Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
marvellous update the ff banners look so gorgeus i love them all specially arshi n kriyaansh ones its gorgeus <3
can u make 2 siggs on these pics too :D

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Bepannaah

Ishqbaaz

Request

Wattpad Covers

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB Update Koeli! the aditiya-zoya sigs look Awesomeee! loveed how the request turned out! FABB job ! also the banner looked fab x
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Appy 
Update is outstanding everything is soo beautiful I especially love Adiya edits 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
How many times are you going to change your shop name. Only your username could tell it's yours.

Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twisted.

How many times are you going to change your shop name. Only your username could tell it's yours.

what is your previous username? :o
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear... Awesome updates... Ur creations are so beautiful..

I have a request to make.. I will have to pm you the pics because it a gift for a friend wedding.. No personal pics.. Just some pics from google.. If its ok u plzz pm me I will send you the  pics and quotes... 

Thank u...  
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

<font color="#0066cc">Hello dear... Awesome updates... Ur creations are so beautiful..</font>

<font color="#0066cc">I have a request to make.. I will have to pm you the pics because it a gift for a friend wedding.. No personal pics.. Just some pics from google.. If its ok u plzz pm me I will send you the pics and quotes...</font>

<font color="#0066cc">Thank u...</font>

Sure
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
APPYYY I came here after months and what a beautiful creationsss ðŸ˜²..I just love all of them..so beautiful and creative ..you need to share a lot of tutorial's ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I have few plot's in my mind for FF..I still not sure if I should write or not though everyone telling me to try to write..but if I write will you make cover for me?😳😳😳
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

APPYYY I came here after months and what a beautiful creationsss ðŸ˜²..I just love all of them..so beautiful and creative ..you need to share a lot of tutorial's ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

I have few plot's in my mind for FF..I still not sure if I should write or not though everyone telling me to try to write..but if I write will you make cover for me?😳😳😳

ekdom pakka... and you should write for sure <3