Heart Goes Out For the two...the blame game...

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
today's episode brought out many revelations...finally our entry to the tripathi world...
the 1st episode left me much curious about the reason for dada ji hating dadi...but now everything is crystal clear...as usual, a lady is being blamed for the abnormalities of the couple's kid...viplav's father's disability is a speck for dada ji...he's a burden for him, a hammer which broke the glass of his hopes...and the self righteousness, the man can never be wrong, his ego, ultimately became a curse for dadi...she is declared useless, a speck on dada ji for the mishap with the son...like ladies are blamed for the gender of the baby till now when biologically it's proved long ago that it's the father...and not only dada ji, but her bahu too leave no chance of showing her hatred for her...i feel viplav's mother is only a greedy woman who got married to the son of tripathi for the fame and luxury...she still curse her in-laws for it...but as we saw, dada ji is very soft with her...feels like he being respectful to her, for the sake that she not only kept their reputation in the society by marrying to their son, but also giving birth to viplav, his only hope...and this VIP treatment, further encourages her to keep up with her rude behavior towards her MIL and husband...

then comes the second victim...viplav's dad...because of a disability, he is a speck on the family...he's useless..he is made to realise that he have no right over his son...why?...because he is disabled?...there are two cases...first, when person is born with disabilities..second,accidents that do happen post natally...sometimes some people are handicapped badly after birth...nothing changes much about the society's point of view to those people in the two cases...but the blame scenario changes...for the accidents, god is blamed, the person is blamed for making mistakes...but for the inborn mishaps, mother's are blamed...because they kept the kid for 9 months in them...so its their fault...womans are not appreciated for a healthy baby, but cursed in the other case...how is the mother to be blamed if she was normal but the baby got some problems?...did she asked for it?...prayed for it?...and how come a person can not express his rights over his son for he is considered a speck?...how can his role as a father is over as soon as the kid is born?

my heart goes out for dadi and her son😭...poor fellows being punished for something that wasn't under their control...for dadi, i can see viplav as a healing on her wounds...the only ray of light, the arms of affection, and the warmth of love and respect...kudos to viplav for this πŸ‘...i am waiting for viplav's affection for his father too...these people only needs, demands love...they can never lure for luxury, power...but a hand they can hold on...a pat that encourage them to keep standing in front of the challenges...

P.S. I know not everyone is like this...My post is based on that particular section of society with the sick mentality...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You know what I skipped those scenes...I flipped channel for few minutes and returned. Bcz it was humiliating and showed two different kind of woman..!..
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
beautiful post roopal!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i too felt bad for viplav's sis, dadi and his dad! i felt like this is the first serial where a mother in law is being treated ill by her daughter in law! dadi seems like a loving soul but gets illtreated for stupid reasons! keeping this serial apart, this society contains lot of these kind of sick men who treat women badly in the basis of the offspring!! i hope this serial deals with this issues properly
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

You know what I skipped those scenes...I flipped channel for few minutes and returned. Bcz it was humiliating and showed two different kind of woman..!..

indeed it way very humilating πŸ€”
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhanvibella

beautiful post roopal!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i too felt bad for viplav's sis, dadi and his dad! i felt like this is the first serial where a mother in law is being treated ill by her daughter in law! dadi seems like a loving soul but gets illtreated for stupid reasons! keeping this serial apart, this society contains lot of these kind of sick men who treat women badly in the basis of the offspring!! i hope this serial deals with this issues properly

m gonna make a post on the sis today...was tired yesterday...

but yes..the reason for which women are treated so badly are mostly related to kids...a kid do any wrong, its the mother who is responsible...for the good values, the father is to be credited but for wrong, it was mother's responsibilities...this show had really taken up a serious issue and i hope they handle it sensitively