KYPH WITH REVERSE GEAR! Part 29.. Ended

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Everybody! how r you all? After a long long long time. πŸ€—So many new people as usualπŸ˜‰

Tired of missing KYPH? I hope all enjoying reruns😳.

I got an idea.

What if IQ and Neha act in another serial and KYPH starts with reverse gear.

No innocent kripa and attitude angad in the beginning?

They love from the beginning?

We all had and loved enough innocent kripa and attitude angad but I wanna do an experiment with bindaas kripa and dignified, understanding, lil attitude, loving, caring Angad.

Let me know your opinion.πŸ˜‰I'll show how experiment goesπŸ˜›

Story follows....................😳

Edited by vallanki - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww 😳 great idea!! πŸ‘ start the experiment πŸ˜‰

ainun 😳
vallanki thumbnail
Part:1

Mumbai International Airport. Lufthansa Airlines just arrived from New York. A 25year old lady with white chiffon sleeveless frock with nice lemon green print on it, single line pearls around neck, single pearl hangings to ears, red lipstick, hair tied pony style, having long hair, white strip high heels, looking stunning, is waiting for her luggage. She took her luggage and walked towards green channel. As soon as she came out a lady at same age with a Bengal cotton sari looking totally housewife came running to her and hugged lovingly.

"Kripa"! Tears filled in her eyes.

"Misthy!"  Kripa also got tears with happiness and excitement.

'I thought I've to go home alone." Kripa continued 'Thanks for receiving me'
"Kripa! no formalities, kaise nahin aati? Mere bachpan ki dost ho aur itne saalon ke baad hum mil rahe hai," Misthy comforted her.

'Haan poora 10 saal ke baad", Kripa corrected Misthy.

They went to Misthy's car and loaded luggage in the trunk. Misthy started driving home.

Misthy: "First we will go to my house and I'll take you to your house tomorrow, stay tonight with us".

Kripa: "No Misthy! Drop me at my home, I'll come to your house tomorrow, I'm tired with long flight".

Misthy laughed at her and said "ok".

Kripa told the address of her mom's apartment at Powaii.

Misthy: "Tum bilkul nahin badily, u look the same and not even an inch put on weight."
Kripa smiled and said, "I did put on weight and changed a lil but haan itna change tho nahin hai. But you changed a lot. Look like pakka housewife," and laughed.

Misthy smiled and replied, "wo tho hoon mai. Do bachon ke maa jo hoon."

Kripa asked "how is kartik? Tumhare bachon ke naam kya hai?"

Misthy: Kartik is fine busy with his clients. Bheem is 8 and is in his 2nd grade, Bani is 6, 1st grade.

Kripa: Oh cool. Tumhare practice kaise raha?

Misthy: "Yuh, its running good. Kartik criminal cases ladtha hai aur main civil and family cases. Hum donon ke practice acha chal raha hai. How is Naina aunty and Dilip uncle?"

Kripa: "They are fine. Dono apne apne business mein busy rehtey hai and trying to dominate each other and prove their talents", smiled. "Yeh Powaii apartment mummy ki hai, when I decided to come here mere liye khareedlee,."

They talked a lot about their childhood memories and friends.

Misthy promised Kripa that she will arrange a gathering of all
old friends, whoever in touch with her, in 2 days in her house and asked Kripa to take rest.

Kripa took hot water bath and had dinner which Misthy brought for her from home and lay on bed. It's 3 bedroom spacious apartments in posh Powaii centre. She was not getting sleep coz of too much tiredness and started thinking how she had been landed in
India and Misthy's promise for 'gathering'. She wass going to meet all her school mates who had been lived closely and enjoyed the entire school life. She hadn't met a single one after she left school. Misthy was settled in Mumbai from her childhood and had contacts with all their school mates till now. When Kripa called Misthy about her visit to India she promised her about meeting all friends in her house. Kripa got a big smile with excitement of meeting them. And she fell asleep while she' was in her thoughts.

*           ; ; ;     *           ; ; ;     *           ; ; ;       *

"Oh my God", it's 12'O clock. I slept too much" Kripa cursed herself for sleeping like a log and hurried got ready to Misthy's house. She took plain bread which Misthy bought yesterday and hired a taxi to reach Misthy.

Misthy was waiting at home for Kripa.

She received Kripa when calling bell rang and took her into the house.

Kripa: "Sorry, Misthy! I got up late at 12 ", gave explanation.

Misthy: I can understand, Kripa! U were tired. That why I dint disturb you too.

Kripa: bachen kahan hai?

Misthy: They are in school, budhu! Luckily I don't have any cases today So I was waiting for you.

Kripa stuck her tongue and said,"you are still calling me budhu?

Misthy: "Aha, kyon ki you are still my lovely budhu!", laughed and hugged Kripa.

They had lunch prepared by Misthy and relaxed on Misthy's bed and started talking about their past.

Kripa left Mumbai after school coz of Dilip's new job in Kanpur and roamed almost all big cities in India for four years and went abroad 6years ago. Kripa finished her under graduation in computers and did MS in computers. Now she's working as a senior consultant in a company in New York. She learnt dance and music both Indian and western.

Misthy did her law and married kartik while in the college and both completed studies together.

They talked continuously till kartik and kids reached home at 7 in the evening.

Kids have some rehearsals at school for their school celebration and kartik picked them up from school on the way. Misthy usually takes care of kids but today coz of Kripa she asked kartik for help.

Hai Kripa! How r you? kartik greeted her.

"Fine Kartik! How r you? Hai kids."

"Hai aunty" kids ran to Kripa and hugged and said that they heard a lot about her from their mom.

Kripa looked at Misthy with question mark on face.

Misthy laughed and said "I told how we were friends and how we enjoyed in the school but nothing wrong about you Budhu!"

Everyone laughed on Misthy calling 'budhu' to Kripa and walked to dining room for dinner.

After dinner Kripa left reminding Misthy about gathering.

Kartik: "Did you inform Angad about Kripa?"

Misthy: "No Kartik not now. Kripa is enquiring about all friends except him. I don't think she remembered him at all."

Kartik was surprised and asked "how come?"

Misthy: "wo waisey hi hai. Bindaas. Carefree girl. Naina auntie's brought up"

Kartik: "phir bhi aise kaise bhool sakthi hai when she remembered everyone in the school?"

Misthy: "chodo kartik. I'll let him know later once we all school mates meet first. I've to know more about Kripa now. As much as she told me about her past in all these 10 yrs she never mentioned that she remembered any of us. She was happy with her life so far."

Kartik: "haan I can understand. Even now she remembered you all coz of Josh. Na woh New York jaatha Na Kripa ko wo shadi pe milta, Na Kripa tumhare baren me jaan jaathi"

Misthy remembered the incident when Josh met Kripa.

Josh, Kartik's younger brother went to New York for his maternal uncle's daughter's wedding. The bride's mother was related to Kripa's mom from her maayka  side. Kripa met Josh in wedding and in conversation Josh learnt Kripa and Misthy were from same school. And Kripa learnt about Misthy's whereabouts. Then Kripa called Misthy and decided to visit India  after got all information about other school mates.

Now Kripa landed in Mumbai after a long gap.

Edited by vallanki - 16 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳 😳 😳

gr8888888 story πŸ‘ πŸ‘

continue soooooon
vallanki thumbnail

Kya matlab hai iss hassi ka?πŸ˜‰

Edited by vallanki - 17 years ago
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue man!!But ek doubt hay!!! uy u changed whole storyline?Who's A ngad den? 😳
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Its Awesome PLEASE go ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchy

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue man!!But ek doubt hay!!! uy u changed whole storyline?Who's A ngad den? 😳

I changed for 'change'😳 Tired of rona dona innocent kripa and attitude Angad. Let's enjoy the reverse of rolesπŸ˜†

You can find out 'who's Angad' soon ahead😳

vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalBue345

Its Awesome PLEASE go ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThanQ next episode tommorrow

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow vallanki di
its amazing
I like Kripa's bindaas act. In Kripa, she acts all Bholi Bhali.
Wondering about Angad. I think he will be a quiet, shy guy who loved Kripa.
Cant wait for ur next Update!!!!