Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dang Navi you just said it all.

I have a hard time understanding why Brucas fans have this hope or still want Lucas and Brooke to hook up when we all know that he's the happiest with Peyton. And now that they're gunna have a baby together I think all or any hope Brucas fans had of a reunion should be thrown out the window.

And I really don't think Brooke would go after Lucas now. After everything Lucas and Peyton have been through. Even SHE knows they're just meant to be like  Naley!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Dang Navi you just said it all.

I have a hard time understanding why Brucas fans have this hope or still want Lucas and Brooke to hook up when we all know that he's the happiest with Peyton. And now that they're gunna have a baby together I think all or any hope Brucas fans had of a reunion should be thrown out the window.

And I really don't think Brooke would go after Lucas now. After everything Lucas and Peyton have been through. Even SHE knows they're just meant to be like  Naley!

ok naley so "click" together..and they r the same as brucas - opposites attract..both of them changed each other in diff ways...they r like two peices of puzzle that just fit together... as for wanting brucas ..well its a tv show they hav so many breakups patchups...so whts to say they cant hav another twist? and yeah this isnt high shcool anymore but hey even adults hav breakups and patchups...

abt the baby..actually there's a whole voting going on where brucas fans want peyton to die after having the baby..sort of liek this other show i dont remember its name but even in it i think the girl died after having a baby...yeah now i know thats rude peyton is a sweetheart and u'll be like how cud u want her to die?  but like said above v all here take our brucas vs peyton seriously๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

its just peyton has always been a tragic character..im not saying she SHUD die (no im not one of those fans but if her death brings brucas together i wudnt mind lolz -plz dont call me heartless for saying this..i dont WANT her to die anyways๐Ÿ˜†..) but it just seems possible that she's like one of those tragic characters who dies at the end leaving sum legacy behind...legacy of tru luv..in the form of her kid...sumthign liek that...well nyways this is just a theory that i found on this brucas forum..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: suuunshiine

lucas and peyton just work.. they have a common ground [similar music taste, books] and atleast they can have some real converstations instead of 'omg you hurttt meeee'. [/quote]

see sum ppl r soo similar..almost alike..but then opposites complete each other...sum ppl "connect" yes i agree peyton lucas "connect" with each other..and they may be soulmates..but sumtimes even thoguh two ppl r soulmates they may not end up together in real life..sort of like anurag prerna..sumtimes u can hav a "connection" with sum1 but u still can be meant to be with sum other person...

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Go Navi..Go Swati! Hahaha!
Im really stuck in the middle when it comes to Brucas and Leyton..coz both Brooke and Petyon look awesomee with Lucas..haha! But i have to agree that there is no chance of Brucas anymore..Lucas and Peyton are totally in love and are about to have a kid..and im rooting for them coz they're shooo cute..hehe!
Edited by Leenasmg - 15 years ago
-Krupa- thumbnail

Swati - are you kidding?..Brooke was the happiness in his life, Peyton & Lucas are the two depressed people who just brood all the time! Brucas are happy, Leyton are emotional.

I honestly believe that moree happened that night 3 years ago when he saw Brooke the day his novel got signed than they shows, because they kinda got awkward after that..

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

Swati - are you kidding?..Brooke was the happiness in his life, Peyton & Lucas are the two depressed people who just brood all the time! Brucas are happy, Leyton are emotional.

I honestly believe that moree happened that night 3 years ago when he saw Brooke the day his novel got signed than they shows, because they kinda got awkward after that..

Broody Lucas + Tortured Peyton = the Broodies! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  (no offense to Pucas fans though..๐Ÿ˜ณsorry i just cudnt resist the comment๐Ÿ˜†)

and its not just abt pucas being happy..its the fact that brucas were more than happy..the way they both made each other do new stuff ...lucas making brooke read the book & go to library and brooke making lucas getting tattoo & having fun drinking around...they both were filling each other's lives with wht was missing..

and the only scene of leyton that i hav really seen (seenthe whole scene that is) is that one where she cums into his room and asks him to let her read his book when he mentions she's in it..and then he starts kissing her but brooke walks into the room๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...& i was just tthinking if brooke was in peyton's place in that scene..then he wudnt be kissing her becuz she asked to read the book, rather he wud've been kissing her to GET HER to read the book..๐Ÿ˜†the naughty girl that she was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† & she wudve been kissing him to try to make him do sumthing fun!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i always liked this abt them...and this is y i think brooke and lucas complete each other...they both GREW while they were in a relationship...pucas hav no potential to grew they hav same likes same dislikes same ideas of fun its basically just boring..

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 15 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

No Krupa I don't think so.

Leyton aren't depressed, well not all the time anyways :p Brucas had their share of problems too, a TON of them. And in all the other threads everyone blames Lucas for like cheating on Brooke .. if he really REALLY cared, he wouldn't have, esp when he was going out with her.

From season 1 Lucas has ALWAYS ALWAYS liked Peyton, he didn't like Brooke, it was PEYTON. Brooke (in MY opinion) sort of got in the way where she thought she fell in love with Lucas and ruined things between Peyton and Lucas. It's always been Peyton and it always will be. In the words of Lucas Scott

"It's you I want standing next to me when all my dreams come true"
(YOU being PEYTON)

Even when Lucas wasn't with Peyton he subconsciously wrote a book (The Comet)

I know this is a TV show more like a soap opera but I dunno Peyton and Lucas's relationship seems to look pretty rock solid to me.. It's like trying to break up Naley after all these years.

I don't hate Brooke and Lucas together. I thought they were cute at first. But just cute. They didn't really have anything going for them cept good looks. And everytime they were together they had some serious issues, either Lucas was sneaking around with Peyton or Brooke was having some sort of trust issues.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

^^^^ u know as a BLer i do accept season 1 for brucas wasnt that gud i mean all they were was cute...they didnt hav a serious thing going on..well not lucas anyways..

and brooke did commit many faults in season 1 i know brooke was never perfect infact she knew peyton had a thing for luke who also had a thing for peyton but she sto;; wanted to be with luke cuz he was so cute and his resisting her attracted her to him even more..so yeah u cud basically say she was a b**** in season 1, knowing there was sumthign going on b/w peyton and luke (he wanted to sleep with peyton after all in that party) still brooke went after him...but that was the OLD brooke..the one BEFORE she fell for lucas..

as for lucas really caring abt brooke..he actually did..he told her that himself the episode prior to the one where he kiised peyton he had told brooke he gives a rat's a** abt her..but he did hav feelings for peyton so he cudnt resist when she kissed him..luckily he remembered brooke before things got out of control..and later on he was just a jerk so he and peyton kept kissing each other..still see no matter how brooke had becum his gf the fact was that she had matured she had changed herself she had really FELL for him..which made is quiet reasonable for her and us to be angry at peyton and lucas for cheating on her..

and yea it has ALWAYS been peyton in season 1..yeah i know that..but then brooke came into his life..and she showd him just how wonderful she is which he had overlooked cuz he was too busy running after peyton...but in season 2 he realised that he did LUV her she was the girl for him and he was the guy for her...

as for lucas saying all these quotes to peyton abt wanting her to be with himwhen his dreams cum tru..he used to say same thigns (well the gist of them were the same) to brooke..so it really just depends on who is in ur heart and conscious mind at THAT point of time.. which was first peyton..then brooke..then peyton again...

the thing with naley is..they were so opposites but haley totally changed nathan from the jerk he was..even they had their issues..but they were still together becuz there wasnt a third angle in their luv story...

Brooke was always a part of luke's luv life....so breaking up Pucas cant be compared to breaking up naley becuz naley were just meant to be there was never any other person in any of their lives with whom it cudve been said that one of them might be with...haley was always in luv with nathan..nathan was always for haley..even in the beginnign with peyton and nathan were together it was clear these two werent meant to be..
but with brucas and Pucas these two hav always been under debate..

Brucas yes at first it was JUST cute..but later on whenn brooke chanegd herself she became so mature she opened a whoel big business when she broke with luke she was willign to give it all up for him..and lucas stepped out of his broodiness whenever he was with her..him having fun him laughing around so much...going to his riverside to play basketball while brooke caught up sat there chatting with mouth and watchign their game..it was more than just cute..they did share this special ability to infleunce each other..they shared tru luv...
Brucas has been emotional AND they hav been fun...they hav shared tru luv..at one time (season 1) it was all just lust and cuteness...but by the end of season 2 and 3 it was a sweet luv...

But wht i also like abt them were their flaws..brooke's insecurities in season 3 and luke's cheating in season 1..luke's cheating made him learn form his mistake made him learn that he was the guy for brooke..and brooke's insecurities (they were justified i totally accept this fact) made her into a mature friend that she is now..in season 5 episode 5 it was clear she was still in luv with him after those 3 years yet u cud still see just how much she was trying to bury her feelings and be genuinely happy for pucas..which is a proof that she learned from her flaws...so brucas has been thru issues but they hav always learned one thing or another from it..and the BEST thing they learned from all their issues is the POWER of friendship...their issues helped them becum such tru friends that they r now..and now a relationship b/w them can be very very healthy becuz they both r finally so mature..especially brooke..

Brucas = Power couple! wow i just cant forget this line from 5x05...

-Krupa- thumbnail
You know when in s1, Luke did like Peyton, but its more like the corny couples from indian telly, the ones who have e crush on the same person since they're 3 & never tell them.

in season 5 episode 5 it was clear she was still in luv with him after those 3 years yet u cud still see just how much she was trying to bury her feelings and be genuinely happy

^soo well said, & Luke too, he took the initiative & kissed her, so his feeling were coming back, but Brooke being the GOOD friend that she is, stopped him!

Naley are just the classic, overused formula with the jerk jock + nerd = good guy & good girl!, I mean, I adore Naley..but its too common.. Also there no way either Brucas or Pucas can compare to Naley..because Naley have been together the whole time..excusing the Chris Kellar drama.. but with Luke, it's always been jumping ships from Brooke-Peyton-Lindsay-homosexual girl..

Plus, Brooke had the right to be insecure, I mean with a best friend named Peyton..what do you expect =P

agree..Brucas are the power couple..and the happy couple..brucas was all smiles.

Leyton are something..just not the happy couple..i dunno what they are, but they're not the sunshine kids
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

i dunno what they are

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah..me neither..i dont knwo wht they r either..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†WIERD..yeah thats wht they r๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† infact many BLers even go to the extent of calling them bro-sis like๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Brooke had the right to be insecure, I mean with a best friend named Peyton

Brooke's nice man i tell u wht i wud do if i had peyton as my best friend..i'd tell her to stay WWAYY away from me and my bf as long as we were dating..i dont care abt trust cuz "girl u lost all the trust i had in u so DONT ask for it again..that wud be like offering u my other cheek to slap as well"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Naley are just the classic, overused formula with the jerk jock + nerd = good guy & good girl!

Gud girl trying to sudhaarofying bad guy..used formula totally agree...but wht u DONT see often is a flirty girl trying to seduce a very innocent timid Nerdy(book worm) boy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that too despite the fact that he's running after this girl who doesnt give a damn abt him (in the beginnign anyways)...so brooke trying to seduce luke by all those stunts she pulled off was total WOW and hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (changing uniform in back of his car seat, telling him so u do liek me in class..making a deal with him "u hav to do SUMTHING for me if i read this book" and then telling him the drinking wasnt that SUMTHING๐Ÿ˜†) hilarious man๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...thats wht u DONT see often..which makes it a MUST see...and they hav to be the endgame..๐Ÿ˜ณ