Its not Sangini...but swara against SwarYa..

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ohk..sangini are making all those highly executed and evil plans...but taali ek hath se nahi bajti...swara is providing equal opportunity for their plans to succeed...

sangini trying to separate swarya...and seems swara had joined hands with them...distancing herself from laksh...she is making no efforts to meet or talk to laksh...ragini ragini ragini...and when laksh does, she steps back...she doesn't care for their privacy as a couple...laksh came to meet her and objected ragini's presence...but she burst on laksh...as soon as raginu left her tone changed and she completely behaved rude to him..trying to rush away from him...she still didn't bothered to tell him of the incidence until the topic if her phone came out...don't ur fiancee deserve any meeting with u?...what crime he committed to get such an response in return?...laksh always splashes away sangini plans with his faith and love on Swara...today he again shattered ragini saying he will never leave swara...but swara...no...even on dadi slapping ragini she supported rags whereas laksh objected ragini intrusion in his privacy...
swara herself is complicating situations...laksh mentioned swara believes things should be talked out before they complicate..but actually that follows only for others...not for her...or...her world is ragini only so she talk out with her...no one else matters...
she calls laksh her strength...really?...I never saw her taking him as her strength...she says its Hus support...when she allowed him to support her...she burst my nerves today...i never saw any girl so idiot to behave this with her fiancee...nd that too a girl likd swara...akshara, a shy reserved girl, met naitik with varsha, varsha stood away at a distance..mybpardon, why to go this far?...when laksh came to meet ragini previously, swea didnt stood between them...so all Her rules now applies...only on she and swarya...
And this is not the first time...she have done it always...
sangini need to relax...no need to drug swara guys...grab popcorn and just give swara a case to investigate and an emotional ragini desiring to spend the week with her...swara will do all herself then...

before u start objecting me for being partial towards laksh in this matter...plz read..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4424382

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
She was in so happy mood when b got to know that  laksh has came to meet her but then all of sudden she started behaving and talking him like stranger but I loved the last part time where she was saying about the day before incident but again intervened by that dumbo ragini . Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

She was in so happy mood when b got to know that laksh has came to meet her but then all of sudden she started behaving and talking him like stranger but I loved the last part time where she was saying about the day before incident but again intervened by that dumbo ragini .

exactly
when ragini told her for laksh awaiting him I could see the spark In her
but I don't know why she took the rude path
but I don't either liked her revealing the incident to laksh as she didnt initiated nd didnt told him right away after meeting him rather wanted to move away..
this only means either she dont consider the incident serious or its not important to tell laksh of it..coz something like this slipping out of mind makes no sense..
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont even know if she really love Laksh, because she is so distant from him, and doesnt even think about him...God!
i may stop watching this show because she irritates me with her oh-so-blind love towards evil Rags
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even if swara wants to talk to laksh, chudail ragini would never give a chance..i highly doubt whether swaraYa marriage happen or not. Even if it does, ragini vl accompany swara to suhag raat.. She is such a desperate evil woman ðŸ¤¢. 
Hope swaraYa vl overcome all the difficulties n be together forever. I already stopped watching. Just catching up WU. If no swaraYa i wont even read WU 
Edited by pesi11 - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

I dont even know if she really love Laksh, because she is so distant from him, and doesnt even think about him...God!
i may stop watching this show because she irritates me with her oh-so-blind love towards evil Rags

she do love him
but the thing is
just like ragini is obsessed with laksh, swara is obsessed with raginiEdited by ..Roopal.. - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

Even if swara wants to talk to laksh, chudail ragini would never give a chance..i highly doubt whether swaraYa marriage happen or not. Even if it does, ragini vl accompany swara to suhag raat.. She is such a desperate evil woman🤢.

Hope swaraYa vl overcome all the difficulties n be together forever. I already stopped watching. Just catching up WU. If no swaraYa i wont even read WU

theres no doubt ragini is not allowing her
but the other side of the coin cant be ignored
swara too is not actually desiring to talk to him
like ragini's phone prank...swara didnt bothered to take away the phone from ragini even when laksh was abt to say some secret..
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

exactly
when ragini told her for laksh awaiting him I could see the spark In her
but I don't know why she took the rude path
but I don't either liked her revealing the incident to laksh as she didnt initiated nd didnt told him right away after meeting him rather wanted to move away..
this only means either she dont consider the incident serious or its not important to tell laksh of it..coz something like this slipping out of mind makes no sense..

There is sum lacking in cv's part to connected the scenes ,it does not make any sense these  days 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
@sonia
agree
CVS are much confused nowadays