Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Its better that they end QH. Anyways best of luck to all actors. Gosh i can't even quit qh because of SJ lol. 
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
knew it this is coming.its mix feeling for me too bcz i love kvb as aahil so much n be here bcz of him but i feel relief also bcz now i cnt move on n free myself from this tension show.πŸ˜†
Sad for sahil bcz they not get enough happy moments.
one thing im so sure,there will b new shipper for sj and new male lead.hehe.
people will forgot and accepted the new male lead with her in few weeks.kv wont be there na..after this again the same thing hapend,new male lead as sj pairing will be compared with her previous pairs.nothing new.
so gud luck for her she seem happy about it.hehe.
why not the record to have most coactor s in one show will b broken by her.πŸ˜†
gud luck to aditi to.i if she staying. wish i can see her n kv in new show togther.gud luck to all.kv please come with new show as ro!mantic hero like aahil soon.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Gul has lost it. Luks like she herself wants QH to ho off air do she is showing nonsense now n then. I hope SJ does nit ages in her debut hindi show itself like Ekta Kaul n Heena Khan. I will watch QH only if Parth Samthaan acts opposite SJ as d new male lead. Then we will get loads of romance n kissesπŸ˜‰.
Hanie thumbnail
knew it this is coming.its mix feeling for me too bcz i love kvb as aahil so much n be here bcz of him but i feel relief also bcz now i cnt move on n free myself from this tension show.πŸ˜†
Sad for sahil bcz they not get enough happy moments.
one thing im so sure,there will b new shipper for sj and new male lead.hehe.
people will forgot and accepted the new male lead with her in few weeks.kv wont be there na..after this again the same thing hapend,new male lead as sj pairing will be compared with her previous pairs.nothing new.
so gud luck for her she seem happy about it.hehe.
why not the record to have most coactor s in one show will b broken by her.πŸ˜†
gud luck to aditi to.i if she staying. wish i can see her n kv in new show togther.gud luck to all.kv please come with new show as ro!mantic hero like aahil soon.
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
4 reason's why qubool hai season 4 will become a flop...

1---- they are promoting fresh faces this time(according to the new article) but both the "leads" additi and sj are not so fresh because ppl are seeing them in this show for years...🀣

2-----Expect no "known face" to enter as the male leads...only newbies can enter as the male leads...inshort newbies can't run this show on a super competitive 7:30 pm slot...πŸ˜†

3------Their will be no KVB available to save this  show's  a#s during the phase of low TRP's...

4------everyone know's about the story line...sj will be sahil's daughter and additi will be sanam2's daughter and the story will focus on their catfights...🀣

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: THE_BOSS

4 reason's why qubool hai season 4 will become a flop...

1---- they are promoting fresh faces this time(according to the new article) but both the "leads" additi and sj are not so fresh because ppl are seeing them in this show for years...🀣

2-----Expect no "known face" to enter as the male leads...only newbies can enter as the male leads...inshort newbies can't run this show on a super competitive 7:30 pm slot...πŸ˜†

3------Their will be no KVB available to save this  show's  a#s during the phase of low TRP's...

4------everyone know's about the story line...sj will be sahil's daughter and additi will be sanam2's daughter and the story will focus on their catfights...🀣

About ur point 3, peeps wont agree , but The stupid Thankless PH shud be grateful to KV, fr not only making Season 2 a success, but also they needed him to continue with the 3rd pathetic season, but yeahh , arrogance n vanity wont let them realize or admit, anyways who cares now, he will be out of this shit soon, πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys, who cares.  Let the show go on and take many leaps after this with many generations of Zoya. 
KV is out of this mess. We can be free from holding on to Aahil and this ridiculous crap.

Good luck to Additi, whom I have really come to like and love due to this show.

I don't doubt they will end up drawing up some fresh story and pairing and have success too. 

Anyway thanks to this show, I really came to appreciate and realized what good actors Additi Gupta, Aakash Ahuja are. Also props to Melanie Nazarath too. And Nimral Soni's comic timing as well.

Amra, I appreciated as Begum Sahiba and then began to appreciate her again as as the Pak end drew near. 

SaHil can die, I'm cool. Or Aahil can die. Heheheh. Thanks for freeing us.
sahil333 thumbnail
😲
I'm happy for KV, but sad for SaHil. I hope they end together.
After KV's return, didn't he said something like SurVir would leave QH together? And that it was a promise to each other?

Have to watch that IV again!

Good luck KV πŸ€—
Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WTH!!! what is going on QH again generation leap matlab  kya hai iska ,kitne bar surbhi ki beti surbhi ke jaise dikhegi.oh god please end d show that is a better option for every one.Hamshakals banane ka irada hai kya Gul mata.
reshmaruth thumbnail
Are all of you sure of this time leap. All QH characters have been promoting new time slot of 07:30 even KVB and VT. None of them gave the slightest clue of time leap. Sahil united in death like asya. Seher baby revenge sahil.
Where can i read confirmed news about leap?