Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashni Os:pyaar ki ek kahani

Sonu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 1

FINALLY the day had arrived that Nidhi and Ashutosh were waiting for. Col.Verma had finally agreed or Ashutosh and Nidhi's relationship. Their engagement was fixed in  2 days .The verma and mathur household were extremely busy with the engagement. The engagement was to be held at verma house Ashutosh and nidhi had decided to keep the  guest limited including family and a few friends. A day before the engagement ashutosh received a call from Nidh.
Nidhi -hi
Ashutosh -hi kaise ho.
Nidhi -theek hu. Aap kaise hai. Sagai ki tayari ho gayi. 
Ashutosh -haan say tayari ho gayi .tum abhi free ho main tumse mila chahata hoon. 
Nidhi -haan hoon,per Aap abhi mujhe kyu mila chahata hai.
Ashutosh -kyu ki main tum he miss kar raha tha .
Nidhi -main bi Aap ko miss kar rahi thi.theek hai him ek ghante main chai wali dukaan part milte hai uske bad  Darga aur shehajadi saluba ki baradari jaaenge. Theek hai.
Ashutosh -Theek hai .main tum he pick Karne ke liye aata hoon. 
Nidhi -Theek hai to main Phone rakhu 
Ashutosh -I love you. 
Nidhi -I love you too.
Nidhi went to the room to decide what to wear . Finally she decided to wear a dark pink kurti with embroidery with green leggings. She wore dangling earnings and the heart shaped pendant that ashutosh had gifted her .She applied a little make up and waited for ashutosh's call .ashutosh arrived In less then 10 mins  .Nidhi got inside the car . .ashutosh looked very handsome in his navy blue shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbow With black jeans .Both kept looking at each other for a few seconds. .finally ashutosh broke the silence tum bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho.
Nidhi -app bhi bahut handsome lag rahein hin.
Ashutosh started the car.they reached the chai ki dukan in 10 mins. 
They seated themselves on the bench and ordered 2 akc.
Ashutosh -aaj yakeen nahi aa raha hai ki finally hum dono saath hai .finally sab hamare Rishtey ke liye tayaar ho gaye. Nahi to pichle kuch mahino me jo kuch hua mujhe lag a ki ab hum dono kabhi saath nahi ho paayege.mujhe laaga mujhe saari zindagi akele guzarni padegi
Nidhi -ab sabhi pichle baton ko bhoo jao Dr Ashutosh. Jo beet gaya bas beet gaya.abb sir hamare kal ke bare me sochiye.hamara kal kitna khoobsurat hoga wo sochiye.abb hamare jeevan main koi dukh nahi hoga hum hamesha Khush raheinge..app ab kabhi bhi akele nahi raheinge, main humesha app ke
Saat rahongi.till then their chai had arrived. 
Nidhi -toh yeh chai Humari aane wali zindagi ke naam
Ashutosh -haan!yeah chai hamari aane wali zindagi ke naam
After that they went to the Darga.as the entered the Darga they could year the quawali 
Jo Bandishein Thi Zamane Ki Tod Aaya Hoon
Main Tere Waste Duniyaa Ko Chhod Aaya Hoon
Aaya Tere Dar Par Deewana ...(2)
Aaya Hoon Aaya, Aaya Tera Deewana
Tera Deewaanaa...(3)
( Tera Deewana, Tera Dewana 
They Took the flowers and the chadar went to pray.
They both knelt down on their knees and prayed
Nidhi - baba thank you .hum dono ko phirse ek saath laane ke liya.hume milvane ke liye.ab meri yehi khawish hai ki hamari aane wali zindagi kush ho .main or Dr ashutosh hamesha saath rahe.
Ashutosh -baba mujhe shakti dejiye.ki main kabhi bi nidhi ko hurt na karu. Hamesha usko khush rash . kabhi uske aakhon main assu nahi aane doon..With that the holy man over there blessed both of them.in the background the quavali was still going on 
Teraa Deewana, Deewana )...(2)
Tera Deewana...(3)
Aaya Tere Dar Par Deewaanaa...(2)
Ye Hai Tera Hi Saudayi
Ye Hai Teraa Hi Shahdayi ...(2)
Tere Ishq Mein Hai Ise Mar Jaana
Aayaa Tere Dar Par Deewaanaa...(2)
Tera Jalwa Jo Paoon, Main Har Gham Bhool Jaoon
Tera Jalvaa Main Jo Paoon, Main To Har Gham Bhool Jaoon
Yeh Aansoo Jo Hai Bahtey, Bas Itna Hai Ye Kahtey
Kahaan Tu Aur Kahaan Main, Paraayaa Hoon Yahan Main
Karam Itnaa Agar Ho, Ki Mujh Par Ik Nazar Ho...(2)

Jaan-O-Dil Waar Doon Main, 
Zindagi Haar Doon Main
Jaise Shamma Par Marta Hai Parwana
Aayaa Tere Dar Par Deewana...(2)

Aayaa Tere Dar Par Tera Hi Deewana... (2)
Deewana Tera...(11)
They now headed to the shehajadi saluba ki baradati
When they enter there they see a lot of lanterns lit over there. They buy a lantern for there and hang it in the baradari.after that they sit on a bench where nobody can see them. Nidhi is sitting very close to ashutosh with her hand in his arm and head on his shoulder. 
Nidhi-aaj yakeen nahi aa raha hain ki kaal hamari sagai hain aur 3 manino main shadi.hamari zindagi kitni badal gai na.app ko bata hain jab app ne mujhe Europe jaane se roka tab mujhe bahut aacha laga.dr ashutosh main aapse kuch kehana chahti ho on
Ashutosh -to kaho 
Nidhi I am sorry ashutosh. Mujhe maaf kardegeye.maine kerala main aap ka dil dukhya.aap se rishta tood diya maine sirf aapne bare main socha.i am really sorry. With that she started crying 
Ashutosh -nidhi chup ho jao.dekho Hamne kya decided Kiya tha ki hum past ke bare main nahi bolenge.pls chup ho jao.with that nidhi just jumped into ashus arm's and held him really tight .ashu also put his arms around Nidhi's waist.they hugged each other tightly. Slowly they separated and Ashutosh and nidhi came more close and their lips met into a gentle kiss.it was their First kiss. 

Finally ashutosh spoke ,nidhi I think we should leave now .der ho rahi hain or kalyan hamari engagement hai to ghar pe bahut kaam hoga. Main tum he drop kar deta hoon.chalo.
Ashutosh dropped nidhi home. While going nidhi said 
Kal jaldi ana  main apka intezaar karongi 
Ashutosh -ha baba jaldi aaonga!OK bye kal milte hai 
Nidhi -bye love you 
Ashutosh -love you too 

Edited by Sonu12345 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuammu thumbnail
Very nice os plzzz continue can i call u sonu
Sonu12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuammu

Very nice os plzzz continue can i call u sonu

yes you can what is your name 
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice n cute update...👏👏
Plzz continue dear 😳
Edited by Diksha_1991 - 8 years ago
Sonu12345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Very nice n cute update...👏👏

Posts continue dear 😳

Thank you di
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

keeping in mind that its ur v. first attempt at writing, its a good effort Sonu..

Would u like a few suggestions, though?

sorry no time for a detailed review now but would try later 
ssss97 thumbnail
Nice one Sonu.
Enjoyed it. Please keep writing here.
Good job
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonu, I have just reached home...and read it now...Good one...👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS Sonu... ⭐️👏
Good to see Ashni together n getting engaged soon.. ! 
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice OS 👏👏
Thanks !