Funny article - Friends made in India with Sanaya, please go comment

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This article is very funny ðŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/26599-what-if-f-r-i-e-n-d-s-was-made-in-india.htm?loggedin=1

Guess who they say Sanaya should be playing?
The other choices are good too ðŸ˜Š

Please go comment
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a  ridiculous article. Seriously? FRIENDS would be a big fail in India. And if it's on any major GEC , they're gonna pull it in two months top. Or add so much drama that no one would recognise it. The only way it could work would be on a channel like MTV or V. And none of these actors would work there. Jenny as Janice? Drashti as Phoebe?  These IF ppl have gone nuts. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
^^^

I know, but it's just hypothetical

If it's made in India it should not be a daily or drama, it should be a weekly and comedy like
'Neeli Chatri Wale'  without the preachy stuff

So all actors should be really good at comedy, we know Sanaya is, I don't know about the rest of the stars, not that familiar with their work but looks wise I thought they were ok except one

Sanaya would love to do comedy, she said recently and I would luv to watch it

TotalBetty thumbnail
In this IV Sanaya also says she would like to play Rachel, bcz it would be more challenging
Monica would be easier, she has similar traits ðŸ˜ƒ

honestly I think the likes of dd and sanaya are overexposed right now.. specially sanaya.

If friends is made in india(it should be not but still if it is) then I think rati pandey could suit monica, rachel?...umm..kashmira irani perhaps?...or star plus' mahabharat's draupadi?
For phoebe I can't think of anybody yet
TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

honestly I think the likes of dd and sanaya are overexposed right now.. specially sanaya.

If friends is made in india(it should be not but still if it is) then I think rati pandey could suit monica, rachel?...umm..kashmira irani perhaps?...or star plus' mahabharat's draupadi?
For phoebe I can't think of anybody yet

LOL LOLitha ji what are you saying? Leave it to you to come up with someting totally unexpected ðŸ˜†
Sanaya is overexposed? Some are doing Jhalak and fiction at the same time, she is doing just Jhalak, we are going to see her after nine months and you are saying she is overexposed? 
I don't get it ðŸ˜Š

Compared to some of the ideas I-F comes up with, I don't think this article is that ridiculous like some here are saying, although there are some silly suggestions in the article

It is a What - If scenario. The title says 'What if FRIENDS was made in India' ðŸ˜Š
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😕 Edited by Jyoti_worldi - 8 years ago
ZaZaFarid thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a  ridiculous article
Originally posted by: Betti

LOL LOLitha ji what are you saying? Leave it to you to come up with someting totally unexpected ðŸ˜†
Sanaya is overexposed? Some are doing Jhalak and fiction at the same time, she is doing just Jhalak, we are going to see her after nine months and you are saying she is overexposed? 
I don't get it ðŸ˜Š

Compared to some of the ideas I-F comes up with, I don't think this article is that ridiculous like some here are saying, although there are some silly suggestions in the article

It is a What - If scenario. The title says 'What if FRIENDS was made in India' ðŸ˜Š

it's not unexpected...the die hard fans who still can't say anything bad about sanaya ever might not think so but many think she is overexposed...of course now it has been 9 months since rr ended but before that she did so many shows in a short duration of time ( specially compared to other actresses who take longer to make a comeback)...thing is her expressions have also become repetitive, at least IMO..so she could do with some reinventing
TotalBetty thumbnail
^^^

Okay, you have a point. 

Everybody wants to see her in a daily series but I would prefer if she does Finite Series, Weeklies or TV Movies and doesn't do another daily

cz no matter how great you are, how great the story is, it is bound to get repetitive after some time

I would like to see her play all kinds of roles in different type of stories