instead of ghotala house...
waiting 4 todays maha episode...
ghotalaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolhi1988

superb episode...
superb acting by shruti rawat as vasant & bhairavi...!!!!
enjoyed her performance...
loved hw she tried to run... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasant using superpower wen he is bhairavi was superb..
i thought wen bhairavi saw bhavana with other bhairavi she ran to varsha so may b their scene would cum & hemant would say sumthing else but nothing happened...
anna doubting bhairavi...
bhavana aunty also doubted her but thought as she returned from ghotala house she is behaving like this...
sharad trying to handle ... bhairavi(vasant) shouting on sharad was fab🀣
but d best moment of d episode was wen bhairavi pours whole bottle of oil on teachers head...🀣
man this girl rocks with her antics...
wonder hw wil kidnapping take place... may b now bhairavi wil run outside d colony instead of ghotala house...
waiting 4 todays maha episode...

even i was thinking what would varsha say when bhairavi tells her she saw herself with bhavana... strange that the CVs skipped it...πŸ˜•
agree with you... bhairavi & her antics... each time she comes up with something new... hats off to the CVs for such innovative ideas to increase the blood pressure of bhavana 🀣🀣🀣🀣
coolhi1988 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghotalaz

even i was thinking what would varsha say when bhairavi tells her she saw herself with bhavana... strange that the CVs skipped it...πŸ˜•
agree with you... bhairavi & her antics... each time she comes up with something new... hats off to the CVs for such innovative ideas to increase the blood pressure of bhavana 🀣

an episode without gholtalas ghotalgiri is ok but without bhairavi's antics is boring...
i really loved it in d other day's episode wen vasant asks her y dint she purchase d new pair of shoes instead of just purchasing one new shoe... her reply was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolhi1988

an episode without gholtalas ghotalgiri is ok but without bhairavi's antics is boring...
i really loved it in d other day's episode wen vasant asks her y dint she purchase d new pair of shoes instead of just purchasing one new shoe... her reply was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i feel all characters are equally important πŸ˜ƒ if theres action there also needs to be a reaction to make a scene perfect... bhairavi was damn good while she said itni akkal toh hai mujh mein vasant bhaiyya but then hearing it vasant's reaction was just priceless... the way he lost his patience n started yelling at her just like bhavana does 🀣 OMG!!! πŸ˜†
i'm so much in love with this show n all characters πŸ˜ƒ
toh barobar... πŸ˜›
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^⭐️
Absolutely! all characters have their own magicπŸ‘
All of the actors perform so wellπŸ‘
coolhi1988 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghotalaz

i feel all characters are equally important πŸ˜ƒ if theres action there also needs to be a reaction to make a scene perfect... bhairavi was damn good while she said itni akkal toh hai mujh mein vasant bhaiyya but then hearing it vasant's reaction was just priceless... the way he lost his patience n started yelling at her just like bhavana does 🀣 OMG!!! πŸ˜†
i'm so much in love with this show n all characters πŸ˜ƒ
toh barobar... πŸ˜›

yeah all d characters r important & hv their own talent & antics..
d actors performing r also superb...
i also loved that scene...
wen vasant said tum bhi yahan rahogi was likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as hemant already lives there...