Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
another part as promised 😉 hope u enjoy part 9 😳

*~*~*PART 9*~*~*

shiv's busy workin away in the office.. he still can't get the thought of shashank and gauri out of his mind.. and the thought about the party is making him more and more mad.. its about 6 in the evening.. the staff has gone home.. shiv's the only one in the office.. all the work is finished.. but he doesn't know wat to do.. he's not in the mood to go clubbing.. he's definetely not in the mood to go home.. so he's sitting in the office.. and to make it worse he's starving...

he tries to find some more work to do.. but NOPE all is done.. and wateva's left.. doesn't need to be taken care of for a while.. so there's no point in starting ahead.. Shiv finds a file.. starts to go through it.. when his phone rings
Shiv: hello
Shashank: hey shiv
Shiv: 😡 shashank.. kaise ho yaar
Shashank: im at ur house.. where are you??
Shiv: oh im at work
Shashank: oh come on shiv.. come on home.. yahaan party hai aur tum office mein ho

Shiv: haan mujhe maloom hai.. lekin i have a lot of work.. i'll try my best
Shashank: ok fine.. see u at home
Shiv: yea yea
shiv literally bangs the phone.. as he gets more distracted now.. and more mad... hearing shashank.. he's sittin there thinkin .. tryin to calm down and he does.. once he thinks about gauri.. he sits back in his chair.. thinking about gauri.. her smile.. her eyes.. everything 😳 he smiles to himself.. when his phone rings again.. now shiv's on the verge of 😡 as they keep on calling him to disturb him about the party.. the "stupid" party that he does NOT want to go to

Dadi: shiv??
Shiv: ji dadi
Dadi: kahan ho tum
Shiv: office mein dadi aur kahaan
Dadi: abhi tak..
Shiv: dadi i told you im gonna be late
Dadi: haan shiv.. lekin its 6.. everyone probably left
Shiv: i know dadi but like i said i have a lot of work
Dadi: acha toh tune kuch khaya
Shiv: yes dadi i ate
Dadi: are u lying to me??
Shiv: why would i lie??
Dadi: shiv
Shiv: dadi plz mein aa kar kha loonga.. stop worrying
Dadi: acha theek hai.. jaldi aana
Shiv: fine
he hangs up.. then decides to go home... i mean yes it was devastating but he had nothin else to do.. he gets up.. and leaves his office.. goin in his car.. he's driving home.. he's almost home.. when his cell starts ringing

Shiv: why is everyone calling me TODAY.. im coming damn it.. irritated he picks up his phone
Dada: shiv where are you??
Shiv: im comin im comin.. relax
Dada: uh ok.. i was just askin cuz i need some one to pick up gauri
Shiv: wat?? gauri??
Dada: haan voh alok ki beti
Shiv: dada ji i know who gauri is.. but wat do u mean pick her up.. isn't she at home
Dada: no she's still at work
Shiv: and where's shashank??
Dada: he's busy here
Shiv: don't worry i'll pick her up

shiv smiles hanging up.. as he turns the car driving to gauri's work place FINALLY.. how i wish i could take her somewhere else instead of too the party 😕 but nope.. after all its gauri ANDDDD shashank's party he's still irritated but he calms down.. just at the thought of the fact that he's picking up gauri from work.. he stops outside the building.. gets out of his car.. makes his way inside.. only to bump into .. yep none other than gauri.. who's again holding onto him tightly.. shiv's holding her..smiling.. as he helps her up

Shiv: hmm we meet again??
Gauri: app yahaan voh im sorry
Shiv: phir sorry?
gauri smiles
Gauri: voh i was in a hurry.. going home i didn't see u..
Shiv: its ok.. chalein????? im here to pick u up
Gauri: haan let's go
they both make their way towards the car..
Shiv: u know.. u have a lot of bad habits
Gauri: huh
Shiv: im seroius.. i thought we were friends.. but i don't think u feel that way.. i mean u still say sorry..
Gauri: voh.. im.. i promise i won't do it again
shiv smiles
Shiv: u promise??
Gauri: yep

they both sit in the car makin their way towards the house.. when shiv's sittin thinkin in the car you have a lot of bad habits.. but i love them all... and i love another habit of urs.. which is bumping into me.. im just happy im the one who's always there to catch u or hold you as he smiles at his thoughts and next thing u know they're home.. everyone's inside.. the house is decorated.. both shiv and gauri get out of the car

hope u guyz enjoyed.. dat's it fo now.. more shiv/gauri scenes comin up 😉 in the next part.. Edited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsEku

as usual u have written it so well 👏

thank you so much
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyy u're the bestttt!!!!!!!1 👏

its really good 😊 ...i love ur ff...every time i read it..i start laughin..cuz shiv's funny faces comes in my mind when i read it...haha

good jobbb!!! 😳

keep up the good work... 👏
pm4eva thumbnail
I can picture them too!! Shiv is hilarious in your ff! Continue soon!
awww...such a cute part navs!!!

of course shiv likes her bad habits 😉 😆

oh man...can't wait for gauri to fall for him!
prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love it....
continue soon 😊
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
That was a great part navs!!! Shiv liking Gauri's habits? Why am I not surprised?? 😉 😉 😉 Please continue soon, I can't wait for the Shiv and Gauri scenes!!!

Luv ya,
Meera 😳
MrsEku thumbnail
must say dadu is intelligent...... 😆 ......plzzzzz cont..jaldi 😳😳 Edited by MrsEku - 17 years ago
Dua4U thumbnail
awsome continue soon and write some more scenes of Shiv and Gauri please

Dua
Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!i loved that part!!continue sn!!