Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@incense- oh really dabh ki trp O.1 thi ???

TRP hi toh sb kuch hoti yaar trp naa acchi rhe toh show offair ... But TRP k liye Characters ko spoil nhi krna chahiye... THBST show mai Ajay Sanjana k liye dekh rhi hu... jab tk un dono ko acche se dikhaya jayega ye show dekhungi jb unke roles ko avoid ignore krenge CVs toh ye show end mere liye.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaki218

yes u r completly right... i also wondering the same why they r showing tis much negativity... i saw the early promotions tat tis show has positives and no negative characters... in one month itself it became fully negative... and i really hate the music they r playing for shreya... its really irritating...

You are right. I don't understand why some characters in Hindi soaps need to be black. Why can't they actually be grey and more human? Initially Shreya was shown as a grey character with inferiority complex. Then suddenly they turned her completely black. As I said in another post, just to make Shreya look more cunning, they turned the rest of the family(specially Bhushan) dumb. Nowadays Shreya plotting and her bg music makes me change the channel. It irritates me even more when her dumb plans succeed ๐Ÿฅฑ . You are right, they need to focus more on the family ties and less on Shreya's plots.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajay_Sanjana

@incense- oh really dabh ki trp O.1 thi ???

TRP hi toh sb kuch hoti yaar trp naa acchi rhe toh show offair ... But TRP k liye Characters ko spoil nhi krna chahiye... THBST show mai Ajay Sanjana k liye dekh rhi hu... jab tk un dono ko acche se dikhaya jayega ye show dekhungi jb unke roles ko avoid ignore krenge CVs toh ye show end mere liye.

yaa it was initally it hover around .4 to .8 showed steady progress later on ! every show start with low trp it doesnt mean makers should panic and change the concept fortnightly ! i absolutely have no probs in ajay and sanjana my concern is for rest of the characters ! its a cheating to them and their fans who started watching the show with positive note as it promised it will bring change in the ongoing concept of TV ...! my heart is broken to see my fav actor and actress playing such dumb roles๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

disgusted ...anyways my last post in the forum !

good luck to entire team since its a breadwinner for many family may god bring success to the show !  

.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Incense

yaa it was initally it hover around .4 to .8 showed steady progress later on ! every show start with low trp it doesnt mean makers should panic and change the concept fortnightly ! i absolutely have no probs in ajay and sanjana my concern is for rest of the characters ! its a cheating to them and their fans who started watching the show with positive note as it promised it will bring change in the ongoing concept of TV ...! my heart is broken to see my fav actor and actress playing such dumb roles๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

disgusted ...anyways my last post in the forum !

good luck to entire team since its a breadwinner for many family may god bring success to the show !  

hey Arti, plz don't leave this forum :( .. u know even I thought shreya character would be positive. anyways, in the future may be all will be good ๐Ÿ˜Š
fan3687 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I suggest track change hona chahiye.. We need good looking actors aur jahaan tak good looking actors ka sawaal hai arjun aur bhushan ka chehra itna attractive nahi. No hero type. I think the new entry rishabh is far more good lookin and attractive but I guess uska track zyada nahi hoga. But cvs shud work on casting to get good trps
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan3687

I suggest track change hona chahiye.. We need good looking actors aur jahaan tak good looking actors ka sawaal hai arjun aur bhushan ka chehra itna attractive nahi. No hero type. I think the new entry rishabh is far more good lookin and attractive but I guess uska track zyada nahi hoga. But cvs shud work on casting to get good trps

Looks doesnt matters here dear what matters is Chemistry and I think Ajay and Sanjana has a very cute.and mindblowing chemistry...
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fan- if u r talking about Ajay ...then dear u rvwrong ..Kabeer aka Ajay is very handsome ,attractive,charming & very good looking & he is very much talented actor his expressions are fabulous ...Kabeer aka Ajay is going to be next superstar of tv .. :)Edited by Ajay_Sanjana - 8 years ago
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajay_Sanjana

@fan- if u r talking about Ajay ...then dear u rvwrong ..Kabeer aka Ajay is very handsome ,attractive,charming & very good looking & he is very much talented actor his expressions are fabulous ...Kabeer aka Ajay is going to be next superstar of tv .. :)

u r r8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ