peacestead thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I agree that any child would feel tortured to learn that the woman who has raised her is not her real mother and any child would grieve the death of her real mother and would want to know about her but Ashtha's reaction is abnormal. WHat wrong has Simran done other than raise her and give her a beautiful life???? Now suddenly the brat hates Simran and blames her for Neha's death, what a joke, any doctor attending a woman in labour is responsible for her death? wow !!!!!!!She started hating Simran even before she went to her Nani's house. Simran should have just left that brat with that insane Nani and then Aastha would have seen what a screwed up life she has. I really cant bear to see what this Aastha is doing to poor Simran, i really , really wish Sia comes back and the truth is revealed that Sia is the real Aastha and she was kidnapped, we need some sort of vindication for Simran, shes suffered enough and as for that brat Gudiya, Aastha whatever Simran needs to get that monkey off her back and concentrate on her real daughter. What an ungrateful child this Aastha has turned out to be, forgotten the love and affection she got from Simran, the ammenities Simran provided, let her sit and rot with her mad hatter Nani,This is what you get for bringing up someone elses child with all the love and devotion in the world?? Scares the stuffing out of me that people can be so mean and ruthless. I truly hate Aastha and wish a day comes when she begs simran to acknowledge her as her daughter!!!!!Simran leave that little stinker with that crazy Nani and go concentrate on other things and you'll get your real Aastha soon and you little ungrateful Gudiya GO TO HELL😛

sorry guys got a bit  carried away I'm so angry after watching this episode😡 ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail

If you throw your mind back to the episode where Simran learns about Neha's feelings about Simran & Abhi, and says that she should get a different gynec. Which responsible gynec, would advise literally changing horses in mid-stream. No, Neha was close to term. Nobody sane would advise that, Moreover, if you remember, the new gynec was not available at the crucial time and Simran had to step in.

So I would squarely lay the blame for Neha's death on Simran.

Even after that she refused to see baby Gudiya. Only after a lot of persuation, and finally guilt, she adopts Gudiya. But after that she showers all her love on the lil' orphan.

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacestead

I agree that any child would feel tortured to learn that the woman who has raised her is not her real mother and any child would grieve the death of her real mother and would want to know about her but Ashtha's reaction is abnormal. WHat wrong has Simran done other than raise her and give her a beautiful life???? Now suddenly the brat hates Simran and blames her for Neha's death, what a joke, any doctor attending a woman in labour is responsible for her death? wow !!!!!!!She started hating Simran even before she went to her Nani's house. Simran should have just left that brat with that insane Nani and then Aastha would have seen what a screwed up life she has. I really cant bear to see what this Aastha is doing to poor Simran, i really , really wish Sia comes back and the truth is revealed that Sia is the real Aastha and she was kidnapped, we need some sort of vindication for Simran, shes suffered enough and as for that brat Gudiya, Aastha whatever Simran needs to get that monkey off her back and concentrate on her real daughter. What an ungrateful child this Aastha has turned out to be, forgotten the love and affection she got from Simran, the ammenities Simran provided, let her sit and rot with her mad hatter Nani,This is what you get for bringing up someone elses child with all the love and devotion in the world?? Scares the stuffing out of me that people can be so mean and ruthless. I truly hate Aastha and wish a day comes when she begs simran to acknowledge her as her daughter!!!!!Simran leave that little stinker with that crazy Nani and go concentrate on other things and you'll get your real Aastha soon and you little ungrateful Gudiya GO TO HELL😛

sorry guys got a bit  carried away I'm so angry after watching this episode😡 ðŸ˜¡

I agree you have a point with Aastha.  I can understand being sad and confused, but why hate Simran?  I'll even give her the benefit of the doubt and say, ok she's influenced by Radha Ji.

But over all, girls brought up like Astha and who have the whole "Brat" attitude do these over dramatic scens just to get attention.

I do feel that all of this is to get attention for all her family members.  She know what Simran will keep begging her to accept her as her mother.  Now Radha ji will pamper her so much and that's what she wants.  Not to mention, even her dada dadi will beg her to come to them.  Aastha looks for attention.  She loves the lime light.  She's very materialist (as you see how happy she gets with gifts from her Masi and mom) and the only reaons she fight's for "so call rightousness and injustice is to only get the spot light.

That's how I read Aastha's character to be.  Again, she's a carbon copy of Abhi.

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvrsun

If you throw your mind back to the episode where Simran learns about Neha's feelings about Simran & Abhi, and says that she should get a different gynec. Which responsible gynec, would advise literally changing horses in mid-stream. No, Neha was close to term.Nobody sane would advise that, Moreover, if you remember, the new gynec was not available at the crucial time and Simran had to step in.

So I would squarely lay the blame for Neha's death on Simran.

Even after that she refused to seebaby Gudiya. Only after a lot of persuation, and finally guilt, she adopts Gudiya. But after that she showers all her love on the lil' orphan.

I totally agree with you !!
kkkripa thumbnail
Peaches I Agree with u 100 %.
pagpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

I agree you have a point with Aastha.  I can understand being sad and confused, but why hate Simran?  I'll even give her the benefit of the doubt and say, ok she's influenced by Radha Ji.

But over all, girls brought up like Astha and who have the whole "Brat" attitude do these over dramatic scens just to get attention.

I do feel that all of this is to get attention for all her family members.  She know what Simran will keep begging her to accept her as her mother.  Now Radha ji will pamper her so much and that's what she wants.  Not to mention, even her dada dadi will beg her to come to them.  Aastha looks for attention.  She loves the lime light.  She's very materialist (as you see how happy she gets with gifts from her Masi and mom) and the only reaons she fight's for "so call rightousness and injustice is to only get the spot light.

That's how I read Aastha's character to be.  Again, she's a carbon copy of Abhi.

I agree with both of u.. ! astha is being unreasonable..

GuDiYa 09 thumbnail
shes being totally rude..i agree w/ VVRSUN i think shes overreacting..her expressions were horrible n cheap shes ascting just like neha..ughh..n yes radhji had influenced aastha it seems like she sdoesnt care 4 aastha shes just doing this 2 get bak at simran causeshe thinks simranz responsible 4 neha's death..she makes me sooooooooo mad!!😡
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

I totally agree with you !!

I think it was pretty unreasonable to expect Simran to adopt Gudiya at that point in time, She had just lost her own daughter and e'one was urging her to consider Gudiya to be her Astha. For gods sake she was mourning the death of her only child and you come and place another child in her arms and say this is your Astha. Any mother would have reacted like that.WHen she does get some time to cool down she starts missing Gudiya and brings her home, Also she wanted Neha to go to another GYN because she was scared of the problems that could be caused between her /neha/abhay because of the frequent contacts. Changing doctors for a delivery is not that big of a deal really unless theres some strong medical reason but how can u blame Simran for Neha's death, its not like Simran purposely did something to cause her death, there are deaths related to child birth and if it wasnt Simran she could have died even if another doctor was delivering the baby. I am sure simran left no stone unturned in order to save Neha but sometimes it happens, it certainly isnt Simrans fault she died!!!!!!unless simran deliberately did it , or was inexperienced and did'nt know what she was doing, which according to me is not the case at all. Radha ji just made Simran the scapegoat for this, she was aware of Neha's insecurities and in fact tried to explain to her that what she was thinking was not right. She even went to simran and explained and thats why simran stopped meeting neha and abhay. WHen Neha died radha ji lost all sense of logic in her grief and just blamed Simran for e'thing and she was always a bit mentally unstable remember, dont know what kicked off in her brain but i DO NOT blame simran for nehas death at all.

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Knowingly or unknowingly...Simran was responsible for Neha's death, I agree she never wanted to do any harm to Neha but the cause of stress and depression in Neha's married life was ONLY & ONLY Simran's interference that leads to the complications while giving birth to her child.And regarding Radhaji.......Simran din't do any justice by hiding the fact from Aastha that she is her real Nani,regardless of her mental health, she deserved to get love and affection from her only daughter's child, specially when the daughter is no more, but Simran just kicked her out of Aastha's life. Saurabh who has no blood relation with Aastha enjoyed her childhood but not the real Nani,thats really sad.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree.Astha is a monkey.She needs to be kicked out of this serial