Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 42

She kissed him and his cheek and hugged him tightly before he left the house, early morning. And as she promised him, she stayed inside the boundaries of mansion, while he had increased the security around the mansion, so ashi could not do anything. He drove away to the old construction site where he had kept ashi, And now where his assistant abhi was waiting for him along with the guard who were keeping eye on ashi. 

Rey reached the place and stepped out of the car, he walked inside the  building. As he approached, he noticed a limp body on floor. It was dead body of the guard who helped ashi. 

"Good Job, Abhi. You are getting better day by day in your job." Rey praised him, smirking slightly at he glanced at the dead body of the guard who had dare to betrayed him.

Abhi smiled at his boss, He walked toward him and gave him brief information about whatever happened last night there.

"We tried locating her but couldn't, but we are sure, very soon she will be in her hold. And one more thing Sir, Ashi's father wants to meet you." Abhi told him, Rey looked thoughtful for a moment then nodded at him.

"Alright, Tell him to meet me here, in half an hour." Rey told him, abhi nodded and walked little away from him, he dialed Ashi's father's number and told him about the meeting and gave him address.

Rey stare at Mr. Gupta with an evil smirk while he sat in front of him, nervously. 

"So, What it will take you to tell me, where your good for nothing daughter is?" Rey questioned him, Mr. Gupta rubbed his palm, Rey caught his little movement and understood what he was thinking is right. He knows about his daughter's whereabouts.

"Listen Rey, My daughter has learn her lesson, she will not trouble you, anymore. Just leave her." Mr. Gupta said, his tone was pleading. He knew it was the only option, he had to save his daughter from the devil's wrath.

"Leave her? Are you f**king serious, Old man? After what she has done to me and my taani, you want me to let her go, just like that." Rey roared like an angry lion, every should present there, flinched away at his harsh tone. 

"She hasn't done anything wrong." Mr.  Gupta stuttered, Rey got up from his chair and marched toward him. Holding his collar he pulled him up, Mr. Gupta stare at him, with terror in his eyes. 

"She sent people to attack my taani, with that damn acid and you said, she hadn't done anything wrong. Ashi had committed a sin, and for that nobody can save her from me." Rey's voice boomed. Mr. Gupta gasp for air when Rey pushed him away causing him to fall on ground. 

"Now, Without wasting my time, tell me where is Ashi?" Rey questioned him in such commanding tone that it was hard to ignore. Mr. Gupta was having hard time, in deciding what to do. He can't risk his daughter's life, by telling him where ashi is.

"Alright Rey, Lets make a deal. I'll give you anything you want. Property, money..anything you want, Just leave my daughter alone." Mr. Gupta stood up on his feet and look at him. His so called 'deal' seem to anger him more. That man had dare to pay him, for what? His Taani's tears, those are priceless. He will never forget and forgive ashi for what she had done. 

"Deal? How about I make a deal, now? Tell me where your daughter is or else, I'll publish your daughter's sex video, whole world will see it and trust me, not even a soul will come to know it's me, who had done this." Rey smirked down at him. Mr. Gupta's eyes were showing nothing but fear, it satisfied him. 

"No. No, Rey. Please don't do this?" Mr. Gupta pleaded to him. Rey ignored his plight and walked toward his chair, he comfortably sat on it, while gazing at mr. gupta, with an evil glint visible in his eyes.

"The choice is yours Mr. Gupta. And if you tell me then, I might not kill your daughter." Rey said to him, a ray of hope flickered through the eyes of mr. gupta. 

"Please don't kill her. I'll tell you, where she is." Mr. Gupta said to him. Rey smirked at him.

"Then, what are you waiting for. Just tell me, where you had hide that little brat of yours." Rey snapped at him, with anger rushing through his vein.

"She is in a house, thats behind your mansion." Mr. Gupta told him. Anger flickered through his bronze visage. Without waiting for another moment, he walked away from there. Abhi and his guards followed him, leaving Mr. Gupta on floor, weeping silently. 

Rey was restless, though he trust his men and know they will give away their lives to protect him & taani but still he couldn't stop his heart. That girl is near his home, which means she will surely try to do something. He needs to catch her before she try to harm his taani. 

Taani was sitting in balcony of their bedroom, reading her novel as she had nothing else to do. She was busy in reading when it started raining, a wide smile appeared on her lips and she got up from her place, keeping the book on side, she walked out of the room but stopped near the stairs, remembering Rey had strictly told her to not to got of the house and she promised him, she won't step out of the house.

"No, Taani. Rey will get hurt if you disobey him." Her mind told her, stopping her from going. 

"But I'll just go and enjoy in rain a little then, I'll come back." Taani said to herself but her mind & heart, both didn't agreed to disobey him. After sometime, she too gave up and decided not to go out, not wanting to upset him. 

She went to her old room, and sat on bed with her teddies around her. A small yet content smile on her face as she started remembering moments, she had spent with her Rey. Since she had come here in mumbai, her life had changed completely. When she was in delhi, she never met him and she regret not meeting him before. She could have got him long ago but he never came to delhi and she never gone out of the house.

Jheeni hai bheeni hai khushboo teri hai
Main mehak rahi hoon
Khatti hain, meethi hain, boliyaan teri hain
Main chehek rahi hoon

Taani stood up on bed, clutching her teddy bear close to her heart. She smiled remembering the day she met him, on airport where he came to pick her. 

Tu chaahat purani shararat nayi hai
Yakeen to dila de, tu hai ya nahi hai
Aaye haaye.. zubaan bhi phisalne lagi

She sang, looking at her teddy with smile. Imagining Rey is there with her, standing on bed with her arms wrapped around her. She lifted her hand up, and caress his cheek. She stand on her toes, and kissed his forehead but slapped her head lightly when instead of him, she kissed her teddy. 

Hui hui main to hui shayarana hui 
Gungunane lagi aashiqana hui.

Taani jumped from bed, and started dancing around, with her teddy in her arms. She did some ball room dance steps, thinking teddy to be her Rey.

Hui hui main to hui shayaraana hui
 Oo.. aa.. shayarana huyi 
Main shayrana shayrana shayrana hui 

Reaching near her bed, she fall on her bed, hugging her teddy close to her heart.

"I Love you, Rey." Taani mumbled, smiling to herself, widely.

Rey and his assistant along with some guards reached the house, where ashi was according to her father. He signaled abhi to knock on the door. Abhi did as his boss had told him to do so. A moment later door creaked open, revealing Ashi with a gun in her hands.

"Agar tum mere nahi ho sake toh, mein tumhe kisika nahi hone dungi." Ashi whispered, with moist eyes. she pointed the gun at him and before any one could react she pressed the trigger. 

"Kill her." Rey told his men, he gasp as pain rush through him. He looked down and glance at his stomach where she had shot him. He heard a gun shot and her painful shriek before darkness engulf him and he fell on floor.

Next part after 135+ Likes. Please do hit 'Like' & do comment.

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
Rey was so scary in this
in fact except Taani's part 
whole update was dengerous
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Chap 21 was awesome i liked the way how taani was trying to free from rey's grip. Self talks were too cute and the way she was finally giving up seeing darkness was adorable.
And where that girl escaped but i got worried seeing cold behaviour of rey towards taani. Hope everything fine soon. Thanks for pm
Avalanche. thumbnail
Chapter 41
LOL when Taani said Wakey-Wakey I nearly died of laughter!
Loved Rey's possessiveness for Taani <3
The way he slapped her arse tho <3 that was hot
His anger is so freaking hot. He is HOT!!!
Please update sooon
Edited by Avalanche. - 8 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
taani innocence is well described
its really tough to manage taani
she is testing his Patience
hmmm tells see what happens further :)
thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 42 updated on Page 123.
princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing!
Aashi is so obsessive..
Rey handled it well, but in his devil's way..
Taani is so cute!
Rey is shot!!! :(
Update asap
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Resh/unres...
Haawewww !!! Bullet kag gayi !!!! 😲
Ab kya hoga ?? Bad aashi!! I hate her .and I guess all do cause she is the devil !!
Waiting for the next part and taani's reaction..liked the way Taani's heart was not ready to disobey him !!Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really loved it. The story is gaining speed.Waiting for the next.