Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapnokirani24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow count me in!!!

ive been drooling ever since i heard about this movie....

*SIGH* abhi and hrthik....CRAZY KIYA RE 😳
momogrl21 thumbnail
Hey Buffie and everyone else! πŸ˜› Count me in too πŸ˜‰

I have always been a Abhi drooler, but Hrithik looks chhooo cute and hot 😳 😳 😳 I'm going for the bad boy this time 😳

I still haven't seen the promos yet 😭 I can't wait to discuss more πŸ˜ƒ
insouciance thumbnail
Yes,I've added everyone's names......

Let the drooling comtinue with me and sheen
ticks thumbnail
Add me in too!!!!

Go Dhoom!
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oooo..am totally in wuhuuu!!!droolin m an ace in it lolzπŸ˜†

add me in too...cant wait 4 dis movieπŸ˜›

insouciance thumbnail
hehehehe,DROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone πŸ˜†

Hrithik TAlks about Ash and Dhoom 2

This film is a contrast for Aishwarya Rai and you after Dhoom 2.

People are already talking about how good we look together in Dhoom 2. That feels good, considering we were considered a mismatch at one time. With our light eyes and fair skin we were seen as siblings. πŸ˜•I don't think I've looked better with any other actress. 😳 We've two films together, so we better look good. πŸ‘

The promos of Dhoom 2 have created a buzz.

That's exciting not scary for me. Why be scared of what we worked towards creating, namely an excitement. Surprisingly when I look back I don't think I've enjoyed acting in any film as much as Dhoom 2. That character really appeals to me. He allows me to   be in a space that fascinates me. It allowed me to exercise a freedom that I wouldn't allow myself in real life. I've always wanted to do a character like Dhoom 2 who's stylish, charming, mysterious, dangerous, sinister, intense….It's such a departure from the good-guy roles I've been doing. Till now directors kept casting me in noble parts. Dhoom 2 gave me a chance to explore a new facet of my life.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=10&am p;ar ticleid=1026200622221943710262006221738796

YES,we all agree with Hrithik,He looks best with Ash,and vice versa 😳

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
BTW,Sheena pm'ed me to tell me that apparently on some news channel,It was said that Abhi and ash are planning to tie the knot next february,and that both families have given their consent

Dunno if Its true,As Ash has many more movies in the pipeline,WOuldnt she be asked to hang her boots if she gets married into the Bachchan FAmily πŸ˜• ....Ash's giving up her career would be a true loss to the industry,One cant find a dancer as graceful as her
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Uffffff......I m already drooling....please take me in 😳
Swapna-Mobile 😳
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

oh i totally agree with that..hrithik has never looked good with any other actress besides Aish

~Rashi~

Well saidπŸ‘ Duggu. Not only are you hot to the max with a very sexy body, you are also very smart.

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Hey guys good news...dhoom 2 has alrady taken over the number 1 posititon on the music charts heres the link:

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2006/10/27/1749/index.html

~Rashi~