Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually, they let the thing open for Aahil like they did with Seher. Or they did this to avoid, for a change, to hurt fans or they planned to bring him back. I really  don't know, I am just trying to find a reason and thinking why they didn't even show a proper end for him.
I must confess that I prefer this than Asya's death, I cried bucket for this scene, at least we saw our Aahil just falling and that's it.
It can be irrespectfull for the character, but I prefer to let him go with a "good note" and for a change, CVs didn't show us a traumatic scene.
munusawmy040415 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too much of something destroys everything. In this case SJ. I mean zoya sanam seher jannat and now mahira. Too much of her. She has nothing new to offer. Jannat was a flop. Gul has nothing to offer anymore since long. I can understandthat being an actress is like any job she cannot quit but for sahil fans sake becoming KILL BILL SANAM to kill all her enemies will not help forget aahil death. For my sake at least i will not write on behalf of anyone i want sanam to die before leap so that sahil can unite in death. I do not care if she marries shaad and dies giving birth to mahira for gul QH4 sake, but at least sahil would unite in death quite soon. Sanam does not belong to QH4 but to aahil and only aahil
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Dont worry Gul will make sure SJ romances with each and every young TV actor. ðŸ˜›
SJ will grow old with this show. 😳