Posted: 8 years ago

An Actor with passion,
A man with vision,
A person with compassion,
An epitome of perfection.

His innocence is the cutest,
His humor is amazing,
His words filled with wisdom,
versatility  a natural attribute of him.

His acting makes fiction real,
His eyes express an emotion which words fail to,
His voice is mesmerizing
His charm is fascinating.

His screen presence is an addiction.
He works with dedication
and stands as an inspiration.

Today is that special day to celebrate the Birthday of this special person who is
loved by one and all... let the party begin... here's wishing our Rock star

Edited by Latha.I - 8 years ago

Your Birthday is a special
time to celebrate the gift
of 'YOU' to the world

Hope you live a rewarding life,
Full of joy, wonder and health,
With riches that go beyond gold,
And trinkets the least of your wealth.

May every wish you've ever made,
Make all your dreams come true,
May the love you give return tenfold,
Bringing the birthday gifts you're due.

Arhaan, born in Ajmer, did his early schooling in Ajmer and then moved to Noida to continue his studies. Arhaan dreamt and breathed cinema' from childhood.  He was always interested in acting and was very clear about what he wants to become. In school itself he participated in many dramas and plays.

Still waters run deep says Arhaan when asked to describe himself ... True to his words he stands as a man with few words and deepest thoughts.

The actor believes in taking a break in between the shows as he believes its essential to regain energy and reform himself to get ready for the next character. For a versatile actor like Arhaan who gets under the skin of the character , such breaks are very much needed though his loyal fans eagerly wait for his comeback every time ..

From body language to voice modulation to expressing every emotion through his eyes to physical appearance, Arhaan gets into his character so perfectly that sometimes its difficult to believe that it's the same actor in all those roles... Whether its the Dabang Krishna singh Thakur of Pratigya or the Simple kind hearted Raghu Sehariya of Do dil bandhe ek dori se , he continues to shine in every role ..He shows these variations by going through every minute detail of the character..

Arhaan spends his free time in reading books and watching movies. He believes reading helps in growing as an individual... His immense interest in acting makes him watch many movies... His interest in movies takes him from Hollywood, Bollywood to watching Global Movies. Playing Guitar and having coffee can not be missed from his interests list..

Arhaan is Fondly referred as an intellect and inspiring person by his friends and colleagues
He is a compassionate person, having a friendly bonding with all his friends and colleagues...

"He thinks a lot and makes us think"... a common comment made by his friends... Always taking out time to catch up with his friends and colleagues  with warm friendly advises makes him a special person in their lives.

Always Extending his time and warmth to fans Arhaan maintains a lovely bonding with his fans. Through social media Arhaan always remains accessible to his fans. From taking their feedback , clearing doubts to addressing their concern ,the actor adopts his own unique style in responding to his fans. It's a pleasurable moment and honor for every fan reading and watching him addressing his fans as FAMILY... 

As truly said Actions speak louder than words... Arhaan always showed his love and concern for fans more in his deeds than in few words of a reply ..

In pursuit of fulfilling his dream of becoming an actor, Arhaan landed up in Mumbai soon after completing his Graduation in commerce. Proving that a talent always finds it's way... Arhaan got selected for the role of Krishna in the show Pratigya...in the very his first audition he gave.

Arhaan made a remarkable entry as Krishna singh Takur with MKAP and within no time became very popular as Krishna and gained the hearts of millions...In the role of an angry young man and in a character with negative shades Arhaan's performance received tremendous positive response. Arhaan was soon recognised as the most talented actor and his impact was felt firm and strong on Indian Television.

Krishna was such a complex character, he was funny ,elusive, boyish ,wise, mysterious, he was magnificent he was imperfect and he would never be any of those without AB's brilliance. AB's portrayal of krishna's imperfection was perfection personified. His comic timing was as great to watch as his action stuff.

From Dabaang krishna to the soon to be father krishna he acted in such a profound way that the audience fell in love with him...A show which will be forever remain in the hearts of millions of AB fans.

After breathing life into the character of Krisha,  Arhaan choose to try something different...so he turned into an Host taking up the responsibility as an Brand ambassador of a newly launched Channel BIG THRILL...the show  Fear Factor'Khatron Se Takkar is a  stunt based reality show.

Arhaan enhanced the Indian flavor to the international content, and stood up to their confidence in hitting off the show  from start and opened up new avenues, audiences and marketers.

Though his association with Fear Factor is for a brief  period Arhaan surely left his impact on the audience and gave the channel a remarkable recognition in Indian market.

Arhaan is a breath of fresh air among male leads  his natural acting and his ability to mold himself into the character...and the way he disappears into the character  fetched him a huge fan following from around the world...after  bursting into our screens as an arrogant, spoiled and uncouth yet loveable Krishna Singh Takhur. Arhaan selected a role which is quiet contrary to krishna...

Raghu a  honest and hardworking man from a middle class family...the character of Raghu is complicated and filled with different shades... There was an underlying complexity to the character which Arhaan was able to.make the audience connect with and love.. Arhaan never once made us feel we were seeing an extension of his previous role... the similarites and the contrast of krishan and Raghu...were carried with core perfection by Arhaan... Raghu remains as hero to many but it's Arhaan's hard work and dedication that made Raghu...

Here comes the much awaited Good news for his fans... Arhaan is all set to make a grand comeback on screen with his new show Rannbheri. The show is expected to go on air from Aug 15th on DD national from 8  to 9 pm sat & sun.

Being a periodic drama the show takes us back to pre-Independence era. Arhaan will be seen as Ranveer singh hooda ,a freedom fighter...The story takes place in the city of Varanasi where Ranveer Singh owns and runs a daily by the name Raanbheri... Based on the real life story of a freedom fighter the show is getting ready with high standards and realistic settings thus taking us back to pre Independence era.

These awards are just countable in numbers but winning the hearts of millions of people around the globe through his characters is infinite.

The versataility in Arhaan's acting...can never be composed in words...it's far beyond our vocabulary..

Malvika Khajuria

Yippee your birthday is finally here. It is time to party! It is time to sing and dance.May you have a delicious and partylicious birthday Rockstar!

Renu

Hello Arhaan Many Many Happy Returns of the day.. and i m rather we all r waiting for ur show... U r a true person and actor .. i like u not only as an actor bt also as a person too.. Be like this forever...😳 Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and just everything your heart desires. Happy Birthday!!

Gira Patel

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.
  Happy B'Day Yaaraa Ji

Hema

Rekha

AB may you have  a birthday that is filled with love, happiness, a day spent with family and friends.  Wish you continued success in your career.  Hope all your dreams come true and your day is as special as you are. 

Have a fabulous Birthday🥳

Neha Kapoor

Shine brightly just like a star.. as you are my star... May u be happy forever...
I wish u more gifts to open.. more cakes to eat... more candles to blow.. n of course more birthday to come... Wishing u a very Happy Birthday...

Sanitha

Tanu singh

Happy bday arhaan god bless you with lots of happiness and success you will always be special for us love you

U_uma

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Arhaan.. Have a ROCKING birthday...🥳  May all your wishes and dreams come true this year.. 😃⭐️

Agnes Elizabeth

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward Superstar with confidence and courage. You're a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!  Spreading joy to everyone you meet: may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many happiest of birthdays to come.  Keep shining for us!  Agnes - Malaysia.

Jenelle

Happy Happy Birthday Arhaan. May the most High God continue to bless you in all aspects of your life. Continue to rock. Enjoy your day to the max...

Jyoti06

Arhaan Many many happy returns of the day .. May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life and may you continue to reach greater heights of success and popularity in your career .. For us fans , its a wonderful gift to see you coming back on your birthday month once again with Ranbheri .. what more can one ask for .. Looking forward to see you in yet another new avatar .. I m sure you will rock it  👍🏼.. All the best for the show and also eagerly waiting for you to come back in a daily once again

Dhanya

Thread Design and Layout           :  Latha.I

B'day celebration siggy                 :   -Koeli_Appy-

Animated Dividers                         :   Thala

shows Banners                              :   debasree04

shows creations                             :   Latha.I

B'day siggies                                     VishaD, Dhanya, Latha.I

write ups on shows and Actor     :  Latha.I

Proof- reading                                   :  jyoti06

can't thank enough to all the friends who helped me in completing the thread so beautifully.

Thanks Appy 🤗 for giving the siggies though got stuck with personal emergencies.

Thank you Thala 🤗 for all the guidance tips and helps... u gave me the confidence in going forward with the thread when things got upside down =D

T
hank  you Jo 🤗 for being always there helping and coordinating things  as a mod and as a friend u were always there with a helping hand and useful suggestions.

Thank you Dhanya, VishaD, and debasree
for u r timely help with siggies and animations within a short notice.

And of course thanks a lot for all other friends and fans who sent their B'day wishes to our Rock star...without any of one of u the thread wouldn't have completed so well.

Hope u all enjoyed it...😳

just a small wish...may this smile of u last forever... Happy Birthday to a person that's charming, talented and witty... continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May peace and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARHAAN 🤗

Happy Birthday Arhaan 🥳 .. cant wait for your comeback .. rock the small screen again with your amazing performances  👏

Lovely thread and write up Latha 👏 .. I know the efforts u hv put into this thread .. has turned out really good and grand ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wish u a very happy Birthday Mr Behll ❤️🥳 Keep being loved always .Have a great day filled with lots of happiness n smiles n abundance of Blessings 😊
Lovely thread as always Latha .👏👏 just perfect for the ROCKSTAR ⭐️❤️