Mahakumbh

Thank you my dear friends in the forum for being part of this journey

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all yesterday MK wrapped up and so my stint in the forum is also coming to an end. This is one of the best forums I have been part of. The people in this forum has made me write so many analysis. Your likes, your valuable comments enriched me in different ways. I have debated with many of you on my POV but believe me there was never a day I felt sad that why my POV has been mocked at. I never had those depressing fights in the forum to prove my POV. You disagreed, but never dissented.

This was a forum of quite knowledgeable people in varying fields of mythology, spirituality and of course contemporary life. I got so much from this forum and would like to meet each and every one of you in some other forum in future. I am putting 2 concluding posts in the forum today. Hope you all will love and appreciate it as you have done always.

It is shruthi signing of from MK forum
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Even I enjoyed interacting with all.
Thanks & hope to meet in some other forum. 🤗
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, for your posts and comments full of knowledge and wisdom.
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruthi. It was wonderful  reading  you and Arshics  here in the MK forum. Your posts were like the deep waters and hers like the bubbly fountains. 
Do PM if you  make a post elsewhere.

Shyamala  Aunty  has promised  a wrap up analysis. Hope to meet you all on the thread for the final  adieu.😊