Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^yeaa..its always bad rich spoilt boy, it's nice to see the girl with the money, power & rule-making for onee..

yea really, I dunno what i'd doo if she were my best friend

okay, so i haven't ranted about this..soo i will..
soo..what was that with Peyton telling Brooke she can date Julian..what IS that..is she giving them her blessing, like they couldn't be happy if Peyt's not happy!..GRRR!..once agin, Peyton with her the whole world revolves around me crap!..ahhhhh..make mee soo mad!..
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

^yeaa..its always bad rich spoilt boy, it's nice to see the girl with the money, power & rule-making for onee..

yea really, I dunno what i'd doo if she were my best friend

okay, so i haven't ranted about this..soo i will..
soo..what was that with Peyton telling Brooke she can date Julian..what IS that..is she giving them her blessing, like they couldn't be happy if Peyt's not happy!..GRRR!..once agin, Peyton with her the whole world revolves around me crap!..ahhhhh..make mee soo mad!..

havent seen the epi but hav heard how peyton said its ok for brooke to date julian..so wht now brooke needs peyton's permission to date guys peyton has dated before??πŸ˜› brooke shud just hav grabbed julian kissed him right in front of peytonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

which reminds me of this dream that i read a brucas fan had..she said how she had dreamed of lucas proposing brooke on his weddign day and brooke kissing him and peyton catching them and then brooke asking peyton "so how'd THAT feel??" πŸ˜† but i wudnt want such a scene brooke's really very diff than peyton unless she is sure sure that peyton is not just dun with luke but actually OVER him only then wud she give luke a chance..ofcourse Ms P. Sawyer didnt think she shud wait for brooke to be OVER luke (wait she didnt even wait for her to break up with him first πŸ˜†) before claiming her feeling for luke in front of brooke..

but lets not jump tp conclusions here beccuz i also read how peyton told brooke that julian had slept with sum other girl while he had dated peyton so maybe she was genuinely trying to protect her..i know she is a gud friend she's not totally bad..

peyton may be a gud friend..but i cant see her as one after whts she's dun and whts been passed b/w her and brooke in the past...😭
-Krupa- thumbnail

haha..i could totally live with that dream coming truee!..

but what Peyton said was lie..so its doesn't really matter..

but i do think that on the last epi, Brooke won't be able to lie to herself or to Lucas or even Peyt for that matter..&  she'll Lucas everything because he's so thick & cant see whats running though her eyes everything she sees him or Leyton..& then his feelings will come rushing back(& i'm guessing the last ep will supposedly be Leyton marriage ep) & they'll elopee on a motorcycle!..like Sabrina & Harvey did(haha..can't believe i remember this..it was like 5 years ago that i saw it!)..& then JuP will get married(because no matter how hard i try, i just don't believe that its Luke's baby, because its a tv drama..& nothings ever perfect) & everyone lives happil ever after..

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

haha..i could totally live with that dream coming truee!..

but what Peyton said was lie..so its doesn't really matter..

but i do think that on the last epi, Brooke won't be able to lie to herself or to Lucas or even Peyt for that matter..&  she'll Lucas everything because he's so thick & cant see whats running though her eyes everything she sees him or Leyton..& then his feelings will come rushing back(& i'm guessing the last ep will supposedly be Leyton marriage ep) & they'll elopee on a motorcycle!..like Sabrina & Harvey did(haha..can't believe i remember this..it was like 5 years ago that i saw it!)..& then JuP will get married(because no matter how hard i try, i just don't believe that its Luke's baby, because its a tv drama..& nothings ever perfect) & everyone lives happil ever after..

hahahahaha!! WOW ! oki like that one better than the dream..

baby not being luke's? Ouch..πŸ˜† Peyton u need to go get sum dna testing dun babes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but naah ur right luke's too thick too see anythgn opther than - oh i luv peyton dont leave me ur mine forever... he wrote brooke and lucas forever on brooke's locker and he proposed to peyton with half the same dialogue - be mine foreverπŸ˜†πŸ˜† u knwo wht i think? y doesnt he just ignore the FOREVER part for a while and just stick with be mine or luv u and stuff....becuz QUIET CLEARLY the forever part isnt working for this dude....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Krupa- thumbnail
haha..really, he should just fastforward the forever..because in his case, forever just gets shorter & shorte & short & shor & sho & sh & s (<--me being immaturee!)
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

haha..really, he should just fastforward the forever..because in his case, forever just gets shorter & shorte & short & shor & sho & sh & s (<--me being immaturee!)

πŸ˜† plz do continue ur almost abt to finish his foreverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..as soon as its finished pucas can end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how abt this..lets just send a dictionary to Mark as a gift from OTH fans..so that he cud luk up wht forever means the next time he tells Luke to say the word...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Krupa- thumbnail
haha..maybe we should!

question : i used to watch lwd forever ago, but I thought they were step bro/sis..so then why are they kissing?
preity*zinta thumbnail
WHERES NAVI I NEED HER!

That was a lot to read but okay here we go againn.

Okay I'm not saying that Lucas never loved Brooke and I'm not saying Brooke didn't love Lucas. But people do love more than once ya know. I'm sure Brooke and Lucas still love each other ..  but just a different kind of love .. not the Peyton and Lucas kind of love the we're gunna get married and have babies kinda love.

And as for 5x05 is that the episode where Lucas kisses Brooke? He was DRUNK and totally just looking for a one night stand and Brooke knew it. She would've been his rebound. Thats why she stopped and cuz she knows Peyton and Lucas are meant to be!

I dunno what more to say really. Brooke and Lucas were like a good fling (if thats the right word to use for what they had) it was good while it lasted but Lucas was always yearning for Peyton :)

And Peyton wasn't giving Brooke her blessings. lol you guys make it sound so bad! Peyton just said if she has a thing for Jullian than she should go for it ... just incase Brooke was feeling guilty WHICH she was. And Peyton being her best friend despite everything ppl say knew that Brooke was probably feeling guilty so they talked bout it .. There was nothing wrong with what Peyton said.

@ Krupa.. I don't think thats Casey that Derek's kissing just sorta looks like her from the side ..they're still step  brother and sister

Oh i found out who that iss .. Its Icky Vicky hehe rmr that episode where she comes over for her moms weddding
Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

And as for 5x05 is that the episode where Lucas kisses Brooke? He was DRUNK and totally just looking for a one night stand and Brooke knew it. She would've been his rebound. Thats why she stopped and cuz she knows Peyton and Lucas are meant to be!

i second that! πŸ˜ƒ

-Krupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

And as for 5x05 is that the episode where Lucas kisses Brooke? He was DRUNK and totally just looking for a one night stand and Brooke knew it. She would've been his rebound. are you kidding..when it was same situation with Brooke & Nathan, you all were like "then maybe they shouldn't be drinking"..well HA!..maybe Luke shouldn't drink either!

@ Krupa.. I don't think thats Casey that Derek's kissing just sorta looks like her from the side ..they're still step  brother and sister ohh..haha, my badd!πŸ˜†