THE DIARIES OF SUPERNATURAL VAMPIRES! *COMPLETED*

Posted: 8 years ago

photo Copy of PicsArt_1428169069383_zpspcbeptfm.jpg

Hello friends I am a follower of Supernatural' and 

The Vampire Diaries'.

So thought of creating a fanfic merging both the serials.

This is for all the fans of these two serials who dream of

seeing all these four characters :

Dean

Damon

Sam

Stefan

photo Index of TDOSV 1_zpsa2rcu5h0.jpg

Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago

Chapter 1

"Sammy, I am tired of sitting in a motel room. Could you just find something interesting? I mean you are searching since... I don't know lemme see, yeah four... Holy hell, four hours! Sammy, its getting on my nerves. I am idle since four hours?" says Dean."Since when have you started getting bored? I mean being free is your favorite work Dean!" says Sam, chuckling."Sammy don't you dare..." ringing of his phone distracts him, bringing his frustration turned into Sam's question's answer to an abrupt halt. "Look who's calling!" he shows his mobile screen to Sam."Stefan? Seriously! Why is he calling us?" asks Sam."May be he has got a shortage of blood bank" chuckles Dean. Sam gives him Oh please Dean its a serious matter' look. "I am curious, receive it before the call ends" says Sam.

"Hey Vamp! How's life? I mean after life! Oh! Whatever! You calling, why?" asks Dean.

"Oh! I am pleased to hear you too hunter" throws back Damon in an equal calm way, in his own style. Dean gestures Sam that it's Damon and he is so going to kill him.Laughing, Dean says "Oh! Of course I know it's Damon, I mean how can I not know that it's you. Who else can call me by Stefan's number, but Damon" he rolls his eyes heavenwards.

"Yeah I know how much you enjoy talking to me, you know getting expert advise when you have to fight a Vampire. Sometimes I really wonder who is actually a hunter here you or me?" Damon satisfies his urge of giving Dean a tight kick on his face by throwing a good answer on Dean.

There Sam sitting calmly on his chair is enjoying the view of Dean's expressions switching from winner to joker to angry person to a thoroughly pissed off Dean, and that's it, he cannot take it anymore, if he knows his brother well, he should at once grab the mobile from his hand before it changes from it's a mobile to it was a mobile'.

"Hey Damon! Do you have something important to say?" says Sam."Oh Sam! You don't know how much happy I am to hear your voice or rather how much happy I am that my course of listening to your brother has ended" says Damon. "Anyways I have something important to tell." "Yeah please go ahead.""There is this girl Molly Jones. I found her body last night near the woods, she is drained off her blood, of course its not us. So, you have got a case brother. Solve it Sherlock.""Has she a mark on her left cheek?""Yes.""Alright, that's our case. Dean we were correct this place is near the woods" says Sam, pointing towards the laptop screen. "Hey Damon it would be helpful if I could get the names of the vampires who are seen around that place.""Hey Sam I am a vampire not an encyclopedia""I know but being a vampire means you have knowledge. Hundred years of knowledge. It can be helpful." "Alright brother. I'll help every way possible.""Thanks".

After ending the call Sam turns and looks at Dean. Dean gestures him and says "What?" "He'll do it" Sam says, throwing the phone on Dean's lap, he makes his way out of the room.Dean shouts after him "Get me a pie. I am hungry." "God, damn Damon." He starts searching more about vampires on his laptop. 

After an hour

"Oh hell! I am feeling sick. Why are these vampires so irritating? Well Stefan is exceptional of course." Taking his mobile he dials Stefan's number, he prays under his breathe, let it be Stefan not Damon. "God why am I nervous of that pumpkin'? Stefan or Damon who ever it may be, I don't care" he sighs."Hey! Dean again?" says Stefan on the other side after receiving the call."Yeah, hey are you guys doing any research or something because I am hell not getting what should I do! Your information can help, I mean I have got so much information on my plate, not being able to decide where should I start from, you know."

"Relax. Just don't worry I'll mail you some details, it will help." "Do you know how to use a computer? You have an e-mail?" Dean asks, astonished. "Dean although I am a vampire but I am living amongst human beings for a long time now, so I know everything related to them. You know." "Of course you do. So what's your ID, blood_lust_vampire @vampiresmail.com!", chukles Dean. "Anyways what is our baby boy doing?" "Excuse me!" "Oh! Come on, don't act innocent I am talking about Damon?" Dean chuckles. "He is my brother" says Stefan, his possessiveness palpable. "Oh God! Now don't be that possessive. Alright, just inform him to keep me updated." "Right. Dean!" he says in a serious tone. "Yeah" "Please never make fun of Damon in front of me or else I'll forget that we are friends."

Hearing this Dean smiles silently, understanding it completely what Stefan is feeling right now. The possessiveness he is feeling for Damon is exactly what Dean feels for Sam. And this is what brings Stefan and Dean even more closer to each other. He is turning into the second brother of Dean. But habitual to not showing his true feelings to others, Dean says "But you know what I was really surprised to see your brother's picture online, while he was feeding on someone. I wonder who had clicked the picture!" after trying hard and successfully pressing his laugh, he says  "alright Stefan will talk to you later" and then he ends the call. He burst out into a  laugh after ending the call.

Stefan texts him

*I don't believe you!*

Reading the text makes Dean to laugh further. 

*What, you don't believe me? Dude I can show you pictures. Why me? 

In fact you can also do it. Search it online :)*

"I don't have time to waste on you and searching rubbish" Stefan tells himself. Dean laughs as he brings his mobile in front of him to lock his home screen. "Oh Stefan! Brother I know you well enough. Right now you are trying to resist the urge of checking your brother's pictures online."

Edited by Sterolinelover - 8 years ago

Chapter 2

Stefan roams back and forth in his room, thinking about the picture of Damon, but resisting hard, the urge to switch on the computer and search. Its close, easy to access but he won't, he knows it doesn't matter. Then he thinks the after effects, if the sight of the picture makes him angry? Will it have the potential to turn him into a ripper? He can accept anything but his brother's insult." Ripper'! No! I would like to be anything but to turn into a ripper again! And what about Damon, he won't like it too, I am sure. Firstly me being a ripper and secondly me not believing him. Is my trust and faith on him so little?" But poor Stefan after spending half an hour in utter confusion of whether he should check out the pictures or not, does he trust him, how far will he go if it turns out to be something bad? He is here in front of the computer, a slight smile stretching on his face, they do look good, all pictures of Damon. Few are even of Stefan and Damon's together. Why was he afraid? What was he expecting? He knows him. He knows his' brother.

It's around three in the afternoon, Stefan is sitting calmly in the sitting area of his home, which is actually rather a mansion than a home. "How far have you gone with the collection of names of the vampires who are lurking around?" Damon's voice wakes Stefan from his nap."Oh I thought you are already making the list. You didn't tell me..." Damon halts his brother, knowing him too well "Relax brother, here!""What? You have the list?""What do you mean by have the list, I made the list! It took all the day.""All day? I don't think so, it's day not night right now I suppose.""Shut up don't you think I know? But I haven't met or even heard Elena's voice for the whole day and when I made the plan, this stupid work came in between. Dean has to pay." "Oh come on Damon, don't say that. You and me both know how much you adore him, respect him for his intelligence. So why do both of you fight?""Shh... Chill brother, quiet! You never know when those Winchester brothers show up, out of blue. You know even they themselves don't know if this second they are here, where they'll end up being the next."

"Alright here is a thing - I had a fight, war with you for all these years because of that damn Katherine, but have I ever forgotten you? Truth be told, I have always loved you little brother. Its only me who has the right to hurt you, to rip off your neck if required, but if someone else tries to inflict pain into you, even a little, I'll cross all boundaries to catch him and rip off his head and bring it in front of you. You get it? This is what I feel for you. You are my only brother, the little brother of mine, I am happy that unlike others we are going to share this bond for eternity. Nothing can keep us apart but us, but I won't ever again let such a situation to come in between us. No Katherine can depart us ever again, you get it. Its us, its our precious bond. You are precious to me" saying this Damon relaxes next to Stefan.

"Wait! What exactly was my question - yeah, why Dean and you fight? Where is the answer?""Oh I have already given you the answer brother.""Where? If I remember well, then I asked you about your's and Dean's relationship and you started talking about ours - Damon's and Stefan's!" Smile stretches on Damon's face, his eyes closed - in all he is in relaxing posture. "Okay so you mean to say that like although we both used to fight but we never left each other's side, although we were not physically together but we were always there for each other, similarly its with you and Dean, isn't it?""Oh you have learnt a lot, grown up into an intelligent person in my company Stefan" laughs Damon. Stefan slaps on his brother's thigh playfully.

It is almost evening when Sam returns back carrying paper bags in his hand filled with eatables - ranging from fruits, pies and god knows what else. "Hey Dean look what have I got?" he says pushing the door by his foot to close as his hands are already over loaded with their basic necessities."Hey there's my pie" Dean says excitedly. Sam places his bags on the center table. Dean grabs his pie. "Its a show" says Sam."No, it's a pie. And its delicious" Dean replies, as he chews his pie, totally unaware of what Sam is having in his hand, a pamphlet, unaware to what he is addressing to!

"There had been a show near woods, when someone discovered that body. Did you notice the clothing of the dead body? She seems to be ready for some fashion show or something."Dean takes the pamphlet from Sam's hand and gives it a quick read. "So you are implying that she took part in the show. Fair enough, let's go to the address and ask.""No I am not saying that she took part but may be she had been to the show like a normal visitor, a person amongst the audience.""But why would someone kill a random audience?""Not someone Dean, a vampire. Nothing matters to a vampire as long as he is able to quench his thirst." "Yeah, I think you are right. Hey Sammy is it anyway possible that it could be one of the vampire brothers, or the both?""No! I don't think so. Besides if they were the culprits then why would they inform us, help us? Also Damon told that he has nothing to do with it. And Stefan, I am sure he is also clean.""Alright I think I am going to talk to Damon about the information" says Dean. "Yeah! And I think I am going to search this place, in case I get any clue" ensures Sam. Dean types a quick text to Damon

*MEET ME NEAR THE GRAND ROAD. IT'S IMPORTANT*

Chapter 3

After an hour Dean reaches the Grand Road and waits for Damon to turn up. "Hey Dean! You asked me to meet you, it's important. Here I am!" "Sammy told that there had been a show. We doubt that Molly had been in this show, he concluded this because of her dressing style and I totally agree. She got killed while returning from the show." "But there must had been other people returning from the show so why her? Could be possible that she happened to cross that road  when he was crossing that road." "Yeah, that could be a reason but did you notice her dress?" "Oh come on Dean I was busy thinking about the vampire who killed her and where can we find him or her rather than noticing her dress for God's sake." "Shut up you idjit." "Idjit! Oh that reminds me of Bobby, how is he?" "Her dress was red in color" says Dean. "When a person tries to change a topic when it's not the correct time to change it then it means there's something cooking up! Something bad or strange. I know you are used to strange things, so it has to be bad. Tell me!" "Damon please I don't wanna talk". "Hey look at me Dean" Dean looks at him. "I know I haven't said you in many words, but deep down we both know that we are friends right? At least we don't hate each other right?" "He died an year ago. He was everything to me. Now I feel I have no person left who can tell me if I am right or wrong, scold me for my bad deeds, appreciate and congratulate me if I succeed in anything."
"Hey!" Damon hugs him. "You have me now,  you can always rely on me in times of your need,  and I won't let you lose control" he comforts Dean. "In spite of our fights we have always been there for each other. We'll always be there for each other.""Yeah!  For sure thanks." "By the way I also know how much you love Sam, you have proved it many times that how much important he is to you" smiles Damon. Dean reciprocates his feelings with a smile. "Tell me about yours and Stefan's bond! I mean I do know about Katherine,  how do you manage to be with Stefan? I mean balancing the hatred and love." "Oh! Dean I don't hate him. I mean I can fight with him,  can go away for days without talking to him but I don't hate him. You know when we were young,  he used to share all his secrets with me. As we grew older,  he started keeping his feelings from me,  but he didn't know,  nor does he know it even today that he doesn't have to explain me,  tell me anything. One look into his eyes, and I can read him like an open book. Unlike you I can't show my true feelings to my brother. You always had that bond, we didn't."
"See if you are talking about me and Sammy, let me tell you,  its not that we are exactly the same. Many a times our thinking clashes. Sometimes we do realize that we both need space,  not that we intend to leave each other forever, that of course we can't do ever, but we do give space to each other for awhile. We go in our own ways but like you, we never stop caring for each other.  As a matter of fact I love  taking care of Sammy,  if it wasn't about Sammy I would have left  this place long ago.  My life would have been different then. I always wanted my family to stay together. I knew since I was a kid that my father was doing a dangerous job, a job which had the potential to drift us apart,  not only momentarily but forever. I had always been a responsible child it wasn't only in the moment kind of decision which I am following even today but also something which I wanted.  I wanted to take care of my brother.  Give him everything which I myself have never got, never enjoyed,  something which may be deep down I always had a desire for." "Had?  But what I can see, I can feel is you still have the desire to get love, to be loved.""I don't have feelings anymore Damon,  I know I am a heartless person and people around me know it." "No! Not that they know it but they are used to it, you know,  you not accepting the fact you also have feelings, you also can love someone, deserve to be loved by someone."
Dean getting angry says "what do you think I never have loved anyone? I have! But all of them left me alone to deal with my god damn life!  My sorrows! My worries!  When I try to feel that someone is there to look after me,  someone whom I can love, who loves me in return,  even a little,  my job reminds me that I am not born for this, I am here to serve people,  to carry on with the job that my father had given me, trusted me that I can do it. Well the point out of all this is that I don't care,  I just don't care about anyone, only Sam.  I feel sorry that I have brought Sam into all this."

"I mean the age when he should be in college or doing some other work in which he has interest,  a normal job,  he is here with me!  Doing nothing but hunting evil. I mean trust me it satisfies me that I am hunting evils,  even after ten years I see myself doing this job because I am made to see my life in this way only, but of course I don't want my brother to lead this life forever. I want him to get married,  have kids,  but I am helpless,  nothing is going the way I wanted it to go.  I am just happy about the fact that we are together,  nothing could change our feelings for each other,  nothing" Dean takes a deep breathe. Damon looks at him, giving him the message that he understands him completely,  it's just that he is unable as always to put his feelings in words or rather he is afraid because he knows his stubborn answer always leads to confusions and fights between him and the person he is trying to show his true feelings.  Dean understands him completely because deep down he knows same is the case with him as well.

Although Dean and Damon seems to be different,  they tackle the same situation in their own individual way but at the end the results turn out to be the same.  Stefan's call diverts Damon's thoughts, which makes him to realize that it's about to turn eight in the evening and they are still occupied with their conversation.

Chapter 4

"Hey! Me and Sam went near the woods where Molly Jones' body was discovered. There are few people who knew Molly. What I gathered through the information is that she was a bright girl, no enemy, nothing. I can conclude that it was just someone who was thirsty and Molly turned out to be the nearest prey available to that... Vampire. Also her dress which was red in color,  added into his/her temptation" Stefan informs Damon as soon as he receives the call."How are you brother? " Damon whispers.
"I.. I can control myself Damon. Besides I would never harm Sam. Tell Dean that he is safe with me". Damon smiles and stares at Dean.  "Well I would like you to tell the Winchester brother that his brother is also safe with me" Damon smiles at Dean. Dean smiles back at him. "Alright talk to you later" says Stefan.  "Yeah".

Stefan goes to Sam who is interrogating a woman who happened to be there around,  at the moment the incident took place. "I was on phone, I didn't see anything I was far away at that place", she points out to a distant spot. "I swear I have nothing to do with this" she starts crying, feeling that she is trapped and she might end up being in a police station."Hey look its okay, we completely understand what you are feeling Miss... " says Sam."Miss! I am not Miss,  I am would be Mrs. Winchester, Mrs. Sam Winchester." Stefan laughs. Clearing his throat, Sam asks, "Who is Sam Winchester?""Well I have read about him in a novel. He deals with ahmm... supernatural things!" informs the lady to Sam. Sam clears his throat again.

Going nearer to her in all mood to tease Sam, Stefan says "Oh! We don't doubt you Mrs. Sam Winchester" smile playing on his lips, he puts his hands on both of her shoulders, so that he is facing Sam, "Oh detective Smith what can you say about this?"
"Well Detective Richard right now I can only say don't be Dean'". His pronunciation of Dean' was so unclear that it heard like mean'. But of course with such a powerful hearing sense, Stefan didn't miss it, he laughs. Clearing his throat Sam says to the lady "So Mrs... (clears his throat) I mean Miss!" Stefan raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you didn't witness anything happening,  out of the world, which you cannot describe,  I mean you haven't seen before?""You mean Supernatural ?" Stefan asks Sam, raising an eyebrow."Yeah" says Sam, getting irritated. "Well yeah,  I mean not supernatural but yes I saw something" she says.

"What?" Sam and Stefan ask almost together. "You know ahemm... Well!" She hesitates to tell.  "See you can tell us,  you know anything. Trust us it could be any weird thing" Sam assures her. "Really! Yes I trust you" the lady says, smiling at Sam.  Stefan clears his throat and says "Yes! Anything. Now tell us". She looks at Stefan, she notices the shift in his looks,  the serious look of Stefan scares her. Why won't it scare her, no one would like to see a vampire  getting all serious, just that she doesn't know what he actually is! Few minutes ago her life was normal. But now she is talking to a vampire and a hunter of evil spirits, at times hunting even a vampire, its just Stefan and Damon and their beloved people whom he won't cause pain,  until they try to harm the Winchester brothers. "Alright! I saw a girl with a boy. They were you know..." she says. "What?" Sam forces her to say."I don't know actually" she says."He was biting her." Sam lowers his eyes feeling shy. "In what way?" Stefan asks, all serious."What do you mean by what way? " she asks, hesitating to answer further . Stefan rolls his eyes heaven wards, fully irritated,  not being able to get an appropriate answer from the girl, Stefan forces her to look into his eyes and he uses his god gifted vampire power and asks "was it around her neck?" He hates himself immediately for feeling hesitant to ask this question to someone. God damn! Its feeding'. A vampire feeding on human. The feeling of feeding for a vampire is the most beautiful feeling.The motionless girl answers "yes" totally in Stefan's control. But giving an honest answer.  "For how long did he feed on her? " Stefan asks.  "Stefan stop! " Sam interrupts.  Stefan shows his hand to stop Sam's process of interruption."Almost for twenty five minutes" she answers. "Where did he go then? " "He just turned around and next I saw a cheetah running towards the forest" she replies fully unaware of what she is saying or doing.  "A cheetah! But how can this be possible? " Sam asks. Still staring her, ignoring Sam's question, Stefan says "now you'll go away from this place, forget everything that happened and will lead a normal life." As Stefan says this the girl turns again into her normal self, forgetting everything, she goes away.

"Alright Dean were you trying to say that Molly was wearing red dress which tempted the vampire?" asks Damon. "Absolutely" "Okay! Well I have never heard this kind of an incident before. A vampire tempted to feed on someone because of the color of her dress.""May be this is a new generation of your kind.  What do you think? Accept it you are getting old, man" chuckles Dean. "Yeah, can I get your impala to go to your place to use your laptop to search about it?" Damon never fails to return Dean's tease with his own. "Touch my baby and you'll be in pieces" says Dean."Turn me and my kind into a joke and you'll never rest in peace" says Damon. They both end up laughing.
"Lets go to Damon and Dean and try to figure out what information can we extract from the information we have gathered" says Sam.

Chapter 5

Around ten in the evening they all meet at Salvatores' mansion. On the center table of the living area they keep a diary and jot down the points they have gathered. As Damon starts to read the points he gets interrupted by the ringing sound of Stefan's mobile.
Stefan checks his mobile its Caroline. He knows its not the correct time to talk to her.  He quickly receives the call "Hey Caroline its really not a good time to talk."
"Hey Stefan I just came to know that you are with Dean. Can I please talk to him.  I am trying to call him but may be the signal ain't reaching, signal problem." "You called me because you want to talk to Dean, seriously Caroline? " "Well,  yeah I am serious." Stefan looks at Dean, Dean looks at him, waiting for him to end the call,  Stefan looks annoyed.
He passes the phone to Dean.
Dean unaware of who is on the other side, as he couldn't hear Stefan talking to Caroline as he was whispering to Caroline, takes the mobile "Hello" "Hey Dean how are you? Its been long since we last talked." A mischievous smile plays on Dean's lips and suddenly his posture changes, he is all relaxed as his curiosity to know who wanted to talk to him, when Stefan handed him over the phone, has got the answer, and that too a very good one. "Oh hi Caroline" he says, his full attention on Stefan's look. He always enjoys it, making Salvatore brothers jealous of something. "How are you doll? I mean Caroline!" he says. "Oh yeah! I am also very curious to meet you Care. You don't know how much I want to set my eyes on you." He couldn't hear Caroline's reply as Stefan snatches the phone from him without even warning him."Caroline we are busy, talk to you later bye!" Saying this Stefan ends the call, without even giving Caroline the chance to answer.

"So where were we? " says Stefan. "Chill brother" says Damon, putting his hand on Stefan's shoulder. Dean smirks at Stefan. "Dean!" scolds Sam, mildly. "Okay I am cool" says Dean.

"So here are the points" Damon starts writing :-
1) Molly Jones was found near woods'
- "which means the thing we are hunting for lives near the woods or may be in the forest.
2) She was drained off her blood
- "surely vampire attack"
3) Mark on her left cheek
- "the new generation of vampire is invading this place."

Dean interrupts "but she already had mark on her left cheek!" "Yes she had. But the mark I am indicating here is the mark which this new generation of vampire imprints on the victim's cheek. Lemme show you the sketch of the mark"

He shows the mark by drawing it on a paper.
4) Like us they get tempted by the smell of blood, but unlike us they get tempted towards red color also.
5) I have also collected the names of vampires who are lurking around :-
a) Alma
b) Daniel
c) Aldwin
d) Ruthyard
e) Michael
"And the last point" -
6) They are rippers.

They all take a deep breath. "Alright then let's go hunting" says Stefan. Sam gets a call, so he excuses himself. "What now? Can't we just have our dinner first? I mean you both can drink from you blood bank" laughs Dean. But soon his posture changes noticing that Damon and Stefan are staring at him, all serious. "Okay dinner time" says Dean, as a way to rectify what he said before. Damon and Stefan burst out into a laugh, turns and make their way to the sofa. "I am not scared of you, you get it" Dean tries to justify or may be just tries to relax himself, after a conversation like that with two vampires, he definitely needs that. Sitting on the sofa Damon and Stefan grabs the opportunity to tease Dean."Oh we didn't say you were scared" says Damon."We didn't even point out that you are sweating" adds Stefan and winks at Damon."What's funny guys?" asks Sam as he enters the conversation, unknown to the fact that the smile on the Salvatore brothers' face is on Dean's account."Sammy just tell them that I am not sweating" saying this Dean turns to Sam so that he can see. Sam, bringing out his handkerchief, rubs the sweat out off his brother's face and says "yeah you are definitely sweating Dean." Stefan and Damon's laugh successfully results in increasing the anger of Dean. Rolling his eyes Dean leaves for his room. "What? What did I say wrong?" asks confused Sam. "Didn't we stretch it?" asks Stefan to Damon. Sam confused where should he go next, to his brother's room or to sit with Salvatore brothers, he actually turned to the second option. Sitting there Sam started working on his laptop. "Oh come on brother what's the fun if it doesn't turn Dean into Angry Dean'". "So what's the plan are we going or not?" asks Sam."No we are not" shouts Dean from his room.

Chapter 6

"It's eleven and I am hungry. Can I get something to have" adds Dean. Sam rises up from his seat to take something for Dean to his room. Damon holds his hand to halt his process."If you want to have something, you need to come here" shouts Damon. Opening the door of his room with a jerk, Dean comes out and stands, resting his hands on the top of the grills of the staircase."And who is going to force me?" asks Dean with an infectious smile on his face.

"No one" answers Damon calmly, he doesn't even care to look into Dean's eyes. Weighing his answer, and feeling the rumbling of his stomach, Dean concludes that it's better to join them over sleeping empty stomach. Downheartedly he climbs down the stairs and join them. Seeing him there, the other three relax.

Dean uncovers the first utensil and discovers it contains nothing, he turns to the next he finds it empty. "What the hell! Is it any kind of a vampire joke' going on here?" asks Dean, thoroughly irritated."No it isn't. You'll have to cook, if you wanna eat" says Stefan as a matter of fact."What?" Getting up from his seat, Sam invites Dean to come along. All of them enter the kitchen area. Stefan brings out eggs from the fridge. Damon brings out the utensils they'll require to do the cooking. Sam starts peeling the onion. Noticing their dedication to proceed what's in their mind Dean joins them wholeheartedly. He sets the stove and starts cooking the rice. Sometimes it's Sam helping Dean in making a sweet dish. Sometimes it's Stefan helping Sam. In all they all enjoy the time they devote in cooking. After the cooking they settle down in the dinning area to have their dinner. Laughing over the jokes cracked by someone or the other among them makes the dinner thoroughly enjoyable. Soon after having the dinner they all go to sleep.

Next morning, around nine, Sam gets ready with all his instruments and weapons. "Wait a second; and how are you going to find them and most importantly how do you think you are going to kill them?" asks Stefan.Damon gives a broad smile, fully impressed with Stefan's question."Well we have our colt, we use it to kill vampires" answers Sam. "Colt? Can I see?" asks Damon."Yes , but of course you can't touch it. It may kill you" says Dean. Damon gives him a questioning look, asking him to explain further. "Ha! Just kidding" says Dean. "What a situation, you can't even touch it now, I have brought you into the state of utter confusion. You want to show me off by touching the colt, that you don't believe what I am say, but of course you wouldn't do that, because if in case I am telling the truth, it might kill you! Oh Damon I am really enjoying the confused look on your face, right now."

"What exactly is a colt?" Stefan asks Dean."Back in 1835, when Halley's Comet was overhead, same night, they say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it for a hunter. Story goes, he made thirteen bullets. They say it can kill anything" explains Sam."Woo! Woo! Then at first place I would say - please keep it away from me" Stefan replies."Just relax brother, he wouldn't dare to kill us" mutters Damon. "And for what possible reason you are so confident?" Dean asks with a teasing smile on his face."Oh come on Dean, accept it, you need our help" explains Damon."Look what is he saying" Dean looks towards Sam. Sam pats Dean's shoulder, implying Dean that he is telling the truth.

And benefiting from the moment Damon says "See your brother accepts it too." Stefan crosses his arms, enjoying the turn over of the events.

"Well if the little chit-chat is over, so lets get to work" says Stefan."Fine I have a car" says Dean, as he turns to reach his car, he remembers, and turns back to face Salvatore brothers, "Are you guys coming along in the car or you going to fly?" saying this he looks at Damon and smirks."We'll use 'OUR CAR' thanks Dean" says Damon. "Wait! I think he has got a point" says Stefan."What?" Sam and Damon ask in unison.

Chapter 7

Stefan looks at Dean, Dean gestures that he hasn't said anything, Sam and Damon did. So in case Stefan is angry, Damon and Sam are the culprits. "Lemme think" says Stefan, annoyed. "Well here it is, Damon, I think you can't come with us." Damon staring at Stefan, trying to digest what Stefan just said, says "Dean do you have your colt because we need it here!" This makes Stefan, Dean and Sam to smile. "My dear brother, what I am saying is, convert!" "Convert? Into what - milligram, centimeter? Hey are you trying to judge my mathematics brother? Well I can hell beat you in that, but this is not a good time." Stefan rolls his eyes heavenwards. "Oh come on Damon, you know what I mean, disguise yourself." Damon thinks about the potential in Stefan's point. "What are you guys talking about in your vampire code', I guess you are forgetting that we are human here!" Dean smiles, which totally justifies his irritation for not being able to understand what Salvatore brothers are talking about. But anyhow his query succeeds in clearing the persisting silence.
Stefan keeps staring at Damon, trying to gauge his reaction.
"I think you are right, we can do this. It will help." "But remember they are vampires too and being a new generation, they may be more powerful than us." "Oh come on brother when we are together, do we need someone or something else to fight these little monsters?" "Yes, us!" says Dean. "And if you think you are going to do this alone so..." saying this Sam reaches for his pistol and points it towards Damon and Stefan. "Just relax okay! We are here to help. This won't be possible if you don't co-operate. So please calm down. We all are staying together" says Stefan. "We better do, because you know, I mean of course you don't know that Sam could turn out to be really dangerous if you annoy him" says Dean. Damon gives Dean a 'whom are you trying to scare?' look. Dean understands it at once that Salvatore Brothers' are not someone with whom Winchester Brothers' can play games. He adds quickly "And we know it too that you both are no less. Just imagine, if we four come together to fight against all the evil and supernatural things..." Dean halts trying to articulate the fact that the persons he is talking to right now are also supernatural beings. Then he adds "besides you all! Then the percentage of evil supernatural beings will decrease. Don't you think so?" "Yeah, and after all this, one day will come when you'll think that your mission is accomplished and you don't need us anymore and then with that gun of yours, with which you kill your so called evil things, beings or whatever, you'll kill us too, isn't it?" says Damon. "Oh come on I don't have any such plan right now, so please let's go and don't force me to change my mind" saying this Dean starts moving forth and the others follow.

"So where do we start from?" asks Stefan. "We'll choose individual direction, they are everywhere, so we can find them anywhere. We don't wanna take risk, do we?" asks Dean. "Well I think you are right" says Damon. "Alright so lets lead our ways" Sam concludes and they take their respective directions. Dean, the North; Damon, the South; Sam, the East; Stefan, the West. "Damn Damon! Here also opposite views. Gosh...!" Dean teases Damon. "Shut up Dean" Damon says half minded, his mind had already started working, making strategies. "Hey you talked about converting, inside. What did you mean by that?" Sam asks Stefan. "Few vampires have this potential to turn into a particular living being like cat, deer etc. Damon can turn too!" "Wow! That's interesting into what? Owl'?" Dean asks looking towards Damon, his lips half smiling, half serious. "Laugh till you can!" saying this Damon throws his bag towards Stefan, who catches it successfully and then Damon turns and flies away towards the direction allotted to him.

They all soon reach the forest area of their respective direction. With their respective necessities and weapons to kill the vampires, they feel more confident. As Dean reaches into the interior of the forest, he realizes that he has lost his way. He tries to locate the place he wants to reach, but finds himself fully messed up and isolated.
"Don't you dare move" someone says putting a pistol on Dean's back. Dean's heart comes in my mouth. "Turn around" the unknown speaks. He turns around and finds Stefan standing there and laughing to his heart's core. Dean sighs. Hands on his knees, Stefan continues laughing then tries to level up his breathing, which was a result of seeing Dean's expression of terror.

"God Dean! I wish I had a mirror to show you how your cheeks are looking red hot. Looking so adorable" saying this Stefan presses Dean's cheek, which irritates Dean further. Dean beats Stefan on his left arm playfully and starts laughing too, blushing. "You hell scared me totally" says Dean. "Well I was just thinking how are you going to give Damon his bag?" "Don't worry I am sure he'll manage or he'll find some way to get it." "You know..." as Dean starts to speak further, Stefan brings him to an abrupt halt, gesturing him to be quiet. "Someone is coming this way!" "Where?" Dean tries to locate the direction from where it's approaching them. 
But he couldn't see anyone around. "There is no one Stefan." "They haven't reached near us yet, but they will soon. And what I can feel, there is no human here except you." " But how can you say that?" "By using my power." "What kind of power?" "We vampires can hear those sounds too which are normally inaudible to human ears." "Really?" Dean asks, astonished. "Yes! Let's go and hunt them" says Stefan. They start moving further.

Chapter 8

Dean asks Stefan "Did you hear what Caroline told me over the phone?"
"No!" "Why?" "Because I trust her." "Didn't you have the urge to know what were her replies?" "No Dean!" saying this Stefan moves forward, Dean follows. Dean smiles, thinking how nice it is to get such a good friend. Stefan comes to an abrupt halt "What happened?" asks Dean. "I can smell human blood" answers Stefan. "Of course, have you forgotten that I am still a human?" "Not yours." "Not mine? What do you mean? Does different person's blood's smell is different?" "Yes. Now stop it and let me concentrate" Dean gives him a weird look.

Soon they reach closer to them, as much, that now they are visible to even Dean. Dean quickly gets ready with his colt, waiting eagerly for the right moment to shoot. But Stefan interrupts, pushing Dean back, while he himself is still facing them and uses the arrow he has been carrying, to kill them.

As soon as the arrows hit them, they fall. Stefan and Dean reach closer to them, to examine them. "Why did you stop me?" Dean asks in frustration."Because we needed mild vervain in their system." "What do you mean?" Dean asks, trying to make sense out of it."What you have with you is strong, it might turn out harmful, they might die.""Well I guess that's what we want here! Don't tell me that you have changed your plans. Are you trying to be friends with them? Are you trying to tell me that you are getting brotherly feeling here!""Shut up Dean I am trying to do nothing like that, will you stop judging me?" Dean puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder, trying to comfort him."Hey! Please don't get me wrong I was just teasing you. I know! I know you are helping." Stefan smiles, trying to show the gesture of appology. They both carry the unconcious body to a corner. Realizing that it is getting dark and they won't be able to return back at time, they build their tents and decide to stay there. They are fully alert and aware that the bodies might gain consciousness at anytime so they are keeping a check on them time to time.

Having nothing to do Dean unzips his bag and brings out his red colored diary to kill the time.

Dear Impala

Who thought the last time, that when I'll talk to you next, I won't be using my cozy bed! Laying on it, I won't be pulling the drawer of my bed side table to bring you out gently. Instead I would rather be sitting here in the interior of a jungle, where its dark and I would be using my mobile's torch to get a little light in this darkness so that I can share my feelings with you. I know you too are missing my bed and my room. But it's a matter of only few hours more (well I hope so). Okay don't lose hope, you know I won't let you stay here longer. We'll find a way to get out of here soon.

Anyways just for your information - I am not alone her, Junior Salvatore is also here with me. What? You're not understanding whom I am talking about? Oh come on! I am talking about the Junior Vampire, Stefan. He is a cool pal. Well he certainly has a sharp brain. I wonder do all vampires have sharp brain! Ha! Whom am I kidding? Take the case of the Older Salvatore, do you think he has a sharp mind? ;)

As soon as Dean ends up writing this line in his diary, his phone buzzes. He checks the name flashing on the screen, it shows Sammy'. Receiving the call quickly he says "hey Sammy are you okay?" "Hey Dean its me Damon, sorry had to call through Sam's number, we have signal problem here. Luckily Sam's mobile is still working." "Oh yeah! We are also facing the same issue. I wonder how the mobile caught the signal this time. Well I am glad, that it did!" "We just saw a new generation vampire here. He was running after a man wearing a red shirt. Stefan noticed, we ran to save the stranger from the vampire's attack." "Did you succeed?" Dean asks in excitement. "Yeah we succeeded in saving the man, but the vampire fled away" Damon's anger aroused out of his failure is palpable. Dean tries to comfort him. "Don't worry, it is just a beginning, obstacles won't keep us from accomplishing our mission, right?" "Yes. I won't lose patience and control." "That's the Damon I know" saying this Dean smiles."Alright I'll keep informing you about the situation, provided that our mobiles won't betray us" smiles Damon. "Yeah. You take care of yours as well as of Sammy" Dean's concern was palpable. "Don't worry Dean he is safe with me" Damon assures him. "I know. I am sure. I trust you." "I trust you too, you'll also take care of Stefan." "You don't have to ask" smiles Dean. "By the way you forgot your bag here, how are you managing without it? And how come you both are together Damon?" As Dean asks this, the call disconnects due to lack of signal.

Chapter 9

Dean goes to Stefan's tent and discovers that it's empty. He turns to go out to search him, that something catches his sight. Dark Green in color, although it's not visible easily, but some how it didn't escape from Dean's vision. He goes closer and picks it up. Velvety in touch, it couldn't wait to get opened so it escapes from Dean's hand and falls down, in a manner that as soon as it hits the ground, it opens to the page which is half covered with someone's handwriting. He picks it up and starts reading, knowing it too well that it's not very appreciable to read someone's diary, but anyhow now he cannot resist. But before that he switches to the first page of the diary and there its written clearly

This diary belongs to Stefan Salvatore, not meant to be read by anyone but Stefan!

He randomly turns over the pages and halts to a page and starts reading.

Hello Damon

Reading the name of the person whom Stefan addresses his thoughts to through his diary, Dean bursts out to a laugh. "Dude Damon! Seriously? Oh my God!" saying this he resumes to his reading...

I fought with you today. I know you must be thinking what's new in this! We often fight with each other for some or the other reason. Sometimes I really think - are we addicted to fighting? I mean is it where always our life will take us to, fighting with each other? Truth be told I don't enjoy fighting with you! Since the moment we have reunited, that certainly has strengthen our bond, I have tried to shy away from all possible reasons which could lead to a fight between us. But don't you dare think that I am a coward. I can fight with you equally, but what's the point in fighting with my own brother?
I am not being an emotional but don't you see, don't you feel that how much I adore you? You are my older brother, a person to whom I can always look upon at times of need. I want to be with you, I want to be there for you. I want you to be there for me when I need you. I am tired of fighting with my own brother. I want like other brothers to enjoy the brotherhood between us. Am I asking too much?
Well today I met Elena. She was disturbed. She did share something about you. Man she wants to make it up to you. At least give her one chance. Trust her! That is what is needed if you wish a relationship to work successfully.That is what I need from you. I want you to trust me as I trust you. Trust that what I am doing, might be a different way from yours but I won't let you happen anything, I won't let anything happen to any of our friends. They are our life. They have given a new meaning to our life, without them it was nothing. They are the reason that we are together today. They have made us feel that there is also another side of our life, of the way we are leading our life.
Fighting with each other won't give any good result. What we need is to listen to each other, to understand each other. Hope you'll be able to realize it someday. Hope that someday' comes soon.

Then Dean reaches to the latest entry made by Stefan. Just to know his latest fresh ideas, which might help him to know Stefan better, he starts reading.

Hello Damon
Although you are not here with me but that doesn't mean you are out of my mind. Well I am damn sure that wherever you are, you are enjoying my absence thoroughly. Enjoy it till you can brother. ;) I wonder what are you doing right now! Being with Sam , I am sure he must be boring you. No I know he is a good guy, but then you are not. ;) And when a good and a bad guy meet each other its normally the bad guy who gets bored in the company.
Elena! Thinking about her are you? Won't help! You must pay attention to other stuffs like what's going on around you. Might be possible, there is a danger lurking around you and you are unaware? Come on Damon, wake up and get to work. Hey one question - Are you in your true form or disguising? No! This thought didn't come to my mind out of blue. But actually I just saw a crow here,is there any chance that it's you?
Well I am doing nothing here, just getting disturbed by the voice of animals. No they are not around us, they are far away. I am all alert. Well do you know t

Noticing that Stefan has not completed his entry, in fact he hasn't even written the whole of the last word! What could be the possible reason that he didn't even complete the word?' came to his mind. Feeling the urgency of Stefan to leave the tent, alerts Dean. Keeping the diary a side, he leaves the tent to search for Stefan.

"Hey Damon I just found something around the river bank" ,saying this Sam sits in front of Damon on a rock, as big as he needs to support his weight. Damon is enjoying the warmth of the bonfire."What is it?" asks Damon bringing his full attention to what Sam is showing him, an orange garland hanging in his hand. "A garland'? What is so suspicious about this garland?" "Look at the color of the garland, its orange or you may say saffron', a color which is popular among Indians, Hindus." "So do you mean to say that this new generation is Hindu'?" "Well I am not sure. I don't think so actually, but may be that they do idol worship. I mean may be the Gods whom the Indians worship?" "Or may be they just follow their method but worship a totally different thing!" suggests Damon. "I cannot deny that too" says a confused Sam.