Marathi TV

JYRG Thread #18..Julun Yeti Reshimgathi (Twitter Info Page #137) - Page 109

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rupali, if the awards were fair and not dictated by commercial interests then it would be difficult to beat JYRG in most categories. There can be no doubt about the best jodi. Even the individual awards for best actor, actress and best serial would have to be with JYRG for being so down to earth. Alas that is not to be!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kamalsh56

@Rupali, if the awards were fair and not dictated by commercial interests then it would be difficult to beat JYRG in most categories. There can be no doubt about the best jodi. Even the individual awards for best actor, actress and best serial would have to be with JYRG for being so down to earth. Alas that is not to be!

@ KK - I have always said that awards are never fair and lot of politics happened for sure. But JYRG didnt get the deserving awards , If you check following link, there is one post by Zoey that JYRG had won 8 awards (most compare to any other serial), but what is the use 😕, Jo Milna Chahiye Woh Nahi Mila 😡

My only wish was, they should be given Best Jodi award, looking at sizzling chemistry of AD - MD 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4191897
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kshiti2014

Thank you so much... tumhi saglyani tharavlach aahe ka mala radavnar aahat.. kevda emotional kela mala... serial sampnar tevha  sudha me evadi emotional nahi jhale.. kitkiti messages.. kasa abhar manu shabdach nahi suchat aahet..

Aale me parat.. specially for Neela... Dipali.. Nachu.. vidya tai aani Dilip da tumhi tar clean bold kelat mala.. jya chalvalicha survat keli aahe tyasati subhecha.. aahe me pan sobat.. apaly ala fakt apali mata mandaychi aahet.. aani VM ch mhanal
Tar sadya me tevada vel deu shaken asa nahi vatat.. jamala tar nakki karel..

Hey Kshiti,
So glad to see you back dear 🤗

And above all of us, it's your love for JYRG that will not let you stay away from the forum for long.

And Dilip da 🤗

Thank you for bringing back the liveliness on the forum.  This is called the Midas (CV of the forum) touch ⭐️.  

I still remember after your interpretation of THAT dance by PM, I had said that I could correlate only the negative Meghana-Desai's feelings post marriage to AD.  But you gave it a positive angle.  So, as always kudos to you for that.

My daughter loves to see that dance - although she has 0 to -100 interest in the bharatnatyam class that I send her to.  😆  Ab yeh koi nayi baat hai kya?😳

Now that we have the CV of the forum back, can I request the others of the older gang - Lavangi Mirchi aka CC, Shilpa Aarav (pata nahi yeh JYRG deewani kaha gayab ho gayi), Alpha.. AND spashta-wakta 😃 (who claimed to have jumped from the sinking boat of HSM onto the sailing JYRG one)  and the rest to be back too.  Zoey, Sayali, Rupali and the others if you guys are in touch with any of these members please get in touch with them and ask them to come back.

Rest later...see you all around.😛
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowww I am just overwhelmed by the deluge of positivity here, initiated by Neela and everybody catching on to it 😃
Thank you so much Dilip for those awesome posts by you...Positive atmosphere ko aur bhi badaya 👍🏼

And Kshithi, good to see you back dear...thats the spirit 🤗

Btw, will very soon make an instruction post for tomorrow's trending...NJ has drafted the instructions.  will post in a while. 
Kshiti2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Neela.. yes will be glad with all the ones to welcome back so as it will be the last week..
Thank you Vidya..

I specially want to appreciate Dipali and Nachiket who were always with me.. I love u guys jara jyada hi..
Edited by Kshiti2014 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
@NJ - i have already promised to join...👍🏼
vidya0906 thumbnail
Ok friends so here is the general set of instructions with regard to tomorrow's trending.  NJ has drafted this with Zoey adding in a few points...thanks guys 👍🏼

I hope all of you who didn't have a Twitter account, have already opened one 😛  

Now a few instructions for newbies on Twitter. Once you have registered on twitter, you can tweet using the Feather icon on top right corner

A sample tweet looks like in the pic below...The red box is used to retweet and the blue box indicates marking a tweet as favorite.  We will have to do this for all the tweets that has #JusticeForJYRG in the tweet, so that it spreads across widely and helps in trending.

Please note there is a limitation on the number of words to be used in a tweet, so your message should be short and sweet but should convey your displeasure for the injustice done, and every tweet MUST include @zeemarathi and #JusticeForJYRG and this would ensure the trending is done successfully.

For long messages, u can break down your message in multiple tweets, but remember to include #JusticeForJYRG and @zeemarathi in all your tweets.

And also remember to Retweet every single tweet you see containing the hashtag #JusticeForJYRG.  And once again, the red bordered box represents retweet 😊

Also would like to mention about following...well if we can follow each other that would be better...but koi nahi...first get acquainted with this, then we can see about following 😃

Ok then, all the best friends, and lets make #JusticeForJYRG succesful tomorrow  👍🏼

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

@pink - Drunk Nandu ka episode dekha jayega 😆😛😉

Red:😲😲 👏👏👏 

In Nandu's words : Aiyappa can you believe that? 

And here comes my first and THE MOST IMPORTANT lesson for you😳😃.  THINK BEFORE you make such promises (even if they are fake).  Especially in the next phase of your life you think 100 times   If you need any sakshatkaar about what I am saying ask the experienced mandali - Dilip da and KK 😊

And now let me break it to you (well in Adu's world this is said as "Sorry to break it to Ya pal" 😆😆...trust me I get to hear this at least twice a week...bhagwaan hee jantaa hai mujhe kitne heart attacks aane waale hain iss quote ke baad aane waale "breaking" news se 😆).  So here is THE FACT - drunk Nandu needs to be watched over 3 cute episodes  ❤️- 56,57,58 😃!! Drunk Nandu is sheer LOVE !!

Gayi naa tumhari promise kee bhais paani me.  But go for it by all means and I am now curious to know your reaction.  See I cannot stop myself from helping you to move on 😃.

So here is the FB link to episode 56

Aur kuch?!! 

vidya0906 thumbnail
Lol Neela, tum toh NJ ko Nandu ka fan banakar hi chodogi 😆  btw, you had written Adu, and i read as Nandu 😆  and went thru once again.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sheee...i got to see that scene 😭 Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago