Mere Jevan Saathi (AryDigital) - GoharR, HareemF, HasanN - PROMOS Pg3 - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Talaal asked her what made you stay She said mohabbat because Talaal said he loved her the night before She made her decision after thinking about What Mohid taught her all these months and how Talaal stood up for her when Simran put those gross allegations on her and Mohid
Talaal fell in love with her and she thought well and decided that she should forgive her jeevan saathis mistakes and give him a chance She also told him to trust her when she says all of her mohabbat is for him and him only

+++++
Mohid Simran as I knew was based on Surat showing him the path he used to show her till now; They both had FBs of all the hatred between them; Surat told Mohid the one you married was not yours but the one you are leaving is yours
Also when he went to Simran to tell his decision He was actually going to tell her that it is over but then he saw the change in her when she said don't divorce me I will by your name and you are free to marry a girl of your choice
He thought of her and Surat's words and made the decision to stay with her
+++++

Compromise was there in both marriages but compromise bhi karna padta hai shadi mein
Love toh ho hi jaayega between them that is for us to assume
+++++

Agreed too much time was wasted on Farnaaz n Surat's mom
Also that Aliyaan right from the start I knew he was fishy He was not associated with Fayz but was another type ka loser
+++++

The end was nice though as the general idea was to accept your jeevan saathi with all the pluses n minuses
I liked the endings, no divorce from either couple...and both decided to give their partner a chance... very wise decision.. 
Breaking a relation is easy but to keep it intact is the challenge, and in our religion divorce is the most hateful word...happy ending!!
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

They couldve shown them falling in love if they hadnt wasted so many episodes on his mums bimaari and Farnaaz

Agreed the only annoying link in the drama was fernaz nd too much time was given to her dramey bazian