Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS 21 August  2014  Episode 11  My Take

Here then arrives Dashrant, at the ashram in Machiavellian style,  using cunning  and deceit. Bearing fruit, blessings and assurance for the widows of the ashram. To pad his clever  deceit, he tenders apologizes to the gullible widows for the treatment they were meted  by the  people..  he beguile them, and wins  their trust over..

To me the thought of Blind faith came up where these widows couldn't see through him. The question of challenging his spirituality, his respectability  never crossed or never will cross their hearts and souls. Is this spiritual fervour then, coming from the ashram widows  responsible for the making of hypocrites like Dashrant who uses lies , tricks to achieve what he wants. All types of believers , good bad ,literate ,illiterate are  hood winked  by Dashrant . Sadly with such willingness and unflinching faith the widows are taken in by the dissemination of his blessings and his assurance that their way of life will not be disturbed.. which is all to the contrary as we find out  at the end of the episode.

There is a slight  hint of lewdness  too in the eyes of both father and son ,to be surrounded by an assorted age group of women , who stand  unprotected by the presence of a husband..  

Tirpuranri   eyes Dhani 's  young friend Sawarna..

What also caught my attention in the episode was the use and reference to fruit.. really a ripened ovary.. fruit a gift of nature, delightful colourful hard to resist.. Dashrant knows as part of the penance of sins , enjoying fruit  was dismissed as a  frivolous desire of the flesh. So he pitched on bearing fruit as a humble act of charity that would please the gods as he brought temporary bliss to the deprived widows!  Fruit on the other hand means consequence of an action..  The hint here in the symbol of the fruit for all.. really means  it's pay back time for you lot.. for supporting one widow who made his grandson apologize to her!  The moment  where he hands over the ripe mango fruit to a certain brave widow who took on the unruly rabble.. reminded me of the scene in the garden of Eden where satan allures Eve with the red apple to commit the first sin .. to covet! 

Dashrant allures dhani   because it's her complete trust in him and her general complacency that he desires.. as it will be of use to him in the very near future..   

So duped is Dhani , that she reiterates and sees him as a god in man's semblance! Whereas he's  more like sheep in wolfs clothing!

So  arrives the animate  Viplav, a man  with many skills which we get a peep into as the episode progresses. First is his impersonation of the working class pan wala, for his princess  dadi's   amusement and his hen pecked father Shambu. On the one hand his put on roles, irate  his mother and she speaks out her shallow mind , by showing disdain towards the working class.. as her son is an aristocrat,  being brought up as  aristocrat!  and she blames  dadi  for tampering  and influencing Viplav into having   ordinary aspirations .. when  he is extraordinaire  not common!

Notice Viplav openly takes his commands from his gran rather than his mother

Then come the simile she uses ..  Meeti stands for being rooted and grounded where as Sona is good grooming befitting the house holds status..  cutting jibes.. But Shamu reiterates, to her  that laughter is simple pleasures of life  that Viplav  does to consolidates the family, that  Viplav spreads joy and happiness by using any medium.. even donning on roles.   while she is seen to be disintegrating the family by stopping it!  ..but  his wife denounces what Shambu says. and retorts back to her husband.. like his physical  condition and his useless comments  have  robbed the joy and laughter out her life!

How the sincere and virtuous are duped by the deceptive and wily. Dhani promotes the greatness of the mighty man of faith Dashrant.. it's hard for the good at heart to see through the wickedness of such hypocrites like Dashrant. Then there lies the  mistake we humans commit of  basing  our  judgments ,opinions , perceptions  about other  humans  on the basis of how they carry and behave in society..  where impressions of others are seen by their actions.. Dhani puts people in two camps, good or bad, virtuous or vile.. purely  on face value.. she puts  tags  .. Dashrant as good and Viplav as bad..  her analogy that Dashrant has been sent to fight the likes of Viplav.. is completely misinterpreted as  it may pan out the other way

Bonding between dadi ji and Viplav reveals yet another skill of Viplav .. his singing..  Dashrant's  rendition  of tere bin..  is like the  bait of meat used to capture a lion  and  tame  it to perform tricks on the  command of the trainer!.. Viplav is packed of to Delhi for an insight into legislation.. sent away  from this vanaras a place riddled with narrow minded, brainless  people.. NOT THE PLACE FOR him look how they blew a little  joke of yours out of proportion!  Dashrant gave Viplav the impression that he would fix the sourness with the widows.. upon asking Viplav's is assured all is sorted with widows  

At the ashram the gift of fruits are distributed equally amongst each widow..  badi amma ,   repeats that just like god knews we were not guilty  so  did the god like figure of the saintly Dashrant too.. but god also knows how the guilty ones need to be punished! how ironical because Dashrant giving widows the fruits is to win their trust and lull them into a sense of false security! Then slap them with the eviction order ! without them ever knowing who is behind it.. as they will pin the blame on god for being punishing them for a wrong they committed..  hinting to rajlaxmi   act..  they apologise  but the irony is that the widows commit the mistake of being  deceived by a demon!

Tripurari wants his father to trust him.. but to no avail..  

Dhani over flows with a sense of complacency.. that is exactly what Dashrant wanted from Dhani his main target.. cleverly he removes Viplav who could possible shield her from his wrath

The temple becomes a place for planning displacement of the widows..  Dashrant uses his skill of reading the stars and manipulates a  business man for whom he predicts, he sees great fortune ahead for him.. his wish is about to be granted but his widows ashram is the biggest impediment in achieving prosperity in business... cleverly gives him a choice.. either demolish it or forget prosperity in business...  good contrasting of scenes.. at the ashram  Dhani  suggests the widows as a whole should give Dashrant something as of sign of their gratitude and devotion to him.. they will their widows ashram!... they discuss humble potential gifts within their means that they could present to god like  Dashrant.. while Dhani racks her brains for an appropriate present.. Dashrant manipulates the business man into selling the ashram to him, he'll assure and sees to it that they are cared for! as buying the shelter will give him a sense of doing something  charitable ..serving the widow community , what could be more rewarding spiritually.. the deal is done and dusted with hard cash double the market price! He made an offer the man couldn't refuse.. was sucked into the Dashrant's  Machavillien  wicked conduct..with a threat,  don't  sing about charitable acts..  where one's other hand shouldn't know about the hand that giveth

Dhani  shows a potential offering a simple mantle.. which could be decorated by embellishments of beads and  coloured threadwork.. now will these  simple , vulnerable widows be  gagged under the dark mantle of the wicked  defender of their faith.?

Tripurari praises his fathers wily ways.. the whole plan to turn the widows life topsy turvy  plus he controls them.. Viplav's comic theatrics continue in the household every time an altercation happens between his mother and dadi he pops up like a magician to zap back a smile on her face.

Final scene..   revelry with friends. or facing what he already knows??  his friends say he is shallow.. they remind him of his heinous  deed.. where an innocent widow paid for  a crime he committed ,but was saved by the fact that he was bailed out by his  grandads name.. before them he appears  to be a man who respects not women.. let alone widows..  is a metamorphosis  in the making?  .. good way to end.. at a cliff hanger! perfect for  next week's viewing .. Mishal .. a  bit of ...Dutta?

Overall I personally liked the closing episode of the second week. .a lot has been done,said and seen.. our familiarity with the characters is progressing.. the only character who hasn't really come out fully is Viplav.. we saw his light side.. is there another side to him?  ..  hamlet53 22.8.15

have a great weekend..    

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Again you wrote a gr8 analysis Hamie for an ordinary episode, which was from my POV boring. Without ViDha in same frame I find any episode dull.🤢
Good news is that precap was superb, also today's episode (Saturday) is the last episode in the second week not yesterday's one. I hope to see some beautiful scenes of ViDha. 

Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
precap was good, today I liked raj , he is viplav's true nd besy frnd 👏
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on analysis..today's week except Monday was very average bcz of disjointed scenes n less of vidha their build up emotions etc...but ur analysis is something I will always look forward to...thank u for such a good analysis.. This watch will a vital role in their life.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

Bang on analysis..today's week except Monday was very average bcz of disjointed scenes n less of vidha their build up emotions etc...but ur analysis is something I will always look forward to...thank u for such a good analysis.. This watch will a vital role in their life.

Agree with you. 😊

After a promising first week..this week slowed down. I am afried that too much of screen space for Dadaji may spoil the show.😕
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie..I am yelling since show started that dadaji looks hero of this show as he gets more screen space than leads ..and he is more powerful than male lead ..don't know why they are shoeing him more than leads..its torture to viewers eyes ..to see all the time dashrath tripathi handles everything and bring his kids dhani and viplav get some thrown chocolate type of screen space.. 🤢
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Again you wrote a gr8 analysis Hamie for an ordinary episode, which was from my POV boring. Without ViDha in same frame I find any episode dull.🤢

Good news is that precap was superb, also today's episode (Saturday) is the last episode in the second week not yesterday's one. I hope to see some beautiful scenes of ViDha. 

hi awida,good to see you.. look your view  is generally what we all feel when we don't see a budding love angle in the programe we are watching.. looks like even 6 episodes are not enough for us😛.. yes next week looks  interesting.  cvs need to move on with the apology  issue.. may be lagging to show  viplav 's anxiety..
thanks for your on going support awida.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smeera123

precap was good, today I liked raj , he is viplav's true nd besy frnd 👏

hi smeera, without a doubt the precap  was one  super way to end the  episode.. now all are waiting  for the outcome of his interaction with his friends... yes raj seems to have his head screwed the right way..
thanks for reading and commenting  smeera.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

hi hena! 😊 .. well yes.. we got through the second week as well..popular view of most .. more of Vidha!  I too  join in..  love writing for you.. thanks for reading and commenting ,much love  hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

hammie..I am yelling since show started that dadaji looks hero of this show as he gets more screen space than leads ..and he is more powerful than male lead ..don't know why they are shoeing him more than leads..its torture to viewers eyes ..to see all the time dashrath tripathi handles everything and bring his kids dhani and viplav get some thrown chocolate type of screen space.. 🤢

hi barbiedoll,.. first  count Mishal...  x10.. now  are you calm? the old geyser is the antagonist.. and what the leads do.. he thwarts their every  efforts.. presently what is shown is the  power he wields over them.. hoping soon, the show will, reveal how the leads  rebutt  dashrant's evil deeds.. and give him the run for his money
thanks for reading and giving interesting comments, love hammie