Posted: 8 years ago
Awsm one
Plzzz cont asap
Thnx for d pm
T.c
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A gripping start to what i am sure will turn out to be an amazing story. . 
You had me on the wdge of my seat with the first chapter already
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice start
i loved it
intro is very beautiful
continue soon...
waiting for next part
thanks for pm
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start ..👏
Loved it..

update soon..😃
Rarepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocoBerry

US here 😃

Sis, a gripping start to another journey that am sure is going to be as beautiful as your earlier works. A beautiful intro to 'MY LOVE' that had my heart beating faster with every word you wrote about him  and an equally beautiful and emotional intro to Zoya that did something to me where I could feel her distress and her pain 👏

The first time that he hears her screams stopping him in his tracks was so well written Sis. Loved it completely (lol like I've ever not liked what you write 😳). Though it's started on a very inhumane note for Zoya to have suffered in such a brutal way, am sure you will be taking it to places we cannot even think of. It's going to be a beautiful read of how this poor girl, who has been scarred so badly will recover and be a strong human again and will have this man, who is God sent, by her side for life.

Am so looking forward to how this one unfolds. Yeh toh meine bhi nahi read ki hai Abhi tak. Am as eager and excited as a 5 yr old for this one 😛

Continue jaldi jaldi Sis your lil bacha can't wait 😆

Love you Sis, itna jitna aap soch bhi nahi sakte 🤗

Thanks for the res Choco. Love you dherrr sara.
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Sis,

I dont know where to begin from. Seriously am speechless at your kind gesture of dedicating this story to me and extremely embarassed at being so late in replying here. I guess I'll start by apologizing. Im so so sorry for not posting a comment earlier. Please don't be upset with me. Pretty please :(

Coming to the story, I dont have words to describe my gratitude at your loving gesture. I was surprised when I got to know about it. Thank you so so very much. This means a lottt to me. I can never thank Allah enough for your presence in my life and the love and support you've showered on me so abundantly thought I do nothing in return.

I don't know if I mentioned it you earlier or not but I'm total fida over this title. 'The face of love'. I dont know, it has something that pulls my heartstrings. Beautiful. Absolutely.

The first chap was so captivating. It had me holding my breath. You've described everything right from Asad's dream till the point where he leaves for his office after operating on Zoe awesomely well. 

Zoe's condition made me clench my teeth and close my eyes. I was that heartbroken and mad as well at the person who caused her so much pain. The wounds inflicted are physical but the damage done to her emotionally and mentally is far greater than them, no surgery or process can mend her broken spirit nor return her lost time. 

I hope Asad, MY LOVE, can save her. Not only as a surgeon does to a patient in his field but more. Stand by her side, lend her support and protect her during this painful, testing period and when she faces the cruel world. I know he will. I cant wait for the next parts.

Post the next one soon Sis, am eagerly waiting :) 

Im sorry once again and thanks a tonne too.

Love you tonnes Sis... hamesha.

Ps.. Choco, yeh wala Asad is MINE. But cox I love you too much so I'll share him with you, only! 

Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start to a new story... 
The concept is really different dear... 

-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a heartbreaking, first chapter, look forward to the development. 
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start.
Continue soon.