Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome OS RadhikerniπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Noniedi!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Nice OS Proteeti !πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the way u started out and the way u described ! Interesting ! But only this much ? 
I would have loved if u had continue more cause this seems really interesting , prince getting attracted by crystal . ... Unique concept. 
Love 
Sam 

Thank you so much dear! But, I'm very sorry to say, but whatever you read, that was all.
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverick_me

The concept is nice and you should write more...this is a preface I believe

What does the prince want to do with the crystal?

Thank you so much Di! But, this not a preface or anything, this is just an OS, on the shorter side. But, I'm thinking of writing a similar story as soon as I get some time. 😊
wayward thumbnail

Thank you!
wayward thumbnail

Thanks Di!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Beautiful OS Pro! ❀️ Thanx fr pm. Keep Writing.

Thank you so much Di!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Awesome concept!infact quite interresting. Pls continue dis..the lines were amazing. Even i can fully imagine the scene..but i am nt sure who was the one and who were the queens...and what u properly want to mean.. If u add some more parts for developing the scene to a story,it wud be great...u are indeed a brilliant wr8er... vil be waiting for it.

Thank you so much Mou! (I hope I can call you this!) Sorry, but I'm not continuing this. But yes, I'll write an SS on the same lines.
The prince was Krishna, and queens were his wives, and what I meant by the crystal, was that Krishna, the prince, loses himself for sometime, and plays with the crystal. But the moment Devaki (crown princess) calls him, he has to leave the child behind, and get going with his royal duties. He throws away the crystal hoping that the person to pick it up would be a younger one, with lesser responsibilities in life.

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Nicely written Radhika 😊

Thanks Golddi!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

Nice OS Proteeti. It is intriguing and quiite unique. May I add my voice to all the others and request you to make this a SS at least?πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Geethadi! I won't continue this, but I'll soon try to write an SS on the same lines.
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

First of all, thank you for such a poetic OS πŸ‘
Let me try my hand on decoding πŸ˜† this blue Prince is none but our Darling Lord. This ocean may have double significance. Firstly, Dwaraka's ocean, and secondly, the ocean of births and deaths having mortals on its other side. A noble soul (that crystal) had come to His side through that ocean. He picked it up and observed it lovingly. Then left it again for reaching the other end to take another new garment.
You have written so beautifully that one can extract one's own meaning from it πŸ˜‰ Keep such things coming! Jai Shri Krishna!

Thank you so much Semadi! I'm glad you liked it! And OMG, you've come up with a completely different and a much more mature explanation to this OS! I just went till the playful child within the heart of Dwarkadheesh! πŸ˜† Love you so much!