Frequent Posters

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Amitabh, you creepy as()s (w)hole
Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Amitabh, you creepy as()s (w)hole

I hope he's exposed for real. Poor Parveen babi was labeled psychotic for speaking up against this asshole!  
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I hope he's exposed for real. Poor Parveen babi was labeled psychotic for speaking up against this asshole!  

so accusing amitabh bachhan  because of a blind , If indeed deepika was abused , why is she silent? Why this blind came on the next day of tamasha first look
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahatma123

so accusing amitabh bachhan  because of a blind , If indeed deepika was abused , why is she silent? Why this blind came on the next day of tamasha first look

since when is a first look the main marketing move for a movie's promotions?

If this had been even after the teaser, THEN yeah, there'd be more room for suspicion.

I don't think Deepika is delirious enough to think that one lame picture of her and Ranbir will stir shitloads of interest for the movie
Originally posted by: mahatma123

I find the time suspicious too, and she probably did release it now for publicity as well, or may be because the news just got out now she told her friend later or some other reason. But anyway, it still doesn't change the fact that he's been known to do this to women and perticularly younger actresses. DP isn't the first person to accuse him for. He's been known to do this way before DP had even entered this industry and probably before she was even born. 
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is AB and DP. I wonder how Rekha feels. She must be cursing all these young chicks. 
Edited by Quietude - 8 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All I can say is this proves now naive I am ,and how scandalized I am.😆
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sayali Bhagat was the girl, AB grabbed once she was the chick the one who acted with Emran in a film called The Train or something. 
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBandar

DP has been enjoyed by ranbir sid ranveer salman irfan dawood and the list goes on. why she objects to only big B. i think she offer it to big B but he refused since the gentleman he is. We watch him on KBC so we believe our eyes or some crap reporter who does not have guts to reveal their name even, hiding behind computer screen, must be a 40 yr old virgin or something 😆

are people on IF for real??!!  😕 
Originally posted by: Quietude

This is AB and DP. I wonder how Rekha feels. She must be cursing all these young chicks. 

She is an obsessive idiot who still seems to be waiting for this old ass. Why can she never ever move on? 

Can't really blame her reading her horrible childhood stories because of which she must have developed very insecure and not think of herself as worthy enough or anything.