Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...new thread...
Congrats gayu...
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: janani_divan

Congrats to twist writer gaya3:-):-)for 2nd thread..

congrats to readers... :-)

Thank to u kanna...u never disappoint us by presenting your work..
We enjoyed like family in this thread..

We always keep guessing your next update..u always give twist tablet with out any fail..
Some times we irritate u ..by asking lots of questions ,but u never fail to give feedback to your readers.

We demand u regular updates..it is our right, so bare with us.:-P:-P:-P

Hoping this thread bring lots of masti,mazza,suprises,twists,romance,making new friends,etc...

party toh bantha hai boss..yipee celebration time for JTJB FAMILY:-):-)

Thanks jaanu...πŸ€—
Gaya3sb thumbnail
@Everyone
Thank you all for the wishes... πŸ€—
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties πŸ˜ƒ

I know it's too late...
I wasn't teasing you guys.
I was literally lazy typing
No more blah-blah...
A semi-long update 😳
Using a Malayalam title from the song "ethu kari ravilum" from Bangalore Days.
The title means FROM THE DOOR OF HEART ❀️

Not proofread
So please ignore typos and other errors 😊

Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-29

EE HRIDAYA VAATHILIN

"Aagaye hum naye ghar..."

(We came to our new home)

Ishita beamed in happiness and picked up Ruhi to go inside. Three of them entered the house together. The main doorway opened to a posh living room and kitchen. A study and a bedroom from the living room was an extra space in the down floor. The stairs climbed to the next floor where two bedrooms and a living room were there. The master bedroom has a French window opening to the balcony.

She along with Ruhi ran upstairs to see their new bedroom. Raman smiled seeing his beautiful girls happy and slowly followed them. That was when Mihika called him.

Mihika: "Hello jiju...I can't hold it anymore...! I need to meet you now!"

Raman: "Lekin...what's wrong Mihika?"

(but)

Mihika: "Phone pe nahin...meet me at the coffee shop near your office"

Raman: "Yeah...I'm coming."

Raman smelled something is wrong. So he didn't inform Ishita that he is going to meet Mihika but a client. Ishita thinking it is some urgent matter let him go without much ado.

IN THE COFFEE SHOP

Raman literally ran towards a worried Mihika and inquired the reason behind her call. Mihika felt it difficult to voice out her assumptions. She looked at him for sometimes and ordered two coffee for them. He could see how panicked she is. So he kept calm waiting the moment when she will spit out the problem. After a lot of crisscrossing of her thoughts she asked him in one go, "I know Ruhi is not your daughter which is the reason behind your fear that akka may leave you"

Raman: In shock, "What...what you mean?"

Mihika: "I'm not a fool like my akka. I can see reason."

Raman: Angrily, "Reason my foot. It's just Rubbish."

Mihika: "I know you well Jiju. Ap sach ko chupa sakte hai...lekin jhoot bolna apka bas ki baat nahin hai..."

Raman: "No. I'm not lying. It's...it's true..."

Mihika: "Jiju...please...let it out..."

Raman: Hissing angrily, "Don't test my patience Mihika"

Mihika: "OK... You're not ready to answer me. But you will have to answer my akka."

Saying that she took her mobile and dialled Ishita's number. An awestruck Raman snatched the mobile and threw it on the floor making it shatter into pieces making a screeching noise. He roared on top of his voice, "YES...RUHI IS NO ONE TO ME BY BLOOD. SHE IS MY ADOPTED DAUGHTER."

Mihika: Confused, "Then who is Shagun?"

Raman: Showing his right palm, "Shagun got nothing to do with it...with me and Ruhi...She is...nothing...and no one...!"

Mihika: "Why don't you tell this to anyone? Even to akka?"

Raman: "I can't tell her. Look Mihika it is not that easy like you're thinking. It's so sensitive. Main Ishita se yeh kabhi bhi nahin bata sakta."

(I can never tell her this)

Mihika: "Jiju listen...I know it's not a trifle thing. But trust me...akka will understand it. You should tell her the truth. Meri baat maano jiju..."

(Hear my words)

Raman: In panic shaking his head, "No...she...she won't...and...she may leave me..."

Mihika: "No jiju. She may get angry but...she won't leave you. She is matured enough to see the reason. And she loves you a lot"

Raman: Drinking in a lump, "That's the problem... She loves me a lot...! I can't tell her...I'm scared of losing her. I love her so much...! Please Mihika...don't make our life more troublesome. It's already is..."

Mihika: Angrily raising from the chair, "So listen jiju...I can't let you make my akka stay in darkness. Main unse yeh kehkar rahungi. You can't hide everything from her."

(I'll tell her this for sure)

Raman: In equal anger, "I won't let you do this"

Mihika: Walking away from there, "I'm going to tell her anyway. Better we sort it out soon."

Raman ran behind an angry and determined Mihika. But she took her scooty and went off to his new home without heeding to his pleas. He chased Mihika in his car but missed in a spark second and she entered the compound of his home with him just behind her. He held her arm but couldnt stop her from pressing the calling bell.

Raman: In a low tone, "Tum aise nahin kar sakta...Ishita se kuch mat kaho...please."

(You can't do this. Don't tell her)

Mihika: Taking off his hand with her free hand, "No jiju...I will. Apne ab tak itni badi baat akka se chupaliya. I know ap akka se bahut pyar karte hai...phirphi...akka deserve to know the truth."

(You hide such a big thing from akka till now. I know you loves her so much. Even then___)

Raman: Miserably, "Not now. Please...main khud bolunga. I swear...please...try to understand"

(I'll tell her myself)

Ishita opened the door and heard the last words. She looked at them quizzically.

Ishita: "Try to understand what?"

Both of them stared at her horrified while Ishita asked it again. Both were in a trance of thinking what to do next. Mihika all of a sudden seeing her akka decided to go with her jiju. She understood how difficult is it for her jiju to hide it from her akka. She can see why he wants to hide it. The smile on her akka's face! It's the reason why her jiju is doing all these things.

Mihika: "Voh...main...kuch baat karna..."

(That...I...wanted to tell the matter...)

Raman: Cutting her short, "Haan...haan...baat...yahan...pooja...pooja rakhne ke baat...hai nah Mihika?"

(Yes yes...matter...here...pooja...to do pooja here. Right Mihika?)

Mihika: "Haan...vohi...Ganesh Pooja"

(Yes..that's it...Ganesh Pooja)

Raman: Sighing a relief, "I told you...and Ishita...ab humein yeh nahin karna hai. I was making her understand that pure family ek hone ke baad pooja rakhte hai...Am I right?"

Now we don't need to do it. I was making her understand that we should do poohlja after solving the problems between the family)

Ishita: Letting them come in, "Haan Miku...Raman is right. We should do it once after all these tensions solved out."

Mihika: Sadly, "I need to go akka."

Raman: In fake happiness, "Have some coffee..."

Ishita: Tying the saree pallu on her waist, "Haan Miku...Just five minutes...main abhi ayi."

(I'm just coming)

Ishita walked to the kitchen while Raman and Mihika sat there. They could see Ishita happily making coffee while humming some random song. Raman looked at her mesmerized while Mihika looked at Raman miserably. She couldnt understand anything. She was in a dilemma whether to let her akka know it or just hide it like her jiju is doing. She was scared if her akka asks her someday why didn't she inform her about it. The day when she comes to know it by some other means.

Raman: Looking at Mihika, "Don't think too much Mihika. See...please don't spoil our happiness."

Mihika: Holding her head, "I need some time to freshen up my mind. To think practically."

Raman: "Take your own time. But...I want you not to tell her about it..."

Mihika: "Why will she leave you..."

Raman: "Yiu know the reason...because she loves me a lot..."

Mihika left there dejectedly and Raman sighed a relief. Ishita wounded her arms around his left hand and laid her head on his shoulder. She dreamily said how she is going to miss her little sister. He didn't say a word but turned to her in a jiffy and crushed her to him. She felt suffocated in his arms but he kept on tighten his grip around her.

Ishita: "Kya hua Raman...?"

(What happened?)

Raman: "Pyar badgaya..."

(Love increased)

Ishita: Caressing his back, "Acha..ji...ab mujhe jaane do...aur kam hai nah yahan..."

(Now let me go... There are other works here)

Raman: "Lunch bahar karenge."

(Will do kuch from outside)

Ishita: "Dinner?"

Raman: "Servant hai Seema. Voh karlegi"

Servant Seems will do it)

Ishita: "Hmmm...sirf kuch din keliye...baad mein sab main hi karlungi."

(For some days. Later on I'll do it)

Raman: Kissing her forehead, "Haan...sure"

A WEEK LATER

Raman and Ruhi were getting ready for office and school respectively. Their happy and chirpy faces showing their contentment. Ishita was busy cooking and packing while Seema helped her. The father-daughter duo came downstairs after getting ready. What they didn't expect was Mihika's sudden entry. Raman once again began to sweat badly while Mihika walked to her akka not before glancing at Raman.

Ishita: "Ayyo...yeh toh surprise hai...! Mujhe laga dha ki sab mujhe bhool hi gaye..."

(This is surprise! I thought everyone forgot me)

Mihika: "Oh common akka...ap bhi toh aa sakte hai nah ghar"

(You can also come home no)

Ishita: With a sly smile, "You dont know! Aaj-kal teri jiju kuch weirdly behave karte hai...poocho unse...jab bhi ghar jaane ki baat karun...tab unhe movie dekhna hai...party jaana hai...shopping karna hai...aur kya kya...mujhe aur Rooh ko bhi nahin pata."

(Your jiju acts weirdly nowadays. Ask him...whenever I says about visiting home ye wants to watch movies, go party, do shopping and what more I and Rooh don't know)

Mihika: Looking at Raman, "Haan...kuch happy moments spend karne dona akka.."

(Let him spend some happy moments)

Ishita: immersed in work, "Jaise ki kal main unhe chodke jaungi..."

(Like I'm going to leave him tomorrow)

Raman sat on the sofa and watched the sisters chit chatting happily. Ishita walked up to him with a cup of tea and told him that he is getting late for office. He held his head and acted as if having a head ache just to get Ishita out of Mihika's hold. Mihika very well knew it was all drama. However she couldn't do anything seeing Raman's love for her akka. Ishita forced him to go upstairs to take rest. He turned back to steal glances at Mihika who looked at him with an expression of why-all-these-jiju. Mihika took Ruhi with her to meet her paati-thatha and daadi-daadu after school. Ishita bid them bye and strode to her bedroom.

Raman was tossing and turning in the bed when she entered the room. She sat near him, his back facing her front. He was in his deep thoughts that he didn't felt her presence. When he turned to her side she kept her palm on the pillow. His head landed in her palm so was his tears. She laid beside him and cupped his face.

"Bahut dard ho raha hai...?"

(Is it paining so much?)

He just nodded and burried his head in her bosom. She patted his back while he crawled like a baby to feel her warmth.

"Sur dard keliye koyi aise rota hai kya?"

(Anyone cries for headache?)

She asked chuckling making him break away from her. He pouted his lips as if showing his head is going to blast any moment.

"Ramann...Rooh bhi aise nahin rothi...!"

(Raman Rooh also won't cry like this!)

He took her hand and made her touch his head. She massaged it for sometime and left a soft kiss there. He looked at her longingly and travelled her hand to his cheek with his hand. She smiled at him and left a feather-like kiss on his cheek. She wanted him to go on. But he left her hand and laid on his back facing the sealing.

"Let's go see your parents. Mujhe bhi milna hai sabse."

(I too want to meet everyone)

Ishita: "Are you sure...?"

Raman: Turning to her, "Pakka. Ruhi ko bhi vapas laana hai nah..."

(We should pick Ruhi from there)

She hugged him in happiness and he caressed her back.

EVENING AT IYER'S

Mr and Mrs Iyer welcomed them happily though Mrs Iyer was not completely. Raman looked for Mihika and got to know that she is in the park playing with Ruhi and other children. Subbu looked at Raman's tensed countenance and Ishita's happiness. When Raman excused his in-laws to meet his family, Subbu followed him.

Subbu: "Kya hua Mr Bhalla...! Pachta rahe ho...?"

(What happened? Are you repentin?)

Raman: "Kya matlab?

(What you mean?)

Subbu: "Vohi...ek barren woman ko shaadi karke..."

(That's it...marrying a barren woman and)

Raman: Clutching Subbu's collar, "Don't you dare utter a word against my Ishita"

Subbu: Shrugging his hands forcefully, "Jaise sab dikhte hai vaise todi chalta hai..! Aur jahan tak maine dekha...you're so weak Mr Bhalla. Too weak to keep her with you."

(Nothing goes the way it looks. As far as I know____)

Before Raman could react he walked away. His words successfully pricked through his heart. He very well know Subbu is right. He is too weak to keep her with him. He decided to meet Mihika before meeting his family. He wanted to make sure that she is not going to spill the beans to her akka. He wanted to assure that Ishita is not going away from him nor anyone is going to separate them.

IN THE PARK

Mihika was playing with the kids when Raman came there. She approached him after giving the ball to Ruhi and making her the monitor of other children. They talked random things and sat on a bench.

Mihika: "Boliye jiju...why are you giving such intro?"

(Say jiju)

Raman: "Voh...you know it"

Mihika: "Yes. Still...I want to hear from you"

Raman: In a quivering voice, "Please don't tell her anything. I may lose both of them."

Mihika: "No jiju..we can sort it out by talking"

Raman: Holding her hands, "No...no..it can't be. You know what Mihika...She has forgiven me for making her infertile. Though I'm not at cent percent fault. But when it comes to me...Ruhi is not my daughter and I can't be a father in the pure sense...She won't tolerate it. She will blame herself for it."

Mihika:With teary eyes, "Jiju..."

Raman: "Try to understand...please don't make us apart."

Mihika: "Ap utna pyar karte ho akkase?"

(You love her that much?)

Raman: Wiping his tears, "Bahut...bahut pyar karte hai."

(A lot)

Mihika: "Kab tak chupayenge jiju...?"

(Till when you'll hide it?)

Raman: "I don't know. I can't say on her face that Ruhi is not my daughter...not today...and never"

Mihika: "I can't understand what makes you live her this much...! What is that ties you and Ruhi even though she is not your daughter!!!"

Both of them were immersed in their emotional talk that they didn't realised someone or maybe some two hearing the conversation. Subbu who was in his spying mode had eavesdropped the entire conversation and has this evil grin on his creepy face that now-Ishita-will-be-mine-forever whilst the ball slipped off from Ruhi's tiny hands.

TO BE CONTINUED...

PRECAP

"Ro kyun rahe ho mera bachcha...?"

(Why my baby crying?)

"Pet pe dard ho raha hai Ishima... Bahut...bahut...da...rrddd..."

(My stomach is aching Ishima...a lot...a lot...of pa..in...)

So that's it...

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
congrats for new thread gaya will wait your updt
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oye yeh cheating hai mai ne puch atha na subu  will ... πŸ˜‰ Any ways us ko maro goli abb tho pakka gadbad achanak stomach pain I wonder  y πŸ˜‰ yeh ishima se Kuch chipa ne ke Karan tho Nahi πŸ˜†
Abb Raman ooo teri  he thinks ishu will sacrifice him because ...πŸ˜† Abb I understand y that promise abb as per my guess subu ki  Chandi πŸ˜† abb I want to see what next ishu will also become insecure for ruhi. πŸ˜‰
Edited by 12Singmeenu - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail
UPDATED PART 29
ENJOY READING... πŸ€—
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Subbu ko hi sunata kya yeh sab?? Aur Ruhi bechari kaise handle Karelia woh ye sab?? Itni chotisi Jaan hein kaise bar dash Karegi?? Ab woh subbu apna dirty games start karega bandar kahika plz yaar ishita ko mahanta ki Devi mat bano usko raman ko chodne mat do plzzz
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Suna b to kis ne subbu ne..
Niceee update