-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well first of all hello everyone am paro🤗
the promos really made me to give a try for this show and i liked yesterday's episode...and for a newly launched show the episode was good..
and now coming to the epi and precap what i really felt was both the leads make a good pair..and their characterisation is good..

but i feel dhani is little innocent..and the one thing was are still people like her being treated like this? and follow their own beliefs and values?
i mean common yaar how can that man ask to keep the ganga jal in "that"place just because it was being touched by her??

and the precap their first meeting😳 and a horrifying one😕 i would like dhani's character to shape up a little bit..like be kinda strong and face the people like raj lakshmi[man she's awesome]..

anyways i feel as many of you said there is a good scope for the show for its new concept..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome..
everyone is skipping to rajlaxmi than dhani..Lol..
and yes chemistry is showing it's sparks with it's first episode itself..
-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

welcome..
everyone is skipping to rajlaxmi than dhani..Lol..
and yes chemistry is showing it's sparks with it's first episode itself..

heya ur name?

and yeah its not that m preferring the first over the latter but she's kinda strong n can face anyone u see..but still i like both of them equally..😊
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ladyninja-

heya ur name?

and yeah its not that m preferring the first over the latter but she's kinda strong n can face anyone u see..but still i like both of them equally..😊

my name is sona..