#3 Asya ff unique love part 24-27 *thread links in the index @ pg 1

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
hello all lovely readers and friends
๐Ÿ˜Š
welcum to the third thread of this journey๐Ÿฅณ
and now i look back...where i still haven't edited those lines...where i posted for the first time
i wrote i was new in the forum...with zero friends...without even knowing how it all functions...was unknown to rules too...
ohk m growing nostalgic...now๐Ÿ˜Ž i've put on these goggals to hide my wet eyes๐Ÿ˜†
but asya made me write and there i was๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and here i am...
why for u all have beeen so wonderful people to me๐Ÿ˜›
the friends i made here are all special...and i value your time...not the love...pyaar ko tola ni jaata ..i know๐Ÿ˜‰
m grateful to ach and everyone who has been a part of this journey so far...and who are planning to continue till the end๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
even to those silent readers...here goes my hearty thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ...just a request...pls show up and drop ur reviews too๐Ÿ˜Š
words seem to fail to describe how happy i feel right now as i open this new thread๐Ÿ˜ณ
pehle to a big hand for u all...for supporting me soo much๐Ÿ‘
and the one word now...which is the only thing i can say right now

yes for all those monosyllablic comments too
m thankful to u guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now on the previous thread...i've replied to all your comments
do check them...๐Ÿ˜‰...whilst i come back here to update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thread 1

thread 2

part 24...below

part 25... page 28   

part 26... page 84    

part 27...page 118

thread 4
Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this update is a b'day gift to you tehs๐Ÿ˜‰

happy birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

credit- Niya_789

๐Ÿ˜›part- 24๐Ÿ˜›

Zoya sat in her room with the girls around. Her mind riling the thoughts of sudden disappearance of stella.

While in the hall rickwood sat with asad and eric revealing the attack intentions.

"the night I was returning from the hospital I saw someone sneaking out from stella's quarter. I followed him and what I saw left me stumped. Gary himself handed the money to stella who was also returning home from zestate." Rickwood told them with utmost hate for the servant who served him all of these years.

Asad swallowed the lump in his throat as he thought of the consequences of that night.

"I swear I'll not leave that gary.i'll kill him...i'll burn his home to ashes" anger surged in asad's eyes as the lion in him came alive.

"asad calm down...this case is to be solved carefully.yesterday morning I paid a visit to stella when she was ready to come here. As I was his master and a gunman in front of her she admitted but.."

"dad but wat?" eric asked

"but she said that gary is powerful now and that the city council would be making him more powerful...somethng like that" rickwood frowned.

"what...what does that mean" asad asked scrunching his eyebrows in concentration as if remembering something

"that exactly I fail to understand asad."

"stella? Where is she now and why did she do what she did?" asad asked.

"where she should be...behind the bars!the camera recordings were a better proof so we won the case against her...but still we don't have any proof that gary has paid her.stella and gary are school friends...there's something more to their relationship where money revolves...i asked her and she told me gary has some intimate pics of her by which he threatened her to do so...she did wrong"

"how the hell...i mean if stella admits he paid her...and you saw that right?" asad let out a frustrated sigh.

"gary is indeed a powerful man asad. stella did say that but gary's attorney is stronger than Lara. As for me ...yes I am the witness and I'll surely give my statement but before that we need the earlier papers regarding gary and...er...zoya's case of  5 years back. If we get those no body's gonna come in our way."

Asad pursed his lips... "when's the date?"

"day after tomorrow. But in order to get those papers we need to involve zoya...and I don't know how we can do that!"

"I know...i know where are those papers...we don't need to involve her in all this." Asad said standing up.

"where?" eric asked standing to asad's level

"Regal Princess" asad said with a new hope in his eyes as a smile took a birth at the corner of his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya was reading a business magazine when she heard a knock.she hit the button on her remote and let dilshaad in.

"umh! Phupi...mai bore ho chuki hu ye soup se. why don't u get me pizza."

Dilshaad chuckled at her and said "zoya itni badi hogai ho ab to band karo ye complaints!"

Zoya hugged dilshaad carefully so that her injured shoulder wouldn't sprain "phupi mai aapse shikayat ni karungi to kisse karungi? Pta he phupi aaj mujhe ammi ki bohat yaad aa rahi he"

Dilshaad caressed her face "mai bhi to tumhari ammi huna zoya? Asad ki ammi ko apni ammi ni bulaogi?"

"nahi! Nikaah tak aap meri phupi he" zoya pulled out a pout anticipating another chuckle from dilshaad.

"ohk to ab apni phupi ke haatho se soup piyo."

Zoya sighed dramatically "sirf aaj...kal mujhe pizza chaiye"

"ohk mohtarma...ab ye lo aaa.." dilshaad fed zoya and looking at her innocent face a mother's heart swelled up remembering the harsh period zoya faced. No matter how deep she tried pushing the reality...everytime she looks at zoya her eyes gave ways to tears. Zoya noticed those and asked

"aye phupi! Kya hua?"

Dilshaad wiped her tears and hugged zoya "kuch nahi zoya...bas esehi"

"jhoot! Phupi mujhe sach jaan na he. Kuch to hua he.aap wo phupi nahi rahi jo humesha apne dukh mujhse share karti thi."

"zoya kuch nahi hua he..." dilshaad looked away distantly "tum bhi to wo zoya ni rahi jo humesha apne dukh mujhse share karti thi...ya fir kabhi tum wo zoya thi hi nahi" saying so dilshaad left with an empty bowl.

Zoya frowned as her eyes dwelled with tears ... why do I feel something is wrong? Haan phupi mene aapse meri zindagi ka bada sach chupaya he...par aap hi sochiye me apne muh se wo sab aapko kese batati' zoya thought

In the kitchen wiping her wet hands dilshaad thought mai jaanti hu meri bacchi ki tumhare liye wo sab batana kathin hota par agar tum bata deti to me yaha  5 saal pehle aakar kuch to karti. Akeli tum sab kuch sahti rahi aur me kuch bhi na kar saki'

Naani baa walked in kitchen and saw dilshaad crying again.she was well aware of the depressing thoughts running in dilshaad's mind.she hugged her.

"dilshaad ye shaadi ka ghar he...ab jo hua wo hum theek nahi kar sakte par hum uski zindagi rangeen zaroor bana sakte he."

They broke apart and nani baa wiped her daughter's tears. "kalse sangeet ki taiyaariya bhi shuru karni he. Chalo aao guest list banate he"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"shit!"Asad hit the tire of his car in frustration.standing outside the docks rickwood asked "what happened?"

"it was a dead end! I was sure those papers were in the ship but...I found the ashes...i think zoya has burnt those in order to keep the truth from me." Asad kept his elbow on the car door shaking his head.

"oh no! without those papers...i don't think...i need to talk to Lara.lets go."

They were driving when rickwood's phone buzzed. A call from office... Asad waited patiently for rickwood to be done with the call.

"pull over asad...we need to split." Rickwood said.

After stopping the car he said "asad now I understand what stella meant about city council making gary more powerful.it was all planned. Tomorrow evening the city council have set the meeting in san francisco. This is about the same huge project we proposed to start here."

Asad's mind ran as he heard "yeah I knew it!! I knew if gary wanted her he wouldn't try to kill her.so now I get it...this was planned. Gary tried distracting us so that we don't attend the city council meeting and he gets the project.?"

"exactly! This would make anyone powerful...but ZOAD needs this project.now listen...u go home start packing and I go to Lara.make sure u book the tickets for tonight...u must leave tonight."

"but...i...how can I leave her alone..."

"she's not alone asad...i promise nothing will happen to zoya.but try and understand...this was what zoya wanted...its her dream and ur doing it for her. If she was in her good health...I know she would go in any condition...even if u tell her now she would."

"okay I'll do this for her...i would go but with such a short notice m afraid I can prepare..."

"that's not a problem...as I said zoya aspired about it so she has everything ready.just go and ask her...and you have the morning to urself...edit it and perform...remember ZOAD needs this project."

"yes sir.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in zoya's room she lay on her bed thinking meri zindagi ka sach jo bhi ho par sabse bada sach to yahi he ki me asad se beintehaan mohabbat karti hu' she smiled remembering their airport encounter where he wished her salam. The times they fought over silly things...be it eric and nzma's friendship or her passwords. The times they stole glances...the times they stood close in a heated proximity surrounding them. The mornings where she would sneak in her balcony to see jahapana's well toned sexy body. She blushed at the thought and chewed her lower lip.

"wah wah! Aaj to koi tamatar jesa laal lag raha he" nzma's voice came in.

Zoya started to say something but looked down embarrassed. "oye hoye! Lagta he bhabi bhaijaan ke khayalo me khoi he" nuzzhat teased.

Zoya threw a cushion at her "how did u guys get in? wait where's my remote?"

"remote yaha he...wo kya hena bhabi asad bhaijaan ka challenge hum sab ko interesting laga to humne socha ki unki  thodi madat kardete he" humairah teased.

"baaji ...dekha aapne...sab apne bhaijaan ki chamchiya he..."zoya pouted looking at nikhat.

"aww!! Koi baat ni zoya. Mai hoo na! in sabko jaane do apne bhaijaan ke pass...aaj raat hum ek saath ek romantic film dekhe?" nikhat winked at zoya.

"areee...humne esa kab kaha? Hum humari bhabi se bohat pyaar karte he. Hena nuzzhat?" nzma sat near zoya.

"haan...haan bilkul nzma" nuzzhat joined them leaving humairah stand alone with the remote.

"what?...mai...mai to ye remote..." humairah giggled nervously like a stupid "haan ye remote dekh rahi thi theek se chal ra he ki ni.mai yaha rakhti hu na...ye lijiye bhabi" she came to zoya putting the remote at the headboard.

Zoya twisted humairah's ears and all burst out laughing.

"khabardar jo apne bhaijaan ki zara bhi madat ki ye challenge poora karne me...mai bhi dekhti hu ye jahapana kab tak haar ni maante" zoya folded her hands and there goes another round of laughter.

Dinner was full of sangeet planning and all.zoya's eyes searched asad as he wasn't home still. ye mr. khan bhi na! pta ni subah se kaha gayab he!' she ate her food uninterestingly not caring about her appetite. Dilshaad didn't forced her as she knew her very well.zoya always ate less and at nights she was seen searching food in the fridge...sometimes icecream or her leftover pizzas!

She returned back to her room along with nikhat to select a movie for the night.their fingers danced on many names and stopped at letters to juliet'

They smiled at each other coz it was the movie of their common interest.from the window nikhat saw asad outside the room.

She cleared her throat "lo...akhir Juliet ka romeo aaa hi gaya" zoya blushed "baaji aap bhi naa!"

Nikhat left and asad entered "hi"

"hey urself! Where were you from the morning?"

"umh...wo had some work...um see what I brought for u!" he took out a pizza box from behind him

"pizza!!!" zoya almost yelled in excitement like a  year old child.

"shh!! Zoya dheere bolo" he sat on the bed near her as she took the pizza box and opened it.taking the first bite slowly relishing it and licking the cheese from her lips she said

"MA!! Pta he mr. khan this was all I needed." she munched over the bites and said in between "superb" asad pursed his lips and pinched the bridge of his nose as she tore the masala packet.

"ms. Farooqi...aap ye bedsheet..." He looked at her open mouthed as she opened the coke can messing the bedsheet more.

Being OCD he let out a sigh and glared at zoya.she put down the can and gulped the coke innocently. "sorry!"

"sorry ki baat ni he ms. Farooqi. Ye bhi koi tareeka hua...wo" his eyes lingered on her lips where the drop teased her sensuous skin.she curled her toes as she noticed his gaze.

He put his index finger below the drop taking it on it and gave a thurst with his thumb letting the drop blow away.she looked down and played with the cardboard of pizza box twisting and scratching it.

"aapne dinner kiya?" she asked him to which he shook his head in no

She raised a pizza slice to his mouth and he smiled before taking a bite of it. "thank you"

When she was finished with 2 more slices she gave him the box back and he shook  his head knowing well that she was asking him to put it in the fridge.

"zoya...i am leaving for san fransisco in 3 hrs or so"

"what?? But why ...I mean u telling me now?"

"it just came up now zoya! Remember the city council meeting which was to be held for ur dream project."

"oh my god! How can I forget it? Shit! I want to come too"

"no u ain't coming anywhere! Do u trust me on this?"

"more than me.but...I want to"

"ur not well zoya! I need to edit the presentation. Ur having it right?"

"yeah ...left shelf,3rd door in our study" she replied resting back.

He smiled as she mentioned our study'. "ohk I'll fetch it"

"asad...i...we need that project.pls be back soon with that."

"I will. ..er I want a promise"

"again!!!" she looked at him disbelivingly

"parso tak me wapas aaunga...I want u to take care of my zoya till then."

"ji hoozoor! Aur kuch?"

"aur ...um I ..."

"rehne dijiye mr. khan. Mai samajh gayi! Jaiye jaiye san fransisco se kuch seekh ke aaiyega. Kam se kam dil ki baat baya karna to seekh hi aaiyega" she chuckled and he looked down embarrassed.

He stood up and pecked her forehead "gud night"

"g'night. Will miss you"zoya smiled at him.

"don't worry I may write an email to my Juliet" he winked pointing to the letters to juliet' DVD placed on the bed near her.

"bye mr. khan...i.hope my dream come true." She smiled at him.

"bye ms. Farooqi...be sure I'll make ur dream come true"

do hit like and comment!!!!!!!

i want my readers back...so those who have disappeared...come back

silent readers...pls show up

๐Ÿ˜ƒ and regular ones...kehne ki zaroorat he hi nahi

comments are must...usse pehle likes bhi๐Ÿ˜‰

hope u all loved this one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATZZZ 4 new thread ๐ŸฅณEdited by binuuu - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first of all sorry for late comment sue ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nice chapter dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Stella behind bars ๐Ÿฅณ
yeh gary ๐Ÿ˜ก
poor zoya.. how much she suffered ๐Ÿ˜ญ
she destroyed reports ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope everything will be fine soon...
pizza scene is wonderful..
loves zoya's and dilshaad's scenes..
very emotional..
Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratz on new thread.
Awesome chapter.
Loved it.
Asya moment was cute.
Hope asad gets the project.
End this gary's chapter soon.
I just hate him.
I think he's gonna do something big n bad.
Continue soon.
Don't make us wait too long.Edited by Kabhibloom - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sue super update yaar hope they will get that project continue soon๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanx 4 pm. Congrax 4 thread 3.
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res ๐Ÿ˜‰
Unres ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh good stella is behind the bars ๐Ÿ‘
Garry is strong its also good bcoz i don't like Villian who are weak phir maza hi kaisa ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ab jaldi humara hero kuch kare ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Zoya was also good loved their little moment it was short but cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ab m just waiting for face off
Ab soch rhi hogi sbko praise kiya par mujhe bhool gyi haina?? ๐Ÿ˜†
Update toh tune hi likha hai pagal toh tu toh sbse mast hai ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Are congo b toh kehna tha new thread k liye dekh bhool gyi na teri wajah se ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chal ab jaldi se aa kr.. !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
Amin21Khpulwak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing  update due dear๐Ÿ˜Š
so stella is behind the bar 
hope to see gary with her ASAP
like it
do update soonish๐Ÿ˜‰