Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update once again Ritu πŸ‘πŸΌ
the flashback scene was sooo sweet... now i really wonder what forced Sakshi to leave the school... & how come she knows the sign language sooo well...
very very very nice writing it was

& sorry for commenting sooo late...
this cold weather of Sikkim is getting on my nerves...
i dont  even want to come out of the Blanket :P
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
''Only reason why people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change when everybody and everything else does.''
The update has been cheerful unlike the pensive settings  of the previous chapters.The unfolding of deep buried secrets and events is an exciting and intriguing aspect of this story.The wronged by fate cute little Ziya is a treat to read.The innocence of the little angel is well illustrated in apt.words.πŸ‘πŸ‘The progress of the story with flashbacks and present stances makes the wait worthwhile.
Looking forward to forthcoming update.
Keep writing and keep smiling.😊😊
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update sakshi and ziya bonding well together πŸ˜Š
what's the reason behind sakshi's leaving the school
update of ur other stories is long due ritu πŸ˜”
thanks for pm
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IArmageddonI

Oh My Gosh...

I literally didn't comment on this story till date and have just been posting how much I loved this one through messages. *Going to self hanging*

WILL

Hereby, I dispose off all my stories. The few pennies in my pockets shall be given to charities. 

- The End. 

I mean... this is the heights of being a goldfish :O

*koi humain maar daalo* 

Alright, gathering my wits - this story is painfully beautiful. The way you have stirred the emotions and brought in the "silence" surprises me each and every time. When I read the prologue, I was sure as hell that this woman has launched a freaking fantastic story - and I couldn't be wrong πŸ˜‰

What's below is what I've posted on messages - but hey... let everyone read how desperate a fan I am of yours!

It left me speechless; the bittersweet feeling of loving yet not loving and the conundrum of emotions hits hard *sigh* but girl, u're blowing my mind!

Tui believe korbi na, I was actually heading to write an update
But after reading yours, I was so spellbound by the sheer magic in your language.
I didn't know what to write... I honestly didn't know what to think either *giggles*

I was just like WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I don't think I can write a lot about the undercurrents of emotions amidst Arjun and Sakshi without feeling a twinge here or there... it's so, endearing. And isn't Arjun reciprocating *soft sigh* gosh... it's fabulous. 

This story takes a lot of space in my heart - leaves me... emptily beautiful. 

I am not on Devdas mode neither has anything gone wrong *just so as to u don't freak out* but I guess I am in the days of suffering my melancholic mood *i swear i have bipolar*

But I won't mind if this bipolar Pat finds Tiffany on the way *chuckling* 

Just kidding, the entire stuff. 

I am in love with The Riddle of Silences,impatiently waiting for the others *but take your time titaliya*

With loads of love,

Strawberry

Heyloo Strawberry!
You have the right to hunt me down and beat me lol.. I have been gayab so much. All thanks to work! I don't even know if it's going to get better, but yeah.. thanks to you and my other dear readers and also thanks to the love for my characters, I am going to finish these stories!

Gosh I haven't spoken to you in what feels like ages. Anyway.

Shushhh don't feel bad! I dunno how long I have been gayab *hides*

Eeesh.. don't say that! You write brilliantly and you know itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Hehehe you make me laugh so much.. Btw this story will get emotional.. I hope it can go the way I want it to. Re-reading your comment has made me motivated again.. I louuve u loadsπŸ€—

I shall be (actually, really) updating the others soon!
Hope all is good with you❀️

And lastly (I just HAVE to say it).. thank you sooo much for that, Strawberry πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ What would I do without you? (not just here, but otherwise as well)
Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 8 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Chapter 1

First of all banner was too beautiful. Arjun aur Sakshi ko ek saath dekhna aur kaha milta hain humheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to the update kitna sad update tha yaar.  Tu hamesha mujhe rula kyu deti hain😭😭😭

Arjun ke life main ek Aabha hi toh thi.  Aur ab...😭😭😭  Poor Jiya.  My heart wrenched seeing her yaar.  She was trying hard to make her mumma talk.  Aur Arjun was helpless seeing her. 

Sakshi ko Arjun kaun hain ye pata nahi?  Par Arjun jaanta hain usse

Thank you so much for your comments!πŸ€— It means a lot..😳

Originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Chapter 
Loved It 
Superbbb as always 
Ziya n Sakshi's bonding is so Amazing loved it 
Loved Arakshi's school memories So Cute 
So Sakshi had left the school after that day why...?? 
Continue Soon 
Waiting eagerly for next part 
Thanks for the PM

Hey Nikki! Thank you so much for leaving a comment.. you'll know why soon!
Thanks for sticking around😳

Originally posted by: anitasharma

aww their school scene was so cute
shayad sakshi ko ghar chodna pada ho
because she was late
hope Ziya jaldi think ho jaye
waiting for next part

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the chapter.. Haan that she will πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Devangana

Beautiful update.  Sakshi and Ziya seem so cute together.  Continue soon please.

Thank u so much!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: utsha

First of all, (since this is the first time I'm commenting on this story), fabulous story.

What I like most, is the title adorning it.
Silence is something which I'm quite obsessed with.
Isn't  it true that silence is more eloquent than words and even powerful too.
About the update, it was superb, really a stirrer of emotions.
Don't have much words in my dictionary to praise it.
And ur style of writing is spellbinding. Too good.
Thanks for the pm.
Do snatch some time out of ur busy schedule and update this brain child of urs.
Will be waiting for its updates and of other stories too.

Hey! Thanks so much for leaving a comment.. it means a lot. I love my silences as well.. it's like something I must have. And yes they're very powerful unless they're interpreted wrong.
Thank u so much.. I hope you like the next chapter😳

Originally posted by: kunchu

I am back!!!

And what a welcome back huh!!
Loved it re
that school scene was so cute
And what is it that she is hiding
waiting waiting

Tu wapas bhi aayi and I went gayabπŸ˜› Well from here at least lol
Thank youu, kk! I hope u like the next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shreya09

wonderful update once again Ritu πŸ‘πŸΌ

the flashback scene was sooo sweet... now i really wonder what forced Sakshi to leave the school... & how come she knows the sign language sooo well...
very very very nice writing it was

& sorry for commenting sooo late...
this cold weather of Sikkim is getting on my nerves...
i dont  even want to come out of the Blanket :P

Heyloo! Good to see you back here😳
I hope work is treating you well.. I'm in a pretty crazy situation LOL. Dealing with it anyway. Haha winter doesn't want to leave from here. Ki jani kobe jabe. Anyways.. take care and thanks for leaving a comment 😳

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

''Only reason why people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change when everybody and everything else does.''

The update has been cheerful unlike the pensive settings  of the previous chapters.The unfolding of deep buried secrets and events is an exciting and intriguing aspect of this story.The wronged by fate cute little Ziya is a treat to read.The innocence of the little angel is well illustrated in apt.words.πŸ‘πŸ‘The progress of the story with flashbacks and present stances makes the wait worthwhile.
Looking forward to forthcoming update.
Keep writing and keep smiling.😊😊

Very beautiful quote as always😳 It's actually one of my favourites.
Thank u so much for your comment.. as always it makes me happy😳 Hope u like the next chapters!

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update sakshi and ziya bonding well together πŸ˜Š
what's the reason behind sakshi's leaving the school 
update of ur other stories is long due ritu πŸ˜”
thanks for pm 

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I know... i have been gayab. I am trying to get back with everything.. Hopefully will wrap them all up soon. Thank u for readingπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 8 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Heyloo!πŸ€— 
I know I took my time to come back. A lot of updates are long since pending.. but my crazy work schedules have taken my mind off writing.. I couldn't for a while. Trying to get back into it again, because I cannot bear the thought of abandoning my characters (I know they're fictitious but they're too dear to me)... Hopefully my vocabulary hasn't abandoned me.πŸ˜›

I have posted two chapters at the blog (to make up for the delay). I hope you like them both! 
And I shall be back very shortly to wrap up my other stories.😳

Thank you once again for sticking around... and for reading. I shall deffo come back soon. Hope you'll still be here.

Lots of love.❀️

P.S - Check your PM inbox for the links.πŸ˜ƒ
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was superb.  Simple yet so engrossing.  Love your writing.  Two chapters together was surely worth the wait.  Please continue soon.
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chap 4 and 5
So..paper planes..I still make them..mine never flyed.πŸ˜†
When Ziya picked the plane and left it..ouch! And as you said as if she was not intetested now..that hurts..and when arjun said sorry she was back again..the whole scene there with Ziya and her plane,it was so damn perfect πŸ‘πŸΌand yet it hurts.
I simply love Ziya..got connected to her from the start itself.

Coming to Arakshi..He is concentrating onher fingers instead of learning..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ I liked the balcony scene, it was different from what we read of Arjun Sakshi.
I love purple and even more purple sky..  that remings me you still havent painted the one i told u..πŸ˜•

Sakshi's past..I have guessed something and also about why she left..lets see..Sakshi and her mom's scene reminded me of maai.😳
And last part was emotional..had lot of such experiences so i did not feel anything..but you wrote it nice.
Who is Priyanka now.?i m curious.
Hospital visit..I say this whole thing was so unfair. But their hands clasped together and that she has become part of their life..that was something rituπŸ‘πŸΌ
My fav was rain sequence..it was highlight for me. Beautiful..πŸ‘ At the end u said now its her turn to stop running away..It was bullseye and i was like now that's like doraemi..😎

I liked it that Ziya and Arakshi's part are coming outdifferently with neither dominating over the other; that you are doing well at sakshi's character. What I m saying is all 3 characters and their bonding have both their own space and pace..which is why i m loving this story more for ''writing '' thing too.

I loved the 4th chap more and rain seq...keep writing ritu.
Thanku for not abandoning at least this one..
Waiting for more and verry looonnngg updates..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic updates
loved their bonding
and it's true that sakshi became a part of their family
rain scene was a treat
thanks for the PM
waiting for next
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Chapters
Loved It totally worth the wait
Just love Ziya she is so so so adorable
Arjun is more interested in Sakshi's fingers then learning :)
Sakshi n her mother's memory was beautiful
Who's Dr. Priyanka Batra..??
The hospital visit was Emotional yet Beautiful
Now Sakshi has indeed become a part of their life
Loved the bonding all 3 of them are forming Lovely
Rain wala moment was my favorite Loved It
Now it's Sakshi's turn to stop running away
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM