Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Review
My comments entirely based on your Review...I have done Tauba from YHM now...no more shots...😆

lol...at Your Mom's Comments...hahha...
No...I don't think This is going to get Serious...They wanted to show SK's epi on Eid Day/YHM 500 Epi hence Its just TP to stretch it ...Inserting Drama and then showing family celebrating with SK would have been weird...😆

Trio Plan is to make Shagun Super Heroine...to make her Entry in Bhalla House..

Mihir-Rink whatever Drama...is to keep Raj-Resha busy and make them feel employed...

Good Night...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

Thanks for the Review
My comments entirely based on your Review...I have done Tauba from YHM now...no more shots...😆

lol...at Your Mom's Comments...hahha...
No...I don't think This is going to get Serious...They wanted to show SK's epi on Eid Day/YHM 500 Epi hence Its just TP to stretch it ...Inserting Drama and then showing family celebrating with SK would have been weird...😆

Trio Plan is to make Shagun Super Heroine...to make her Entry in Bhalla House..

Mihir-Rink whatever Drama...is to keep Raj-Resha busy and make them feel employed...

Good Night...

yes 

it got solved like a joke and rasman as the7 joker like always 

but i still think he transferred company in ishita name 

and that twist will come later 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Basically Ishita is ready for consummation only because doctor has said.. there are chances for her to become a mom.. In case doc says u have zero chances... she's happy to be a lifetime Virgin I guess... RKB can find himself call girls when he's out to tours.. as it is.. Ishita doesn't have any objections for RKB viewing adult sites na.. so yeh kya badi baat hai...

*no ... I have no interest in talking about Ruhi anymore.. that's a closed chapter for me,,, CV's hit the final nail in the coffin when they made Ruhi do all this baby nautanki..
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw... I didn't understand why did Ishita get ready to go to hospital, she could have very well make someone understand.. but nah... Was she expecting a baby even before consummation ? May be a miracle like our mythologies... Beti ... yeh lo tere liye beti ka vardaan de raha hoon kindda miracle ..

SP ne CV's ko shaayad bacha di.. aaj ka scene edit karke ..  Shame on CV's & SP to tackle infertility so insensitively .. I know at least a few who are infertile would puke if I narrate them what hppd in YHM..

BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serious

Basically Ishita is ready for consummation only because doctor has said.. there are chances for her to become a mom.. In case doc says u have zero chances... she's happy to be a lifetime Virgin I guess... RKB can find himself call girls when he's out to tours.. as it is.. Ishita doesn't have any objections for RKB viewing adult sites na.. so yeh kya badi baat hai...

*no ... I have no interest in talking about Ruhi anymore.. that's a closed chapter for me,,, CV's hit the final nail in the coffin when they made Ruhi do all this baby nautanki..

hahahaha bhai

well said 

the fact that she did not object to adult sites were hilarious 

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --mancityfan--

So

In the fear that he is dying

And needs to make ishita financially secure

He will put company in her name

And when the trouble breaks

She will be in trouble

& "then it will b Balh replayed!! 😊
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annthew

& "then it will b Balh replayed!! 😊

looks like it 
-MS- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all have assumed previously Mihir would turn grey at some point considering EK's track record, is it the first step towards it, specially when Shagun is about to make a come back? Or is it just an opportunity for Mihir aka Raj to share some screen space that he's missing from lately? Time will tell.
Rinki can be the instigator but Mihir will never turn his back on Raman.

Romi-Sarika-Abhishek angle might pave the way for Shagun to get back into the Bhallas' world...yet again.

Kameene brothers along with that Jhakar might cause something serious this time and I too think Ishita might end up being the unintentional casualty.

YHM is trying to portray an infertile woman remains infertile till she's a virgin. ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ Accha mazaak bana diya itne sensitive issue ka ... 
BombayTroll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MS-

We all have assumed previously Mihir would turn grey at some point considering EK's track record, is it the first step towards it, specially when Shagun is about to make a come back? Or is it just an opportunity for Mihir aka Raj to share some screen space that he's missing from lately? Time will tell.
Rinki can be the instigator but Mihir will never turn his back on Raman.

Romi-Sarika-Abhishek angle might pave the way for Shagun to get back into the Bhallas' world...yet again.

Kameene brothers along with that Jhakar might cause something serious this time and I too think Ishita might end up being the unintentional casualty.

YHM is trying to portray an infertile woman remains infertile till she's a virgin. ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ Accha mazaak bana diya itne sensitive issue ka ... 

hahaha

monal 

your last lines are hilarious 

it seems that is what writers think 

as for the rest of it 

i agree 

ishita will land in trouble for the mess kameena brothers create