Humsafars

Harshad Chopda is on a break after Humsafars!

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Harshad Chopra is on a break after his last Sony show Humsafars wrapped up early this year. "I am now looking for something interesting. My biggest problem with most daily shows is the language and screenplay. Our character's just don't act and talk normally like daily people do. Even they have problems at home but do they react like our small screen actors do on screen? I can proudly say that the projects I have chosen are as close to real life as possible. Here I would like to add that don't get me wrong I have no issues with showing the various surs of acting love ,revenge, hatred etc but the same can be shown naturally as well, have you seen any one do the stuff our character's do, it is so unnatural ?"

Harshad is using the break to get fit ", I am hitting the gym with gusto, I am also taking up dancing lessons. I will admit that first when I came on the screen, I was really bad but now I am much better." Harshad is comfortable with normal dancing, "steps like hip hop go over my head. I try to do stuff what I like during my break for once you start shooting you have no time, I love to cook on weekend. "

Unlike other TV compatriots Harshad is not a nocturnal person. "I love to sleep early get up as that is the only way I can some work done, without getting bogged down by Mumbai traffic." Point out he is not seen in too many parties? "I don't get many invites you see."

In closing Harshad makes a candid confession that he does work only if the character is superb or he needs the dough to run his kitchen.

Linked:  http://www.spamdomain.net/harshad-chopra-is-on-a-break-after-humsafars/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenaharsholic thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ek hi news ko alag alag tareeke sent bata the hai