Chapter 49 Falling in Love
Chapter 50 Love on Fire ❤️
Teaser for Chapter 51
Chapter 51Unacceptable love 
Chapter 52Undeniable love

Arshi FF: THE SEED OF PASSION by wiwy 
THREAD 6

Dear friends,
It was Barun's birthday on the 21st. And I dedicate this mahaupdate to him. Thank you Devi Maiyya for Barun because without him there would have been no ASR and no dhak dhak in our hearts, right?

MAHA UPDATE

'Is this love?'
Chapter 45 Part 1

"But NK if the Gliding competition is day after, there is not much time left...how will we reach Darjeeling on time?" Khushi said anxiously.

"Don't worry Khushi, I have arranged for that. We will take a flight to Bagdogra. Then we have to take a car to Darjeeling.

It all sounded so exciting and Khushi was raring to go but she had to clear one thing.

"This trip will be expensive NK! And I don't have..." her voice trailed away.

"Don't worry about money Khushi, the organizers, the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, is taking care of that. They have already arranged for our travel and stay!"

"Oh then, that's fine!" Khushi beamed.

NK punched the air in delight! "Great Khushi! I am so happy you have agreed to partner me in the Gliding competition!

Ab humey girney se koi nahi rok sakta! (No one can stop us from falling!)" he grinned.

Khushi giggled, "Girney nahi NK! Udney!" (Not falling NK! Flying! )

Arnav had been listening to this conversation with his temper soaring. Enough is enough, he thought! There was no way he was letting Khushi go anywhere with this clown!

He growled, " For a change I think this joker..I mean NK is absolutely right!I have seen your flying skills Khushi! You are likely to fall than fly!" he taunted her.

The lovely peach colour of her face turned red with anger! "What do you mean Arnav? Have you forgotten! I have parachuted! " she demanded hands on hips.

Really? I haven't forgotten anything! "Arnav smirked referring to their first meeting in the air!

He advanced towards her, his eyes fixed on the beautiful rush of colour on the tip of her nose.

Khushi took a sharp breath in and retreated on reflex.

His proximity had a strange effect on her as always and as always she chose to draw back in her confusion.

She licked her parched lips remembering the day she had met him after so many years...in the blue orange sky...entangled in her parachute...from which he had disentangled her...saved her from crashing to the ground...but he could not prevent her from falling for him!

She looked up at him and her soft hazel eyes locked with his deep brown ones. He was undoubtedly having the same thoughts...his eyes seemed to speak volumes...Khushi lowered her eyelashes quickly, her heart beat racing...

But his words riled her..

"So you remember don't you Khushi how foolish you were parachuting, when you were untrained...and this NK here was equally idiotic to let you..."

NK was quick to defend himself and Khushi. "That was some time ago, Arnav! I am quite capable of looking after Khushi...and her Buaji has given me permission..."

"Permission! What the! Unbelievable! I thought Buaji was a sensible lady...!" Arnav spat at NK.

The very thought that Khushi's family had so much faith in NK to allow him to take her alone with him to Darjeeling was making him sick with jealousy.

"Payal...Payal..." he suddenly roared, making NK and Khushi jump with surprise.

He did not know that at that moment Payal, Aakash, Anjali and Nani were standing just inside the door leading to the garden, their eyes and ears glued to the going ons in the garden!

They winked and grinned at each other and gestured to Payal to respond quickly to Arnav's call. Payal nodded her head and sauntered towards the garden at her own sweet pace.

"What is the matter Arnav?" Payal said casually approaching the trio.

Arnav glared at her and gritted his teeth, "The matter is that your crazy sister and her friend have made a  hackeneyed plan to participate in a Gliding competition in Darjeeling..."

"Oh that!" Payal said inspecting her nails nonchalantly, "It is alright Arnav! Bauaji had called me. She has no objection so why should I?" she said putting on a saccharine sweet smile.

Arnav stared at Payal as if she had gone totally crazy! He had expected her to show more concern for her sister's well being.

"Unbelievable!" he muttered under his breath, running his fingers through his hair. He would have to devise another plan to keep Khushi grounded.

Peeping from inside the house Aakash murmured with a glazed look in his eyes, "Payalji is so beautiful, I mean so talented isn't she?"

" Even bhai could not make out that she is acting!" he said with a hint of pride in his voice.

Anjali blinked her eyelashes rapidly at Aakash and nudged Nani, whispering into her ears,

"Nani you wanted a bride for your one of your grandson's , now it seems you might get a bride for your other grandson too! Ek ke saath ek free!(One free with another!)" she guffawed covering her mouth.

Suddenly they saw Arnav swirl around and head towards them like an angry bull! The family ran helter skelter to hide themselves! But they needn't have bothered for Arnav thundered past them without noticing them muttering under his breath, "Who does NK think he is! How can he take Khushi away!"

"Aww Nani! I can't believe this!" Anjali said grinning from ear to ear! Did you see Chhotey? I have never seen him so full of jealous rage!"

Payal came up behind them and asked excitedly, "How was my acting? Will I pass?"

"With flying colours, bitiya," Nani patted her cheek lovingly.

"But how did Madhumati agree to letting her niece accompany NK alone?" Nani wondered.

"She did not Nani. She expected me or someone else to go with Khushi!" Payal said sheepishly.

"Don't worry on that account Payal," Anjali reassured her , " because I am certain Chhotey will not let Khushi go alone with NK !" Anjali winked.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hello hi, bye bye!" Manorama mami squinted her eyes as the sound of laughter floated into her room. "What ees happenings in this housewa, hello hi bye bye," she muttered adjusting her heavy gold necklace on her thick neck. Ever since those Gupta sisters had invaded the house, the atmosphere in the house had changed completely, she scowled at her reflection in the mirror!

"Jaldi hi ee Gupta sisters ka kuchh kare ka padi! (I have to deal with the Gupta sisters soon!)"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

True to Anjali's prophecy, early in the morning, when NK and Khushi were saying their goodbyes to everyone, Arnav arrived on the scene with his duffel bag and announced that he was going to Darjeeling too for some urgent work.

"Cool!" NK said hiding his astonishment, "will you be taking the same flight as ours to Bagdogra?" he inquired.

"Well there is just this one flight in the morning, and you don't own the aircraft , do you?" Arnav said rudely.

"No, no..." NK backed off.

But Khushi was furious!

"I am sure he has no work, Jiji," she whispered to Payal, "He is just going there to spoil my fun!"

"Khushi!" Payal hushed her. "Anyway why do you care...don't pay attention to him," she said sweetly draping the warm pashmina shawl she had borrowed from Nani over her sister's shoulder. "You just take care of yourself, okay?"

"Copy cat, killer rat...Laad Governor" Khushi muttered, "Why can't he go to some other place instead of copying our blueprint!"

But then lifting her chin said determinedly, "You are right Jiji, why should I bother about Laad governor! Darjeeling main wo apne raste , hum apne raste!(In Darjeeling, he will go his way, I will go mine!)"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

In the aircraft NK was flummoxed that his and Khushi's seats were not next to each other.  In fact Khushi had been upgraded to the business class. NK scratched his head in bewilderment but Khushi understood that Arnav must have something to do with it and scowled at him!

Arnav just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at her innocently as he took his seat in the business class, few seats before her.

He was tired and decided to take a nap as the flight took off . He had tossed and turned in his bed all night unable to decide whether he should go to Darjeeling. What if Khushi thinks he is following her!

What do I care! I will focus at the work at hand. I have to find out who this Naira Usman of Darjeeling is! Why did Shyam call her? Would he find Shyam in Darjeeling?

He had finally convinced himself that he was going to Darjeeling to find the answers to these questions and not to keep an eye on Khushi!

Yet he couldn't stop himself from glancing back to see if Khushi was comfortable in her seat and was rewarded with a scowl from her again!

What's her problem, he thought oblivious to the air hostesses who were fawning over him.

But Khushi had noticed it and inspite of her resolve to pay no attention to the Laad Governor, she could not help notice how the air hostesses were falling over each other to cater to their handsome passenger.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The flight reached Bagdogra on time. It was three hours to Darjeeling from there

but their pick up hadn't arrived! NK made a quick call and announced in an irritated voice, "Khushi,  the organizers have asked us to wait till the others competitors arrive. Then they will send a bus to pick us up!"

"That might be a long wait NK...!" Khushi sighed.

"You guys can come along with me...my vehicle is waiting outside!" a husky voice intervened.

"That will be great! Thanks man!" NK beamed at Arnav.

"No! There is no need! We will go on our own! You are free to leave!" Khushi fumed at Arnav.

"But there is enough space in my car..." he smirked at her.

From the corner of her eyes, Khushi saw the airhostesses eyeing Arnav.

"Then take those girls who are dying to go with you..." she spat at him.

"Excuse me! Whom are you talking about...!" Arnav retorted scrunching his eyes.

"Hey cool it, cool it guys!" NK said spreading his hands in despair.

"Khushi if Arnav has no problem taking us...tab hum uske saath fisal sakte hain na!(...then we can slip with him, can't we!)"

"Fisal nahi nikal,(Not slip with him, but go with him)" Khushi and Arnav corrected NK simultaneously.

"Yes yes, wohi..." said NK sheepishly. "Can we go now? Peace?" he asked looking from one to another.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The hotel was milling with people, most of whom were participating or had just come to watch the gliders. There was an atmosphere of bonhomie and Khushi smiled happily.

Khushi stretched her arms and legs and took a long breath of the fresh air of the hill station. It had been a lovely journey up the winding mountain roads and now she stared at the lush tea gardens and the tall pine trees in the distance and beyond to the snow capped peaks that shone in the sun.

"Hey Devi Maiyya...This is so beautiful..." she murmured mesmerized, "Its not for nothing that Darjeeling is known as the Queen of Hills'.

NK's voice brought her out of her reverie. He was talking to Arnav.

"Bad luck man! This place is choc a block! I don't think any room is available!"

"But the suite is!" Arnav smirked at NK as the girl at the reception fluttered her eyelashes at him and handed the key to the best suite in the hotel.

"Well money can buy you anything..." Arnav chuckled.

"Pompous ass! Now I have to share a hotel with him too!" Khushi muttered under her breath as she snatched her room key from NK's hand and marched into her room with a huff!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope you liked Part I😃 
Now scroll down for Part 2

Edited by wiwy - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

Is this love?
Chapter 45, Part 2

The rays of the setting sun filtered through the pine trees and danced on Khushi's closed eyelashes.

"Hmmm..." Khushi smiled languorously on the crisp white bedsheet and pulled the pillow over her eyes.

Suddenly a loud noise jolted her up in a sitting position on her bed!

"Hey Devi Maiyya..." she shrieked before she heard the chug chug of the famous DarjeelingToy Train and realized that the loud blare was the train's whistle!

In her excitement to see the train she stumbled out of her bed, her ankle caught in the bedsheet and she landed on the floor of her hotel room with a loud thud.

" What the! What happened?" a voice boomed at the door and in a moment he was kneeling besides her with a terribly worried expression on his face.

"Dammit! Did you hurt yourself?" he demanded roughly but the hand that touched her ankle was gentle.

Khushi swallowed hard as her whole body ignited to that one touch.  But ignoring it she said roughly pushing away his hand from her feet, "I am fine. I just fell down in my excitement to see the toy train!"

"It is not really a toy train!" he laughed at her. "It's a nineteenth century, two feet narrow gauge railway from New Jalpaiguri station to Darjeeling!"

"Oh really Einstein!" she said sarcastically. "Since you know everything, can you me where NK is! I did not realize I had been sleeping so long..." she said checking her watch. She must have dozed off as soon as she hit bed.

"NK has gone for a walk. Yes I checked thrice...You were fast asleep" He answered, reaching out his hand to rub her ankle, in slow circular motions.

Khushi trembled to his touch. She hated herself for responding to him.

"Are you okay?" he inquired his deep brown pools confused. "Why are you shivering? Are you cold?

"What do you care whether I live or die! Tumhe kya fadaq padta hai..." she said angrily.  "Just leave, will you...you rakshas ! Get out of my sight and stop irritating me!"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth she regretted saying them!

Hey Devi Maiyya why am I behaving like this...she thought...

She was trying her best to hurt him like he had pained her by rejecting her love...maybe that was it...she grimaced, closing her eyes.

Arnav was taken aback and hurt by her unkind words. "Yes I am heartless...nahi hai dil ASR ke siney main...happy?" he said in a steely voice, clenching his fist.

He banged the door behind him as he crashed out of her room.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A teardrop slid down Khushi's flushed face. He was genuinely concerned about her and she had pushed him away. And now that he had left her alone she desired him back...

She heard the train again in the distance and got up gingerly. Her feet seemed okay. She hurriedly drew the curtains aside and took a sharp breath at the beauty of nature that unfolded before her eyes...the setting sun washing the landscape with its special shades of orange and indigo. And there in the distance she saw the toy train, winding down another loop...and smiled.

"You are okay aren't you?" she felt his breath on her neck and turned abruptly, her fall braced by his strong firm arms.

Her head jammed into his chest, but she did not lift it immediately, inhaling the intoxicating smell of his perfume and filling her heart with the hope that he still cared for her somewhat.

"Yes...my ankle is alright...thank you...and I am sorry..." she murmured.

"Shhh..." he said brushing his lips to the top of her head.

The phone in his pocket rang. Khushi lifted her head and found his lips inches away from her.

"Your...your phone is ringing..." she said nervously, biting her lips.

Dammit! Arnav winced. Why does she bite those pink soft full lips of hers! Does she not know that I feel like devouring them everytime she does that!

He looking longingly at the errant hair falling into her eyes...he so wanted to tuck it under her ear...but he had promised himself he would have to maintain distance from her...at all cost she must be protected from the evil danger that was lurking in his life...Shyam...Ajit...Dadi too...

Suddenly he felt her soft palm on his stubble and his heart stopped.

"Arnav? What are you thinking? Your phone is ringing..."

"Some damn crank call...no one speaks at the other end..." he retorted.

"Hmmm..." Khushi giggled, "maybe its those airhostesses..."

"Who?" Arnav's face broke into a lopsided smile and he covered Khushi's hand on his face with his own, "What airhostesses?!"

Khushi hit his chest playfully. "Don't pretend Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! Or don't you give a damn to the girls who drool over you..." she smiled and bit her lips.

"Hmmm...depends on the girl..." he said devouring her with his eyes.

"But what if a girl is immune to your charm?" Khushi dared him, her insides knotting in anticipation...

He did not disappoint her. Khushi gasped as he slammed the entire length of his body into hers and growled, "No girl is immune to my charm..."

"But there is only one girl I desire..." he said in a low strangled voice and bend his head , softly brushing her lips with his, leaving her in no doubt as to what he meant...

Khushi did not know what to say but she knew she did not want to fight him anymore.

"Khushi," he sighed, entangling his fingers in her hair roughly, "The more I try to be aloof, the more I seem to drown...I am going mad Khushi...!"

" So am I...Arnav" she whispered, closing her eyes. "This strange pain...its killing me..."

"Strange pain...does it punch you... take the air out of you?" he asked her reflectively.

He grinned suddenly. "Were you jealous because the airhostesses were giving me special attention?"

"Hmm..." Khushi frowned at him, "And that receptionist too..." she said stroking his cheek.

"Great!" Arnav growled, "Because I can't stand the sight of that NK anywhere near you..."

"Really?" Khushi asked in amazement. "Are you jealous of NK...?" she asked incredulously.

In answer, his tongue outlined her lips slowly, sexily, and when she thought she would die if he did not kiss her immediately, his lips crashed on hers with a passion that drugged her senses completely. She clung on to him with abandon as he bit her lower lip and then sucked it, repeating his action... making her dizzy with want.

"Arnav," she groaned as his tongue explored her mouth hungrily, "You don't have to be jealous of NK you know..."

"Hmmm..." he murmured into her ear and bit her earlobe, "And you don't have to envy any other girl Khushi..."

Khushi smiled as she kissed him back passionately. The confession of their mutual jealousies seemed to have eased the tension, bringing them closer in calm...though no less passionate than their fights...

Arnav groaned and embraced her tightly... caressing her lower back with his sensual fingers, brushing her nipples with his thumb in a rhythm that made her want to break all barriers and surrender to his touch for hamesha.

"Why do you fight me Khushi?" he said taking the swell of her breasts in his restless palms...

"Why do you?" she questioned him back, slipping her hand inside his shirt touching him possessively and arching into him delighting in the shudder that ran down his body.

The punishment was sweet and the nectar he was creating inside her lips flowed into her core as she felt his bulge pulsating against her warmth...And all that was building up between them burst and raced through them unhindered...it was as if they could not touch each other enough...they could not kiss each other enough...they could not have each other enough...the kisses, the touches became more reckless and frenzied

"You are mine, only mine Khushi..." Arnav chanted, kissing her wildly all over her face, tracing the line of her neck and cleavage...opening the buttons of her kurta as she moaned his name...

Suddenly he lifted her off her feet and placed her gently on her bed and kneeling besides the bed placed his head on her heaving bosom...listening to her pounding heartbeat...Khushi was surprised but she cradled his head on her bosom, and ruffled his hair lovingly and asked "What is it Arnav?"

After what seemed an eternity, Arnav spoke...

"Your heart beats like mine..." he said in a trance and then looking deep into her eyes said in a confused voice... "This...whatever this is...I feel it Khushi...my body responds to it, my heart beats to it...Dammit is this what you call love?"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks to each and everyone who has been a part of my Arnav's journey to discover love...will he really know true love?

Hugs 🤗
wiwy
Edited by wiwy - 8 years ago
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new thread 
Thanks for the pm😊
Edited by Alicia2012 - 8 years ago
Awww, Arnav is realizing his feelings. Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 8 years ago
Me :))
Congrats R on new thread 👏

Loved the way Nani, Anjali, Aakash, Payal  and the way they observed Arnav and Khushi hiding. They did a good job by their acting.  Loved what Anjali said to Nani 😆
 "Nani you wanted a bride for your one of your grandson's , now it seems you might get a bride for your other grandson too! Ek ke saath ek free!(One free with another!)" she guffawed covering her mouth.
Arnav is jealous seeing NK around Khushi and Khushi is jealous seeing other girls ogling Arnav and loved how both accepted they were jealous😃.
Arnav was hurt by Khushi's words but he couldn't stop himself to take care of her😳
Their romance was so hot !!!!!!!☺️
Aww... Finally Arnav realised his feelings ❤️ .
"Your heart beats like mine..." he said in a trance and then looking deep into her eyes said in a confused voice... "This...whatever this is...I feel it Khushi...my body responds to it, my heart beats to it...Dammit is this what you call love?
Edited by sudhareddy - 8 years ago
I hope this will be the love for asr ... Loved the update
Congrats for the new thread👏 Wonderful update😉
awee thats a beautiful update...jealous arnav and khushi treat to read :)...i hope arnav get the meaning of love this time :)
Awesome update can't wait for next update. 
 a beautiful update 👏

Jealous arnav and khushi are always  treat to read ...Nani,Anjali and Payal did really a good Job

Mamai is up to something

i hope arnav get the meaning of love this time