Nach Baliye 7

~Karishma&Upen AT #3~| tere chehre se nazar nahi hatti| - Page 72

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good job guys! Love this AT! 👍🏼

Hope Upen Karishma win tonight, but I loved their journey more than anything in this show! Positive people who played fair and handled the scripted show with dignity. True journey of a winner. ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
All the best to upen and karishma.
They have worked really really hard,I hope they win!
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

Do you love @upenpatelworld & @karishma_tanna?
Stay tuned with SquareMissIndia to watch their exclusive performances.
#RT if you're excited.

33 retweets25 favorites
Retweeted33
Favorited25
More

That will be exciting!
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awsome article

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

On their first visit to Delhi since they started dating, Karishma Tanna and Upen Patel didn't get much time to explore the city or shop, since they were busy promoting Nach Baliye. 'Upma', as they are called, confirmed that they will get married, but will finalise details only after the dance show ends. In a chat with us, the couple, which is one of the four finalists, spoke about their journey from Bigg Boss to Nach Baliye and why they were targeted on the show.

Nach Baliye was more stressful than Bigg Boss

Upen:Honestly, for both of us, it's been wonderful. We have grown closer and also learnt new forms of dance, from salsa to tango to ballroom. Karishma is a wonderful dancer and the hard work has paid off as we are here in the finals. We are also actors and performers. We got offered Nach Baliye together and for me, it was an opportunity to work with the girl I love. Also, we are being paid a salary to be on the show. It's also work and business for us. It's a great opportunity that we couldn't let go.

Karishma:We both like to dance. After Bigg Boss, we needed to dance to unwind. After we signed this show, we learnt that Nach Baliye has a section called Daily Punchnama, where we are supposed to do tasks and all. I was like, 'Are we in Bigg Boss again?' But then, when we entered this show, it was different as it was about compatibility, how well you know your partner or how well you can try to get to know your partner. It's different from Bigg Boss. That ways, the stress level was higher here than on Bigg Boss.

We were at a disadvantage on the show since we have only known each other for a few months

Karishma:In lots of games that we had to play, I was really blank because I didn't know what to say. There was a task where we were asked hypothetical questions like, 'What would Upen do if he were stuck in this situation?' and other questions, but I wouldn't know. We have spent time together, but not like a decade. Everybody used to just write and I would look at everybody because I genuinely wouldn't know. Somehow we managed. There were lots of tasks and games where I was blank, so in a way, it has helped us get to know each other better.

Upen:When we were in Bigg Boss together, we spent, like, 24 hours together, so we got to learn so much about each other. I think we might have been at a disadvantage (otherwise). But since we spent almost 24 hours together for four months, itr all came down to the same level as other couples. Sometimes, when you are non-stop for 24 hours with someone for four months, that is almost the same as being in a relationship for two-three years. We had no TV, no media and that made our bond really strong. We did pretty well in our tasks and sometimes we outperformed people who had been together for 10 years.

We were targeted on the show since we are popular

Karishma:If we were cheating, why didn't we win any task in 12 weeks? We won only once. If we had mobile phones with us (cell phones weren't allowed on the show), we would have won at least once in four or five weeks.

Upen:It's more about the show, the ratings. It's very easy to target us because we are a popular couple.

Karishma:We will give you TRPs.

Upen:I don't think anybody can cheat in such tasks because they are guessing games. There were games like where I had to carry Karishma on my back and then run and eat a doughnut and in another task, I had to describe how Karishma looks to a sketch artist. These are not tasks you can cheat in. On the show, they called the reality show couple and they got TRPs. We have come here to dance with our baliye, but they have to do something to draw the audience, which is completely fine.

Karishma:They had to create drama to get TRPs. According to me, they are just playing with our names to create drama and get TRPs.

Upen:In 12 weeks, we have only won the love power once. Even though we danced well, we got less marks. We get a great response on social media from people but we took all that talk about us cheating with a pinch of salt. The media has supported us. But we have to accept all this and move forward. We have done Bigg Boss together and now we are doing Nach... We are popular as a jodi. We are in the limelight more often. You compare other couples. It's natural they are going to target us. But we are a very normal couple - we share our pictures on social media which most of the other couples also do, spend time with each other and meet each others' families.

The proposal on national television was quite romantic

Karishma:If you ask me, before meeting Upen, I wanted a proposal to be private.

Upen:It was a romantic gesture. If you look at YouTube, people do lots of romantic things for the person they love. You can't have a private something when you are a celeb.

Karishma:Even if we had done it privately, people would have known. When you look at it from a positive perspective, the kind of gesture he made, the kind of effort he made, it was very romantic. Any girl would want a proposal that way.

Upen:We fell in love before the cameras and I have nothing to hide. It was the most romantic proposal.

Namrata91 thumbnail
All the best upma nd all of us...
Hope upma win...
Namrata91 thumbnail
Himruta won...
So sad
Upma we with u