Television has more impact on viewers than films: Eisha Singh

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Television has more impact on viewers than films: Eisha Singh

The newest talent in the Telly town Eisha Singh is all set to make her television debut opposite television heartthrob Mishal Raheja in Colors latest offering Ishq Ka Rang Safed (Film Farm).

The young talent seemed to be pretty excited about her first television outing. And during the launch of the show, the pretty lady shared, "Honestly speaking, I had never expected that someday I will be cast opposite Mishal Raheja. As a co-star, he is really very sweet and co-operative".

Eisha, hailing from Bhopal, even after doing a film with John Abraham entitled as Satraa Ko Shaadi Hai, believes that television is a stronger medium. Eisha said, "Television is more impactful than films and surely has a wider reach to spread a message. And any daily will last longer than a film. The message that we are trying spread hopefully will have an effect through this medium".

When we quizzed her about opting for an unconventional role, the lady quipped, "Personally speaking Eisha is very much different from Dhani. I am outspoken, while Dhani is very much soft, timid. Hence I thought for doing a role which will be really challenging and interesting for me and Dhani is aptly so".

Finally we quizzed her about preparing for the role, and Eisha replied, "When the creative team informed me about my selection, they also briefed me about the same. For my reference I watched few films to get into the skin of the character, hope others will like it".

Even we hope the same pretty girl. Wish you all the luck!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Posting Articles - Before posting any article please check the first few pages or use the "Search" bar which is located in the right side of the forum, above the "My Last 10 Topic/Popular Topics" section, to make sure that it has not been posted before. Provide the source of the articles posted from other website.   Articles that are from rival websites are not allowed to be posted on the forum.  If any articles are posted that do not follow this line, they will be trashed.  If we find a member posting several articles simultaneously, they will either be merged together or trashed if not following the rules.  This is to avoid spamming of the forum and making it look untidy.  Furthermore, TB articles are NOT to be posted in full in the forum.  Only the link and short summary to be posted, otherwise the thread will be trashed and you may receive a warning.

Articles from Telly Chakkar are copyrighted and not meant to be share on IF. Posting articles from Indian Television and Telly Chakkar are not allowed on IF. Do not post articles from Telly Buzz directly on forum. Post only link to the article from Telly Buzz.

Any subsequent posts will be trashed