amazing promos
plz cont soon πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
fab promos!!! πŸ‘ cnt wait 2 read the first part πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
~*Milly*~ thumbnail
you know this maybe the first time i got all these comments i didn't even start yet well i could have post the first part yesterday but couldn't i was out from 8 in the morning till 12 in the night. πŸ˜† next part tommorow 😊
~*Milly*~ thumbnail
I will be posting the next part tommorow only if anyones lets me go on the computer so adios people till tommorow 😊
~*Milly*~ thumbnail

Tumhe Dekho Naa

Life isn't easy

Especially for a girl

Like me

Well not everything is

Fair

But we learn to deal with it

This is how my life started

I was happy in my own way

With everyone around me

Exactly the same

But who knew

That with rain

Usually there's always

Storms

A storm that ruined everything

Everything that was

Important

Their need

Their desire

Their love

Their everything

Prologue

Doesn't love sound great feeling the person you care about so close to you no matter who it is. Love can be done to the person you least expect it to happen with like your best friend the kid you've never seen before or worse the guy you hate the most he who destroyed every happiness well not everything is the same. How do you know when a person comes up to you and he's the guy who you like to be around the guy who keeps you happy, makes you laugh, makes you cry,, and stands by your side for the best or the worst that's going on in life even when you and him knows that you never thought that person will always be there for you or you for them.

Isn't life and love strange you go through the same problems, find the same solutions or even get fed up of it making you wanna kill everything and everyone around you. Well love is stranger I loved and I hated and well both didn't come out so right like one minute you thought that this person is who always hurt made you cry got you embarrassed in front of everyone made you a joke and he never even cared about you. Then the other minute that's the only person who understands you cares for you helps you and depends on you isn't love the strangest thing.

My name is Kripa Kapoor and my story starts with Angad Khanna and maybe ends with him to. My life is filled with pleasures and happiness and all that never changed I was happy with my mom, dad, three sisters, my older brother, and all my friends and who knew that he was also there once until everything changed almost everyone left my and he did as well our lives changed and for good from happiness my life turned into something no one could understand I was always sad and quiet with my friends by my side without him yet never was able to face my fears that dark rainy day changed everything , everything in everyone's lives .

Edited by ~*Milly*~ - 17 years ago
~*Milly*~ thumbnail

Ya I know it was boring but it was supposed to tell you what her thoughts were and what's gonna come up in front of you hope you like it next part will be longer I'll post it tomorrow since it's gonna be a half day and I'm gonna go see what I got on my report card I know I failed I have know self confidence in me anyways tomorrow.

Edited by ~*Milly*~ - 17 years ago
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Milly*~

nobodyiy liky ity 😭

wat u chattin bout i love it and it seems really interesting i love the way u written it ur such a good writerπŸ˜›pls cont soon cant wait to read ur next part which im sure will be even more awesomeπŸ˜›

sweet honey thumbnail
wonderful cnt wait 2 read ya ova part πŸ˜›