A New Vibarth FF (Chapt 5 (continue),Sept 2 pg8)

Sahara92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi Guys!

So I have a very close friend, and we have been friends since grade 5. She is in love with this show, more so than even I am. And she had warned me not to watch today's episode for my own sanity. She was devastated by today's episode. So she requested that I write a FF from where it left off. So I obliged. 

She requested she not be mentioned by name, but she knows who she is. She is the one probably refreshing the page every 5 minutes to make sure she doesn't miss this. Since you already called me like 5x, I am posting an unfinished chapter. I will write as much as I can, promise. 

So this one is for you. I hope that it gives you a little peace and takes away most of the pain. I know how emotional and passionate you are about everything in life. It is a quality that I have always admired. But today, it seems to give you a lot of pain. But please remember that every time you have thought something bad was going to happen (like Parth dying or the slap or Laksh's confusing tweets), you were wrong. Until you know for sure, don't assume because you just seem to add to your own trouble. And I promise that I will write as many FF as you request or at least until you feel better. 

Please, please don't be sad!!!

Chapter 1

Parth was furious. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, but the overall circumstances he found his life to be surrounded by. He had told her not to say anything, yet she took all the punishment without uttering a single word to him. She left without saying anything. He was angry and maybe it was at her. But more than anger, he felt broken. He recalled the conversation in the dance room word for word. He had promised her forever and asked only that she wait. He trusted her to wait and she trusted him to love only her. Because of those very promises he knew that one day everything would be okay. He knew that there was no way that they wouldn't find a way to be together. But the time apart is what caused him to be in constant pain. The problem was that he didn't know how to deal with this pain. He rather feel the anger because it hurt him a little less. So instead of allowing himself to be filled with pain and bitterness, he let the anger grow.

He sat in silence the entire way home. He hadn't uttered a word, but couldn't seem to shut his mind off. His mind buzzed with trying to think of a million ways that they could have avoided this situation. It pondered of the betrayal he felt by his mother and the betrayal he felt by his kismet. But it always seemed to come to rest at Vibha. He would figure out a way to be with her. He didn't care what it took, but he would be with her and soon.

"Parth, we are home now. Will you at least talk to me now?"

Parth looked over at his mother. She was tired and he felt guilty knowing that he caused her so much pain. But it wasn't within his control to feel the way he felt about Vibha. And nor was there anyway that he would obey this wish of hers. He just couldn't.

"I am only going to talk about this once. I love her, and only her. I know that promise I made to you and I will fulfill. I have no doubt of that. But I have also made promises to her and I will fulfill them my entire life."

"Parth, try to understand. It isn't right"

Parth let out breath and stared at the ceiling. He didn't know how to explain this better. He wished he had the right words to make her see reason, to make her understand. Maybe she would never understand, but he wasn't going to give up especially when it concerned Vibha.

"Your husband abuses you. He abuses your son. And that I know that isn't right, yet you allowed it to continue. She protected me. She understood everything about me, whether it was my pain or guilt and even my anger. She saved me countless time, even though as a teacher she should have had me expelled. She did more for me than anyone has ever done. In two years, she wouldn't have been my teacher. But in those two years, I would never learn to love her any less"

He walked up to his mother and placed his hands on her shoulders. He didn't want her to think that she was losing her son. But she needed to understand that his son had made a decision, which he would stand by his entire life.

"I don't care what the world or society says. She is the only one that is right for me. And I will never let anything come in our way. I am not going away from you or backing down from my responsibilities. But I am not also going to be unfaithful to what lies within my heart."

His mom just stood quietly and stared at her son. Her faced started showing traces of remorse and guilt. She knew that her son was to equally blame, but she had allowed Vibha to take all the blame. That action spoke more than anything else. But she had been selfish for her son. She couldn't bear to let her son lose his way, so she had stood her ground no matter how wrong it may have felt.

"The school won't allow her back"

"Maybe and maybe not. But that school will only be part of my life for one more year, and she will be part of that one year and more. Mom, I know that one day you will accept it. But until you do, I still can't bear to stay away from her. Mom, I need her more than I have ever needed anyone. And I am going to see her"

Without waiting for a response, Parth just entered his room and closed the door behind him. He lay on his bed, replaying the moments he got with her. He remembered the moments on the train. He remembered the moments in the library and he remembered seeing her the last time. He remembered it all, but it still wasn't enough. In contrast, it seemed to add to his anxiety. He really needed to see her and with every passing moment the anxiousness seemed to build. He looked at the clock on his night stand and saw that it was already midnight. He knew that she lived a four hour drive and that it wasn't appropriate to leave at this time.

But still he change into a black shirt and jeans and grabbed the keys to his jeep. He was going. He left a note on the fridge saying that he was driving to see his friends and may not be back until later tomorrow or today for that matter. He didn't care if it was appropriate or not, he was going.

Parth drove with fury. He ignored the beautiful scenery, filled with large trees and endless farmland. He ignore that the cool and calming wind that came with the early mornings. He ignored the passing clear body of waters. He just drove straight and fast. And as a result, a normally four hour drive took two and half hours. He turned into the building that she resided in and parked in front of their balcony. As he turned off the engine, he wondered what to do next.

It was almost three in the morning and the entire city was asleep. None of the lights in her house were own and he wondered if she was actually sleeping. The past few days were already hard enough on the both of them, and he didn't want to take away the few moments of rest she may be getting now. He looked up staring at the balcony for a few moments before kicking his tire.

He still didn't care. He wanted to see her and so he would risk taking away from her sleep. He knew he had the right floor from the address that dadi had given him when she had invited him for her birthday. But he had guessed which balcony based on the house number, so he wasn't completely sure. But still he would risk it.  He turned and started climbing the pipe and entered their home from the balcony. He quietly opened the balcony door and entered into their living room. There was a little bit of light coming in from the fridge, so he was able to make up the outlines of the furniture and hallway. He looked at the pictures on the wall and was relieved to see that Vibha's was at the center. He walked to that picture of hers and stared at it for a moment. It was a simple picture of her in a white salwar, on the stairs and ignoring the camera in favour of the book in her hands. It was beautiful and the very essence of her.

A simple picture took away from the anger and anguish he had been feeling for the past day. He started to feel hope that he may actually get back to being happy, as he was when he was with her. He walked down that hall and started at the four days in front of him. One in four chances that he picked the right door. The odds were definitely not in his favour. He notices that two of the doors had lights streaming from the bottom and he walked towards them. He placed his ear to the door and tried to make out any noise that may be coming from the room. The first one seemed quite, but the second one he heard sobs. He knew which door was hers. 

He gently turned the handle and slipped in quietly. The room was a modest size with an inviting feel to it. He could almost see her sitting by her large window, ignoring the book in her hands and just staring at the rain. But, she wasn't by her window right now. Instead she was lying in a fetal position and facing away from him. He could tell she was trying to smoother her sobs into her pillow, and it pained him. After meeting her, his definition and threshold of pain was constantly changing. He had thought his share of pain and suffering would be limited to the loss of his father and the struggles faced by his mother and him. But now, he knew how wrong he was. He then thought there was nothing more unbearable than the pain he felt from being away from her. But he had been wrong. The most unbearable pain came from watching the person he loved and the one he that had given him strength, be in pain herself. She seemed to be too engrossed in her own suffering to notice her surrounding, or him. So he walked up to her and gently tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned in surprise and was about to scream but Parth had already placed his hand over her mouth. He saw the recognition set and the confusion and fear begin to reflect within her eyes. But more than that, he noticed how red her eyes were. Her faced was covered in tears, her hair was a mess and her eyes were bloodshot. She hadn't gotten any rest at all. And he suspected she hadn't stopped crying for a single moment, and still her eyes hadn't dried out. He sat in front of her as she leaned against her bed. He didn't want her to speak just yet, so he still hadn't removed his hand from her mouth.

With his other hand, he moved away the hairs that stuck to her faced and wiped away all the tears. He himself felt a few tears fall from his eyes as she began to cry again. He finally took his hand away from her mouth and held her face in his hands. He again started to wipe away the fresh tears and moved her closer to him.

"Parth"

She let out a strangled breath as she put her hands around his neck. He kissed her forehead and left his lips there more a few more moments.

She was about to say something, but he placed a finger on her lips and stopped her. He traced her lips with his fingers before looking up at her.

"Get ready. We are going out for a while"

"Parth, I can't. It's in the middle of the night"

"I am not asking. Get ready, or I will wake the entire house"

"Parth"

"Vibha! I am not in the mood. You made a decision without me and you went away. Now I am making the decision."

He pulled her faced closer to his and stared right into her eyes. He wanted her know the gravity of anger he felt at her actions and at her going away from him. He wanted to understand that in this moment, he was in control and that he wouldn't be leaving without her.

"Get ready! Is dadi's room the one next to yours?"

Vibha nodded, slightly confused by his question.

"Get ready! I am going to talk to dadi for a moment. I saw the light on in her room, so I am pretty sure she is awake"

"Parth, no!"

"I am not asking. If you aren't going to get ready, I am going to carry you out. Meet me in the living room in five minutes"

Without waiting for a reply, he walked out. The situation had previously gone out of his control and it had resulted in him almost losing her. He wouldn't let that happen again. He walked to dadi's door and gently knocked.

"Come in"

Parth slowly opened the door to see dadi resting on her bed with a book. She was shocked to see Parth, but she hadn't yelled.

"Parth! How are you here or at this house?"

Parth kneeled before her and looked at her before speaking. He wanted her to see the sincerity and pain in his eyes. He didn't want to hide it from dadi.

"dadi! I am taking Vibha out for a few hours. I promise I won't let anything happen to her and will bring her back before everyone wakes up. Please, let me just take her for a few hours"

He pleaded with dadi. He knew it was a long shot. It may have been better just to sneak Vibha out without anyone knowing. But he didn't know what came over him. Perhaps it was the fact he wanted someone's blessing, and wanted someone that understood the relationship between him and Vibha. He may have made a mistake, but he didn't want to get Vibha in more trouble because of him.

"Take her"

Parth was startled at dadi's acceptance, but he didn't wait to question it. Instead he just thanked her and started to leave.

"You asked for her, didn't you?"

"Yes!"

Parth walked into the living room to find Vibha standing by the balcony. She was still in her blue night salwar, but her face seemed fresher. There were no more tears and her hair weren't sticking to her face. She looked a little more calm and peaceful. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on the railing and trapped her. He had missed her. He felt her warmth and it somehow made him feel safer. Her presence and closeness made him feel calmer. It was like that he finally took notice of the fresh breeze and stillness of the night because she was close to him. Without her, all of it seemed to disappear.

"Parth"

"Later, let's go for now"

But she didn't move. She turned in his arms and sighed as she hugged him. He felt her tears against his chest and he tightened his hold. It dawned on him that she had missed him as much as he had missed her. She had also waited her entire life of this very feeling. She had also waited for him and made promises only to him. In his anger, he had forgotten that.

"I am here now. I am not leaving you, mam! But, we need to go before someone wakes up and notices"

He walked down the balcony first and helped her down. He led her to his jeep and held the door as she got in. He took her hand in his and started driving. He didn't know the area, but he didn't care where they ended up as long as they could talk. He watched her. She had her hands griped around his arm and her nails digging into his skin. It was a little painful, but it served as a reminder that she was beside him. He guessed it was also the very reason she had such a strong grip on him, to remind herself that he was really here. He just wished that she would stop just staring out and looking so lost. He knew she was thinking, but it felt like her thoughts took her away from him. He felt as though she was beside him and holding his arm, that she was still miles away. And he didn't like the distance.

He just wanted to bring her back, so he broke the silence with the first thought that came to his mind.

"Have you eaten?"

"Huh?"

She looked up at him with confusion. He knew he was right about her being miles away. But at least she was with him now.

"Have you eaten? Are you hungry?"

She shook her head.

"No to which question? Have you eaten or you aren't hungry"

"Haven't eaten. But haven't really felt hungry either"

He tightened his fingers around the steering wheel. Their situation and life made him so angry. These were the moments they should have been making memorable and rejoicing over finding one another. But instead, both were so engrossed in their pain that it had reduced them into shells. It stole away the person he knew and made her so unaware. But he would make it right again. He would bring her back to him.

He stopped at a street vendor to buy two plates of food and drove them to a river bank he had spotted on his way over. He parked the car right in front of the water and helped her out. He hadn't noticed it before, but now this place seemed beautiful. It was a large, forested area with a large pool of water. The water had reflections of the stars and clouds above, but the moon was missing tonight. He set up the food on the hood of the jeep as Vibha stepped out in front of him. He placed his arms around her waist and to her surprise gently lifted her to place her atop the hood.

"Aren't you going to sit?"

Vibha nodded to the stop across from her, but he just stood in front of her with his arms on both sides of her. He took the plate of food and handed it to her. But she just stared at the food and made no move to eat.

"Eat"

She shook her head. Parth sighed at her difficulty. When he took a morsel of food and feed it to her himself, then only did she start chewing. But before he could feed her another bite, she took it into her own hands and feed it to him instead. They had only finished half the plate before Vibha put it aside, refusing to eat anymore.

"Ab kya Parth?"

"When I asked you not to say anything, then why did you resign?"

"The same reason you refused to let me say something"

Parth let out a sigh. They were both trying to do the same thing, but for one another. She had the same right he did in this relationship, but it still angered him that she did it.

"I know you are angry at me for resigning, but I rather accept your anger than let you get kicked out of warrior high"

Parth took a step back as he attempted to take a reign in his anger. He kicked the tire, startling Vibha, but she didn't dare say anything at this moment. She just watched him walk back and forth in silence and waited for him to speak again. He started to calm a little and stared at the view before speaking.

"Don't you get it, for me Warrior High's importance is limited to you. I can go to another school. Warrior High would only be part of my life for two year, but you..."

He turned to look at her, trying to plead for her to understand. He walked towards her and took a step on the jeep. He leaned over her, forcing her to lie on her back while he held his weight above her. She started to shift, a little uncomfortable by his proximity, but he didn't get up. He stopped her from shying away from him and forced her to stare right at him.

"Tum jaanti ho...I have never wanted much. I have only wanted my world to consist of my wife and my family. That's it. I've not even dreamt of a world beyond that. But none of that is possible without you. And with you, it seems within reach, it seems real. I can't bear being away from you. It seems to break me. It's like all my strength and will leaves my body and only you seem to consume my every thought."

He leaned down and rested his head on her shoulder. He could tell that her breathing had quickened and felt her warmth against his cheeks.  But his anxiety disappeared with having her so close. He sighed and got off her. He crossed his arms and rested his head on his hands while staring at the sky. There were still clouds covering the moon, but fewer than before and so now there was a bit more moonlight.

"How do I make you understand? Mujhe zindagi se sirf aur sirf tum chahiye. Mujhe tumhari zaarorat hai, Vibha"

Despite still looking at the sky and away from her, he couldn't help the tears that streamed down. Vibha quickly wiped all of them as he stared past her, unable to look at her just yet. She could feel herself breaking along with him. She could curse their fate for bring them to this point. She could allow herself to go deeper into the depression of the situation. She could allow their reality to continue to hurt them. Or she could be with him right now and try to figure out the future later.

She wiped her own tears before leaning to kiss him near his lips. She shifted so that she was half lying on him and resting her head on his chest.

"I love you. I don't care what they think is right or wrong. I need you too. Parth, more than anyone, I need you."

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to complete the chapter, but I had lost my internet. Otherwise it would have been up faster. Sorry!!

Chapter2 (incomplete)------page 2

Chapter 2 (complete)---page 4

Chapter 3 (complete)---page 5

Chapter4 (incomplete)------page 6

Chapter5 (incomplete)------page 8

Chapter5 (incomplete)------page 6

Edited by Sahara92 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waooow another amazing FF๐Ÿ‘
Just cant wait to read more pleasee do update soon and please do pm me when you will update..
You write si beautifully and i hope your friend will feel better,,and if not well tell her she has the full support of a hardcore devastated Vibharth fan
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing FF, enjoyed reading it. Very emotional, waiting for the update.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg how cn i miss dis one...
Amazing... I loved parths restlessness
He reached veebha...woww
Plz write soon...we veebharth fans r in pain

Thanks to ur sp friend
Sahara92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angevil786

Waooow another amazing FF๐Ÿ‘

Just cant wait to read more pleasee do update soon and please do pm me when you will update..
You write si beautifully and i hope your friend will feel better,,and if not well tell her she has the full support of a hardcore devastated Vibharth fan

Thank you!
She is sort of sensitive and get really attached so it is sometimes hard for her
She hasn't joined IF (despite my constant requests to), but reads the posts and the stories and loves a lot of your stories ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sahara92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Omggg how cn i miss dis one...
Amazing... I loved parths restlessness
He reached veebha...woww
Plz write soon...we veebharth fans r in pain

Thanks to ur sp friend

Lol you didn't miss it ๐Ÿ˜Š

It seems a lot of the fans are in pain, and will continue to write thanks to support from you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was truly awesome๐Ÿ‘
You described everything so well ๐Ÿ˜‰
I was smiling reading the last part ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx a lot for this ๐Ÿค—
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waooow๐Ÿ‘
I dont have words enough strong to tell you how woaw it is...
You are really the best writer i got to read on this forum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
You wrote so well, every single emotion is very well described and each actions is detailed enough so that we can easily imagin it in our minds, i enjoy each sentence of your work..i really love your FF and am thankfull to your friend who pushed you to write this..really your brilliant..

I will be waiting to read more...

PS : Sahara's friend am requesting you pleaaase do join the forum...i am waiting for you๐Ÿ˜‰
Loner_Rover thumbnail
Its superb I really enjoy reading this..
Tc
Edited by Shikha022 - 8 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so dis chapter ws incomplete..
I loved it so gd..
Ur d best...beautiful..
Actually Amazibg..
Plz write more